What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

You had to have known you were going to jinx yourself. You only have yourself to blame.

And your story about your cat reminds me about the time I nearly got a cartilege piercing from my bird. It's a Goffin cockatoo (about the size of an African Grey, not one of the bigger cockatoos you see) and the damn thing flies off of my dad's shoulder, lands on mine, bites me on the ear, and then flies away! And my father wondered why I hate that bird. So, needless to say, I'm bleeding like a stuck pig and staring at myself in the mirror to make *sure* he didn't pierce my upper ear and trying to figure out how to get a band-aid on the thing because we were due out to dinner in 15 minutes. In hindsight, I kind of thought it would have been cool if he had, but also in hindsight, no, it really wouldn't have been *laughs* Glad to hear yours worked out. That could have been icky.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

In other news, i now have my parent's old desktop :'D

They still need to get all their crap off of it, and I need to wipe the harddrive and re-install everything, but other than that it's nice to have a backup when my lappy starts PMSing. It freaks out like, once a week, and other than that runs perfect. xD

But yeah, Desktop! Whoo! Maybe I can get a computer savvy friend to take a look at the tower and give me some information on what it may cost to upgrade this. *snuggles it* I'm so happy :'D I have a large screen to watch pretty movies on now. I used to hate this thing, but now It's going to save my ass when i have homework.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Hurray!

What'd you do, aika?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

FML, an inheritance squabble in the family and drama worthy of a soap opera...and the only thing I really want to know is why I'm being dragged into it when I'm not even interested. Bloody uncles and aunts...

Cappy

Reputation score

FML, an inheritance squabble in the family and drama worthy of a soap opera...and the only thing I really want to know is why I'm being dragged into it when I'm not even interested. Bloody uncles and aunts...
Shouldn't this be in the hate thread? o:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Nah, that's not really hate-filled. That's more just...filling us in on what's going on, hence "announcement."

Cappy

Reputation score

Nah, that's not really hate-filled. That's more just...filling us in on what's going on, hence "announcement."
but she sounds exasperated with it, thus hate thread?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh. It's not full of seething and loathing and outright contempt for the whole situation, so it's fine. Besides, a little sidetracking never killed anyone. If it did, we'd be losing members right and left.

Cappy

Reputation score

*Devours the wrapping paper*

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I have just acquired Dragon Age Origins for my PC.

I don't think I'll be seen for a while.

Wish me luck!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I have just acquired Dragon Age Origins for my PC.

I don't think I'll be seen for a while.

Wish me luck!
Bye, Chibi. See you in a year and a half or so. Don't forget to look into Awakenings, too. And the expansions.

Don't fuck up your characters like I managed to.
Ugh, sounds like my dwarf right now. Stats are all over the place and never really where I need them to be at the particular moment. Annoying.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Played all 8 hours while at work. Want to play more instead of sleeping.

It's official. It got me.

Cappy

Reputation score

Played all 8 hours while at work. Want to play more instead of sleeping.

It's official. It got me.
Oh well, I'll be sure to tell you once they've brought out a sequel.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Oh well, I'll be sure to tell you once they've brought out a sequel.
I think there's one out already. Copper mentioned it, Awakenings i think? And expansions and neato armor and stuff.... I has a happy.