What's new

ACT Patreon Active Vore [Mega Blue Ball] Mystic Knight Maya

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So the game's public demo was updated today. Cool enough, all the newest content from their patreon is now available in the public demo. There's...quite a lot that was added, so it'll probably be better to go in and find out for yourself. There's even debug options to help you out too.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Used to be a big fan of the dev but once his patreon took off all the info about his games got paywalled and all the new content I saw felt like furries had a hand in deciding most of it.

It's nice that we get a new content-packed demo though, maybe it'll change my mind back

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh yeah, I remember that too. I guess I just don't like the direction these games took in general, it's odd because his previous game had pretty good variety.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wholly disappointed with how this game has gone. The HEAVY influence by the furry community is palpable to the point where none of the new content is even attractive anymore. Like, furies in general are... okay-ish, they don't ruin a game, but things like the dog furry doing the "aren't I cute?" walk and actually walking the MC in a leash is just cringe. If you enjoy it all, more power to you, but for me it's crossed over into the realm of cringe pretty hard.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, not gonna lie, I normally am fine with furry content, but those dogs just didn't look right.. The sex was fine, but that face, and the weird blurry tail wag just didn't look right at all. (The children in diapers is what really gave away that someone paid a little extra for this)

I wouldn't quite say they're like a cancer to H games.. More like lice.. Not every game has them, but the ones that do, got them bad.

But hey, if furries are more willing to pay money to see their desires put into a hentai game than other people are, then more power to them. Can't blame them for being ambitious.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
But hey, if furries are more willing to pay money to see their desires put into a hentai game than other people are, then more power to them. Can't blame them for being ambitious.
It always makes me wonder how furries have so much of disposable income, even more than weebs.

There is like dozens of unfinished furry games that have on update per year with thousands of bakers.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It always makes me wonder how furries have so much of disposable income, even more than weebs.

There is like dozens of unfinished furry games that have on update per year with thousands of bakers.
A lot of furries seem to be autistic or aspies (and that is probably the more normal ones). High paying jobs in the engineering, software dev, and other tech fields are dominated by autistics and spergs. That leads to having a lot of high-paid spergs who are generally socially maladjusted and very active on the internet so they can be exposed to all of the degeneracy that brings. So furries are now the guys with the purchasing power.

That's right, Sparkle-Steve69 He/Him/Wolfkin is now the modern day equivalent of the Italian nobleman hiring Da Vinci to draw the Mona Lisa, which is why this version of the Mona Lisa is an eight-titted hermaphrodite wolf-girl wearing a diaper and packing a knotted cock the size of a double-decker bus.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I find it weird that stereotype of furries still persists.