Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Here are the first pictures for the winner of the poll, Super Whore Family!

Enjoy the pictures! :D

I am also updating the Mega links for all pictures as well as cracks.

Why am I updating the Cracks?

Friday The 14th & Magic Book V Hot For Teachers

BCT has released 2 cracks for everyone NO JOKE!! lol

Please give your thanks to BCT as right after this they plan on releasing something else. Looks like you will be getting 3 games this month so please thank them so they can continue to do this for everyone :D

Have a good one you beautiful bastards!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not to let you down, but Syndrome died in The Incredibles. He was sucked into the plane engine and we can all presume he died after the explosion.
I don'T have a porblem with that, because it's a cartoon^^ Here counts rule 56: "It's only dead, when you have a full corpse with a DNA Probe proving it's the right body"
Maybe after that he had to be in the prison hospital for 8 years,but...he can be alive^^

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not to let you down, but Syndrome died in The Incredibles. He was sucked into the plane engine and we can all presume he died after the explosion.
yes with Helen^^
I'll give you the script

Summary:
10 years are gone since The Incredibles defeated the evil Syndrome and put him into jail. But peace is not forever and so he breaks out and plans a certain sort of revenge on the family ,especially busty Helen and her two hrown-up kids Violet and Dash.

Long Version:

Game starts with a nice house from the outside, explanation below:
"10 years are gone since The Incredibles defeated the evil Syndrome and put him into jail. but Peace is not forever..."

Scene changes to inside the House, where Helen and Violet in everyday clothes are sitting on the breakfast table, drinking coffee and eating toast.
Helen is your normal MnF Milf ,super big bust and hips, Violet has grown into a hot chick with nearly the curves of her milf-mother.
Dash with the newspaper comes in also in everyday clothes, he has grown very tall and muscular.

Dash: "Hi, paper is here, you should read it, there's something very interesting in it and eh mom, I hope you forget the little incident when you.. caught me fapping and so"

Helen: "No fear, Dash-honey, it's not something I really want to thing about"
and added in a thought bubble: "Holy damn, as I could forget that big snake he has hidden in his pants!"

Dash, in a thought bubble as well: "I hope she hasn't figured out, that I was fapping while thinking about her big melons..I just a get a boner thinking about them"

Violet also in a thought bubble: "Oh, how I wish I would have a big cock to think about, I didn't had some action for way to long"

Telephone rings, Helen answers it:

Helen: "Hello?"

???: "Oh, hi Elastibitch, nice to hear your hot voice again"

Helen: "Syndrome?! Why are you calling me?"

Syndrome: "What? Haven't you read the newspaper yet? You superheroes are really getting slower and slower. I broke out, of course, using..."

Helen: "Pah, we will capture you in no time!"

Syndrome: "Blah blah blah. Why don't you ask your husband? Or is he not available at the moment? A ha ha ha ha! I will wait for you in my old hideout, Look in the phone book if you forgot the address!"
Clack, hung up

Helen returns to the breakfast table

Helen: "Kids, forget school! Syndrome has broen out of prison and by the look of it has kidnapped your father"

Dash: "What, Dad was kidnapped? That's why he's not here yet. I thought he simply went out the whole night again with Frozone"
added in thought bubble: "drinking booze and nailing bitches like always"

Violet: "He doesn't lose time ,that's for sure. Let's go and save dad..once again"

Later all three arrive at Syndrome's hideout on an orange floor, now in their superhero suits ,red, skintight, with masks but NO CAPES!

Helen: "So Syndrome, here we are. I hope you know, with whom you are messing with!"

Syndrome a little above them: "Oh yes I do. Even more than I wanted as you all landed on my mind reading floor and...wow you became one dirty family, that's for sure!"

Dash: "S-stop your manipulative games! We won't fall for that"

Syndrome: "Well...to late!"
He fires smoke at them out of something that looks like a modified big watergun

The Incredible three are getting horny and start fumbling each other, Dash grabs Helen, Helen rubs Dash's crotch, Violet plays with herself.

Violet: "W-what is that?"

Syndrome: "Ha ha ha. That is the Geil-Gun, a nice little tool strenghtening the biggest desires of manhood. Stop resisting and give yourself to the things you sluts really want"

Note: In the following scenes all of the characters should still wear their suits, just parts of it slipped aside or torn apart to reveal their most intimidate parts

Scene 1:
Helen giving a titjob to Dash, while he lays on the ground
Example:

Scene 2:
Syndrome fucking Violet in the ass, while holding her like this:

Scene 3: Violet and Helen both on all fours, while being connected with a double dildo, looking like this: while sucking the cocks of Syndrome and Dash on the left and right side

Scene 4:
Helen double penetrated by Dash and Syndrome like this:
while rubbing Violet's pussy and sharing a deep kiss with her

At the end of the scene an exhausted Helen: "So and now release my husband"
Syndrome: "Your husband? Mr. Incredible? A ha ha ha, I don't have him, no idea where he is. "
Violet: "Ah, so he indeed went out with Frozone, ups"
Dash: "Drinking Booze and nailing bitches like always"
Helen: "Shut up, Kids, just..shut up"

End of Game
Its MnF, they put Ivy from Soul Cabilur into Scooby Doo. Anything can happen in MnF world:p

Love The Incredibles, and pump if MnF makes a game from it:D I would say my favorite line in this story has to be the no capes part (if you've seen the movie, you would understand lol)

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Love The Incredibles, and pump if MnF makes a game from it:D I would say my favorite line in this story has to be the no capes part (if you've seen the movie, you would understand lol)
The Incredibles would make a pretty top game, the exaggerated figures would work well with mnf's style.

On another note, Midnight I'm totally on board with the new One Piece avatar!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who cares about continuity. "Oh no, my immersion!" :eek:

Lol, that train went a long time ago. :rolleyes:

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don'T have a porblem with that, because it's a cartoon^^ Here counts rule 56: "It's only dead, when you have a full corpse with a DNA Probe proving it's the right body"
Maybe after that he had to be in the prison hospital for 8 years,but...he can be alive^^
I did actually check both wikis (but, hey they aren't that accurate) but they both say the same thing in that he is 100% dead. So the hospital thing may not work out too well...

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks BCT for this awesome material and Thanks Haseo!!

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please give your thanks to BCT as right after this they plan on releasing something else. Looks like you will be getting 3 games this month so please thank them so they can continue to do this for everyone :D

Thanks BCT and Haseo :D

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The Incredibles would make a pretty top game, the exaggerated figures would work well with mnf's style.

On another note, Midnight I'm totally on board with the new One Piece avatar!
Best mother & daughter combo in my book, and it thanks to Zimmerman's work:)

:cool: Knowing what my avatar is :D

Last edited:

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you BCT.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for the day. Let me know how you are liking the game so far!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes with Helen^^
I'll give you the script

Summary:
10 years are gone since The Incredibles defeated the evil Syndrome and put him into jail. But peace is not forever and so he breaks out and plans a certain sort of revenge on the family ,especially busty Helen and her two hrown-up kids Violet and Dash.

Long Version:

Game starts with a nice house from the outside, explanation below:
"10 years are gone since The Incredibles defeated the evil Syndrome and put him into jail. but Peace is not forever..."

Scene changes to inside the House, where Helen and Violet in everyday clothes are sitting on the breakfast table, drinking coffee and eating toast.
Helen is your normal MnF Milf ,super big bust and hips, Violet has grown into a hot chick with nearly the curves of her milf-mother.
Dash with the newspaper comes in also in everyday clothes, he has grown very tall and muscular.

Dash: "Hi, paper is here, you should read it, there's something very interesting in it and eh mom, I hope you forget the little incident when you.. caught me fapping and so"

Helen: "No fear, Dash-honey, it's not something I really want to thing about"
and added in a thought bubble: "Holy damn, as I could forget that big snake he has hidden in his pants!"

Dash, in a thought bubble as well: "I hope she hasn't figured out, that I was fapping while thinking about her big melons..I just a get a boner thinking about them"

Violet also in a thought bubble: "Oh, how I wish I would have a big cock to think about, I didn't had some action for way to long"

Telephone rings, Helen answers it:

Helen: "Hello?"

???: "Oh, hi Elastibitch, nice to hear your hot voice again"

Helen: "Syndrome?! Why are you calling me?"

Syndrome: "What? Haven't you read the newspaper yet? You superheroes are really getting slower and slower. I broke out, of course, using..."

Helen: "Pah, we will capture you in no time!"

Syndrome: "Blah blah blah. Why don't you ask your husband? Or is he not available at the moment? A ha ha ha ha! I will wait for you in my old hideout, Look in the phone book if you forgot the address!"
Clack, hung up

Helen returns to the breakfast table

Helen: "Kids, forget school! Syndrome has broen out of prison and by the look of it has kidnapped your father"

Dash: "What, Dad was kidnapped? That's why he's not here yet. I thought he simply went out the whole night again with Frozone"
added in thought bubble: "drinking booze and nailing bitches like always"

Violet: "He doesn't lose time ,that's for sure. Let's go and save dad..once again"

Later all three arrive at Syndrome's hideout on an orange floor, now in their superhero suits ,red, skintight, with masks but NO CAPES!

Helen: "So Syndrome, here we are. I hope you know, with whom you are messing with!"

Syndrome a little above them: "Oh yes I do. Even more than I wanted as you all landed on my mind reading floor and...wow you became one dirty family, that's for sure!"

Dash: "S-stop your manipulative games! We won't fall for that"

Syndrome: "Well...to late!"
He fires smoke at them out of something that looks like a modified big watergun

The Incredible three are getting horny and start fumbling each other, Dash grabs Helen, Helen rubs Dash's crotch, Violet plays with herself.

Violet: "W-what is that?"

Syndrome: "Ha ha ha. That is the Geil-Gun, a nice little tool strenghtening the biggest desires of manhood. Stop resisting and give yourself to the things you sluts really want"

Note: In the following scenes all of the characters should still wear their suits, just parts of it slipped aside or torn apart to reveal their most intimidate parts

Scene 1:
Helen giving a titjob to Dash, while he lays on the ground
Example:

Scene 2:
Syndrome fucking Violet in the ass, while holding her like this:

Scene 3: Violet and Helen both on all fours, while being connected with a double dildo, looking like this: while sucking the cocks of Syndrome and Dash on the left and right side

Scene 4:
Helen double penetrated by Dash and Syndrome like this:
while rubbing Violet's pussy and sharing a deep kiss with her

At the end of the scene an exhausted Helen: "So and now release my husband"
Syndrome: "Your husband? Mr. Incredible? A ha ha ha, I don't have him, no idea where he is. "
Violet: "Ah, so he indeed went out with Frozone, ups"
Dash: "Drinking Booze and nailing bitches like always"
Helen: "Shut up, Kids, just..shut up"

End of Game
Many thanks for the share Meetie :)

To be honest, I dislike Shadbase work...
I like it, he has great stuff :)

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for the day. Let me know how you are liking the game so far!

It's my favourite game of the year so far^^ Big busted gorgeous superhero relatives what can I ask more..maybe a better reason "Hey let's have fun" is..well^^

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks BCT/haseo. Great work.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Haseo, BCT and MnF. ;)

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks Haseo and BCT!!!!

ps: btw does anyone notice speedracer´s face on Magic Book 5!?!!:D:D, it was like the ninja hidden behind the trees on Mortal Kombat!:D:D

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To be honest, I dislike Shadbase work...
I'd like them a lot more if it weren't for all the piercings and injury work they're so proud of. Not to say it's lowbrow or anything it's just not my cup of ice tea.

HeroeAsakura

Reputation score

Hey everyone sorry to bug you all. However I have a question about baka loader. Every game I have downloaded works great except for inked pleasures. For some reason the page pops up but it never goes past zero and I got it form mega links ( Thanks for that by the way Haseo ). I was wondering did anyone else have this problem. Thanks again