What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Ryona [Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ:クロス / Love Love! My Buddy: Cross (RJ269568)

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Stumbled upon this Game again and noticed the it got quite a few updates including NTR events.
Do they change anything more than me seeing the girls screw around?
What I mean is can I still see the other events for them and marry at the end or is it properly implemented and the girls dont love the MC anymore?
If the first then I will activate it. I mean thats more scenes to see right?

Edit: I remember that the Game had a sheer amount of Costumes for everyone. Does anyone know a list on how and where to get it because the provided wiki here dont tell me all of them. Only for Kay xD
If I'm getting your question right, you're asking whether the NTR events change the relationship with the MC right?

They don't. You can do the NTR events and the companion still loves the MC just the same. The dialogue might change depending on whether its the first time or the second time you trigger the event but there is no change to the relationship otherwise. You can marry and have no changes in dialogue.

I think that at this point, there are maybe 6 retriggerable NTR events?
- NTR in the Inn
- Gangbang at the bath
- Gangbang by the hobos
- Swinging with another couple
- Prostitution to some playboy guy at a inn
- Lending your companion and seeing the outline in a tent (No CG)

There are also like 2 NTR scenes from your mom and one for Kei, a companion.

Most of the NTR scenes are you making a conscious decision to do it (Pimping out your companion). The only one that isn't is the NTR at the Inn scene, which the MC can easily avoid by sleeping in a private room.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the quick replay.

Do you also know of a way to raise consistently the Lust valuable?
I had sex twice now with one of the girls but does not raise.:unsure:

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the quick replay.

Do you also know of a way to raise consistently the Lust valuable?
I had sex twice now with one of the girls but does not raise.:unsure:

Oh right. One quick thing I forgot to mention about the NTR events. Your buddy's Lust has to be at a certain value, which varies depending on your companion. Also, your childhood friend and the church girl have to have sex with you first before the NTR events trigger, since they're both virgins.

For the Lust value, I think there were two big ways. The most common is during battle. When you fight when accompanied by your buddy, their lust value will occasionally rise when you attack. The faster way is to go to a dancer bar (I think in Odeia) and watch the dancer, which will cause your buddy's lust to rise. For the other girls, it depends. For example, the dark skinned bandit lady lust will rise when you complete missions for her.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh right. One quick thing I forgot to mention about the NTR events. Your buddy's Lust has to be at a certain value, which varies depending on your companion. Also, your childhood friend and the church girl have to have sex with you first before the NTR events trigger, since they're both virgins.

For the Lust value, I think there were two big ways. The most common is during battle. When you fight when accompanied by your buddy, their lust value will occasionally rise when you attack. The faster way is to go to a dancer bar (I think in Odeia) and watch the dancer, which will cause your buddy's lust to rise. For the other girls, it depends. For example, the dark skinned bandit lady lust will rise when you complete missions for her.
Thanks but I believe we mean two seperate things.
If you press S to talk to your buddy you can see in the upper right all the stats
From Top to Bottom:

- "Rose Symbol" Favorability (do quests and have sex to raise it. Unlocks marriage)
- "Fire Symbol" Lust (gained through fighting or as you said by visiting the dance. Unlocks sex ,)
- "Hourglass Symbol" No Idea what this is
- "Book Symbol" Number of Times you had sex with that buddy
- "Heart Symbol" Naughtyness? (Thats the valuable I was talking about)
- "Plain NTR Symbol" Number of NTR events

So yeah, how to up naughtyness?
I believe this needs to be also raised for NTR to happen right?

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks but I believe we mean two seperate things.
If you press S to talk to your buddy you can see in the upper right all the stats
From Top to Bottom:

- "Rose Symbol" Favorability (do quests and have sex to raise it. Unlocks marriage)
- "Fire Symbol" Lust (gained through fighting or as you said by visiting the dance. Unlocks sex ,)
- "Hourglass Symbol" No Idea what this is
- "Book Symbol" Number of Times you had sex with that buddy
- "Heart Symbol" Naughtyness? (Thats the valuable I was talking about)
- "Plain NTR Symbol" Number of NTR events

So yeah, how to up naughtyness?
I believe this needs to be also raised for NTR to happen right?
Oh right. In the partial I'm playing on, the stats are named differently. The hourglass symbol is just the number of times that the buddy joins you walking around.

For the heart symbol, you need to have outdoor sex or the buddy needs to expose herself somewhere. You can find these places since they're marked with a heart spot in the world. In Odeia, there's a heart spot near the hobos where you can have outdoor sex. You can take your buddy to the hot springs and let her expose herself there. You can also have your buddy dance naked in a bar. There was an inn in Nandein valley called Hidden Woman Inn or something that you can have your buddy dance naked to increase lust. There might've been one of the floating books that could increase it but I don't really remember

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, helped me out a lot.
With this all in mind I will start exploring the map for real now. Only strolled around Canaan and the immediate outskirts.

I hope I can rely on you once more when I need some clarification ,)
Have a nice weekend

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I have bought gifts like several bikinis and anal beads. When can I give these to the girls and how?
As of right now I didnt found any use for them.

Edit: And how to strip them naked? I got some of them at 100 nasty but unequiping the armor does not change the image. According to the wiki some scene are assoiciated with them naked.

Last edited:

BlackAche32

Reputation score
How do I get the mum ntr scene?
After you marry her, have sex with her outside the house and make sure she is not wearing anything to cover her face. Then wait a few days without having sex with her.