What's new

Re: Atelier Tia : 2D Action Fighting Game [Bugs Fixed Demo-Uploaded]

Game will still have futa but very few of them. Around 3-4 girls from total of 20-30 girls.
Yuri is still main fetish in game :D

Nice! Oh by the way, any plans for sensitivity stats? Like her cumming faster or struggling harder the more she does sex or the more she gets hits by lust inducing stuff from enemies (since its alchemy and stuff after all). Last thing, any bondage related enemies? I believed it could add some difficulty to the game and provide some kink to some people out there :>

I've played the demo, and this game is a fun. The h scenes are well design.

Please keep at it.

Nice! Oh by the way, any plans for sensitivity stats? Like her cumming faster or struggling harder the more she does sex or the more she gets hits by lust inducing stuff from enemies (since its alchemy and stuff after all). Last thing, any bondage related enemies? I believed it could add some difficulty to the game and provide some kink to some people out there :>
I can't confirmed for bondage because I didn't plan it yet. Maybe few of them.

No plan for H stat, At least for now.
Will add it if I have good idea about it :p

Game will still have futa but very few of them.

Let me be clear that I'm fine with that. A few futa enemies doesn't bother me and I understand you need them as that seems to be a popular fetish right now. I just won't let them "interact" with Tia.

One thing though; in the name of all that is holy, please do not make the harpy girl one of the futas. I've been waiting for a game with a yuri harpy enemy for a while now and it's one of the big reasons I've been funding this game since day one.

Let me be clear that I'm fine with that. A few futa enemies doesn't bother me and I understand you need them as that seems to be a popular fetish right now. I just won't let them "interact" with Tia.

One thing though; in the name of all that is holy, please do not make the harpy girl one of the futas. I've been waiting for a game with a yuri harpy enemy for a while now and it's one of the big reasons I've been funding this game since day one.
L0c54jL.gif

Heres me wishing the protagonist was a futanari raping everyone and this guy cant even handle the severely lacking futa content planned for the game.
SpI8XYd.gif

Don't worry Harpy isn't futa. But you have to wait long. She will appear on stage 4 or 5 :p

Heres me wishing the protagonist was a futanari raping everyone and this guy cant even handle the severely lacking futa content planned for the game.
This isn't a futa focus game from the stage. Not I can't handle futa but I handle not to have much futa. I already mentioned that game will have few futa.

This isn't a futa focus game from the stage. Not I can't handle futa but I handle not to have much futa. I already mentioned that game will have few futa.
dYBrLev.gif

Looks like that joke missed the mark by a whole damn mile.

Looks like that joke missed the mark by a whole damn mile.
HA HA Sorry, I feel like it's 50% joke and 50% real.
That's why I answer like that :p

Game will still have futa but very few of them.

Sigh... another game with futa...

Any chance you can stick all the futa enemies in the same stage? That way those of us who don't like it can rush through that stage and be done with it.

Futa is amazing though, who would want to skip it?

Sigh... another game with futa...

Any chance you can stick all the futa enemies in the same stage? That way those of us who don't like it can rush through that stage and be done with it.
Just don't get knock near them or use punishment to them.
It's avoidable ;)

If there is one thing I learned its that people can have very strong opinions for-futa and anti-futa. Even a toggle that hides futa content completely is enough to trigger some people in both camps.

So just do what you think is the best for the game as the developer and dont worry too much about it.

Just don't get knock near them or use punishment to them.
It's avoidable ;)

The way your game mechanics work sorta makes that less of an option. Punishing gives you charges, meaning the optimal flow to combat is to always be punishing, to maximize the amount of special attacks you can use. That, and it's not really avoidable when there are dicks hanging out all over the place.

The way your game mechanics work sorta makes that less of an option. Punishing gives you charges, meaning the optimal flow to combat is to always be punishing, to maximize the amount of special attacks you can use. That, and it's not really avoidable when there are dicks hanging out all over the place.
The futa's dick should hide under leg. They will show there dick only in H or punishment scene :rolleyes:

And here Bunny Punishment scene :
17644336894423030809.gif

Hope everyone like her in this pose :D

The futa's dick should hide under leg. They will show there dick only in H or punishment scene :rolleyes:

17644336894423030809.gif

You sick penguin, what were you thinking when you made this. XD

Lol so you took the idea I wrote in patreon and not just stick one, but 2 carrots. :p

17644336894423030809.gif

Can you show the H animation for dog? :cool:

Last edited:

I tried to play the game but everytime i opened it and got through the instructions when i came to the "xbox controls" the game apparently starts and i got freezed in the same screen forever while the game audio still working. To be honest, i couldn't find any solution to this so i uninstall the game. ;_;

And that's appreciated. Although it does create a bit of it's own problem. If futa enemies are hidden, those of us who don't wanna see it will be spending the whole game scared that we'll be getting an unwanted surprise when new see scenes happen. We wont know to avoid that particular enemy until it's too late. Especially with the fact that you'll be putting so many in the game.

Would you be able to put in a toggle? Just something in the options to make it so futa enemies wont go in for scenes when you're downed. That way players will be able to tell which enemies to avoid. Just have to get downed and see which ones aren't interested. That will also solve the inevitable issue of multiple different enemy types on screen at the same time. Players wont have to worry about the futa enemy winning the race to get over to you for a scene.

And I'm sorry. I'm really not wanting to chew up a ton of time on this topic. Especially when i see so many positives about what you've shown us so far. I really like the current demo and the animation previews you've shown look great. It's a definite testament that I've replayed the demo multiple times. I guess that's part of it though. I don't think you realize how much of a letdown it is. If it was looking to be a crap game i wouldn't care. It's something i was looking forward to though.

I tried to play the game but everytime i opened it and got through the instructions when i came to the "xbox controls" the game apparently starts and i got freezed in the same screen forever while the game audio still working. To be honest, i couldn't find any solution to this so i uninstall the game. ;_;
Have you try to change "CreateTextureonDemand = 1" in option.ini in game folder?
It's help loading assets from starting game but game will have milli second loading assets when you meet new things.
Oh! and game V0.04 don't need to install game ;)

You sick penguin, what were you thinking when you made this. XD

Lol so you took the idea I wrote in patreon and not just stick one, but 2 carrots. :p
One hole not enough punishment. So both and Bunny Girl will scared of carrots.

Can you show the H animation for dog? :cool:
I just posted hound h-scene this morning on patreon :p
And Cow Girl, Bunny both rape and punishment are posted.

And that's appreciated. Although it does create a bit of it's own problem. If futa enemies are hidden, those of us who don't wanna see it will be spending the whole game scared that we'll be getting an unwanted surprise when new see scenes happen. We wont know to avoid that particular enemy until it's too late. Especially with the fact that you'll be putting so many in the game.

Would you be able to put in a toggle? Just something in the options to make it so futa enemies wont go in for scenes when you're downed. That way players will be able to tell which enemies to avoid. Just have to get downed and see which ones aren't interested. That will also solve the inevitable issue of multiple different enemy types on screen at the same time. Players wont have to worry about the futa enemy winning the race to get over to you for a scene.

And I'm sorry. I'm really not wanting to chew up a ton of time on this topic. Especially when i see so many positives about what you've shown us so far. I really like the current demo and the animation previews you've shown look great. It's a definite testament that I've replayed the demo multiple times. I guess that's part of it though. I don't think you realize how much of a letdown it is. If it was looking to be a crap game i wouldn't care. It's something i was looking forward to though.
Thanks and happy that you like my game.

Not sure about futa toggle. I will think about it.
But first I will do normal game with futa scene and if futa toggle are set. Maybe scene will replace to yuri if toggle off.

Thanks and happy that you like my game.

Not sure about futa toggle. I will think about it.
But first I will do normal game with futa scene and if futa toggle are set. Maybe scene will replace to yuri if toggle off.

Meaning a potential toggle to make the futa scenes into yuri instead? That would be even better. Only reason i didn't suggest that myself is because most of the time when i see that suggested, content creators moan about how much extra work those extra animations would be and completely ignore the suggestion. And i get that it is extra work, don't get me wrong. I don't think I've ever seen a developer actually go that route, and if you did, that would be awesome.

Last edited:

I just posted hound h-scene this morning on patreon :p
And Cow Girl, Bunny both rape and punishment are posted.

lol i whish i had a credit card because i cant see the sprites in your patreon without 10$ pledge :( looks like i will need to wait until chapter 1 release (and i cant wait XD)

Back