Member Announcements Thread

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

I say what I will, and I imagine you pantless doing what I want you to do as I will.
..are you mindfucking me? I think I'm being manipulated, stalked, and/or fantasized about.

Actually, the latter I would take as a compliment from anyone. I mean, it's not like I haven't jerked off to the thought of any of you before.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

..are you mindfucking me? I think I'm being manipulated, stalked, and/or fantasized about.

Actually, the latter I would take as a compliment from anyone. I mean, it's not like I haven't jerked off to the thought of any of you before.
When you move around so much it's hard to see you through your window!

Yes I am mindfucking you

Allocated

Reputation score

ROBERT. KIMBERLY. QUIT FUCKING ACTING LIKE CHILDREN AND MAKING SPECTACLES OF YOURSELVES. YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING TO HELP, YOU'RE JUST LOOKING PATHETIC.

ROBERT, STOP PLAYING THE FUCKING VICTIM AND APOLOGIZE FOR FUCKING UP SO BAD.

KIMBERLY, QUIT BEING SUCH A FUCKING CHILD AND TALK TO HIM INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY.

Fuck. You two have made me so stressed. I'm going to grab a fucking swig of brandy before bed just so I can kill some brain cells that haven't died already. Just...fix this already you two.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Geez...

We're being invaded by Lucas' life.

So, uh, any spare pretty girls you've got there by any chance?
No, I'm not that insensitive. It's a joke. Deal.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Allocated doesn't really know them, he just took a shot in the dark at their names to try and play with our minds. Lucas' name is CLEARLY not Robert.

it's Sven

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

My money's on Sven Robert Lucasson the Third.

Sure, it's not a safe bet, but think of the returns if I'm right.

Sounds like a heaping pile of drama, but in this demon's opinion, if you were in an open relationship, there is no cheating. There is only butthurt.

This is why, surprisingly perhaps, I'm rather opposed to open relationships. I've never seen one that didn't result in a great deal of pain and drama.

A former house mate of mine basically opened up a relationship she was in into a regular threesome with her boyfriend and one of her best friends, but had a huge jealousy fit whenever the other two slept with each other without including her. Even if it was right in front of her during a longer session, and they just wanted a chance to do each other without her involved, she wouldn't cope. So basically, she couldn't cope because it wasn't so much an open relationship for her as a way to fulfil her own selfish desires. Needless to say, she no longer has that boyfriend, nor that best friend.

The same girl would have cheated on her boyfriend with me if I was interested. I turned it down.
So yeah, open relationships never end well.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

ROBERT. KIMBERLY. QUIT FUCKING ACTING LIKE CHILDREN AND MAKING SPECTACLES OF YOURSELVES. YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING TO HELP, YOU'RE JUST LOOKING PATHETIC.

ROBERT, STOP PLAYING THE FUCKING VICTIM AND APOLOGIZE FOR FUCKING UP SO BAD.

KIMBERLY, QUIT BEING SUCH A FUCKING CHILD AND TALK TO HIM INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY.

Fuck. You two have made me so stressed. I'm going to grab a fucking swig of brandy before bed just so I can kill some brain cells that haven't died already. Just...fix this already you two.
I texted her and tried calling, dude. I don't want to fight with her, I just want to talk. But I very well can't do that if she won't respond to me.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

My probably rather poorly thought advice would be for both of you to take about a week to calm down and then talk like adults. Of course, I don't know either of you, so I'm not giving the said advice.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I'm a bad bad person. I was in the popcorn brigade. >.> I actually went and got some. ^^;;

Aaanyway, This is an interesting twisty bit of real drama here. So uh, how many times have ya'll broken up again? And you're still chasing her Lucas?

And if it was seriously for your benefit, then why all this crap for calling someone?

This is (Partly) why I don't like open relationships. Someone says open, but they don't really mean it. Talking with your partner before you go do something like, calling another girl, is not an open relationship. It's a relationship where she's got you by the balls and is screwing you in the ass Lucas.

-shrugs, goes back to writing-

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

This is why my family learned how to reproduce asexually.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

FUCK!

Now that I have your attention:
Jebus, I shouldn't leave the forum. EVER. Every time I do, I miss stuff.

@ Chibi: Boots all the way, woot!

@ Lucas' life: Oi, take that shit outta here. I'm all for people being given a chance to defend themselves, but for the effin' love of Jebus Chrispies, get together in REAL LIFE and talk this stuff through. Bickering with one-another on the forums here isn't the way to go about this.
That said, my 2 cents are as follows:
YEAH RIGHT LIKE I'M GETTING INVOLVED. Anyways. Lucas, I, as well as several others, I'm sure, have your back on this. You know who you can talk to if you need to.

"Fuck. You two have made me so stressed. I'm going to grab a fucking swig of brandy before bed just so I can kill some brain cells that haven't died already. Just...fix this already you two."
- Wow. I just realized how many times I've had to say this exact line - or at least something similar to it - to people I know.

@ Dark: You heard him, folks. .

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If there is going to be bickering over the forums, please leave it to PMs. While most of the folks here apparently don't give a shit and like sitting back to watch the drama, I would prefer not to.

As to open relationships. I'm not opposed to them. I was in an open relationship once and it went well. Sure we broke up, but we're still friends and it was only because he was moving away and we didn't feel like adding long distance to our relationship's resume. Especially since he wasn't coming back. Still, we chat once in awhile and are still rather friendly. I'm committed to Sly now though, even if I have approached her about having an open relationship. She said no, I respect that.

I guess I just have a different view on sex than most folks do. I'm weird like that.

Last edited:

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm going to second sinfulwolf, and suggest you guys at least take it to PMs if you're determined to hash this out here.

As to open relationships, I think they require both people to be totally on board and have a good degree of emotional maturity to work. Otherwise, they tend to be crushed by insecurity and trust issues.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I vote Obe makes a new account now and never posts on his old one ever again.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

How about he doesn't post until he has a different number of posts?

N.O.V.A

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IS going to become a professional Fine Dining Chef and i going to see my family i havent seen in three years.

Fuck yea for watching a shitty job crumble when i leave.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

IS going to become a professional Fine Dining Chef and i going to see my family i havent seen in three years.

Fuck yea for watching a shitty job crumble when i leave.
This sounds juicy. Details?