What's new

Re: Atelier Tia : 2D Action Fighting Game [Bugs Fixed Demo-Uploaded]

Meaning a potential toggle to make the futa scenes into yuri instead? That would be even better. Only reason i didn't suggest that myself is because most of the time when i see that suggested, content creators moan about how much extra work those extra animations would be and completely ignore the suggestion. And i get that it is extra work, don't get me wrong. I don't think I've ever seen a developer actually go that route, and if you did, that would be awesome.
It's possible but I'm not confirm yet :p

lol i whish i had a credit card because i cant see the sprites in your patreon without 10$ pledge :( looks like i will need to wait until chapter 1 release (and i cant wait XD)
You can view in game side sprites at $1 tier+ and $10+ for full resolution.

whines for 3 paragraphs...

Jesus christ, content you don't like OH FUCKING NO! GOD FORBID THAT EXISTS!

Notice how most of us don't go into the guro/ryona threads and bitch about there being guro/ryona? It's because we realize that maybe MAYBE if a game contains content that we aren't into, it might just not be the game for us.

Notice how most of us don't go into the guro/ryona threads and bitch about there being guro/ryona? It's because we realize that maybe MAYBE if a game contains content that we aren't into, it might just not be the game for us.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one getting annoyed. There's nothing wrong with futa content, its sole purpose is to give girls a tool to penetrate other girls with. Its no different than a strap on. Its great content.

What exactly is your problem?
Don't get me wrong, he's being pretty pushy about this, but he also pointed out multiple times that he's sorry about it and that he's aware of the extra work it would require. Ironically enough, the only one who's "bitching" here is you.

Complaining about content constantly is also a form of bitching.

It's one thing to say "I don't like futa, everything else looks great" and move along. Its a completely different manner to make multiple posts begging the developer to remove or change it.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one getting annoyed. There's nothing wrong with futa content, its sole purpose is to give girls a tool to penetrate other girls with. Its no different than a strap on. Its great content.

It's very different than a strap on. And it's a pretty big boner killer for some of us. So pretty bad content in my eyes. In fact, for me personally, i would have no problem at all with the futa enemies having strap ons instead. But making it an actual biological thing kills it for me.

Complaining about content constantly is also a form of bitching.

It's one thing to say "I don't like futa, everything else looks great" and move along. Its a completely different manner to make multiple posts begging the developer to remove or change it.

And if the game wasn't for me i wouldn't have even bothered posting. Unfortunately, I'm actually interested in this one besides the futa content. And i didn't even suggest removing the content. My original input was just about having all of those particular enemies be grouped together in the same stage. Could have made it a stage themed around that and tied it all together nicely for people who like that.

Since that point I've been quite civil with the developer. The only other thing i suggested was a real quick toggle to make futa enemies uninterested in starting scenes. I specifically avoided suggesting things that would create substantial amounts of extra work.

Whines more...

I don't care how civil you're being. I don't care if your request is reasonable (or in this specific case, it is not, learn to code). I don't care what you do or do not like nor do I care why you do or do not like it.

I care that: You just won't stop whining that you don't like a certain type of content.

Booo fuckin hooo. Let it go, or take it up with the dev on his patreon thing. Where ya know, it might have some effect other than wasting everyone here's time.

Since that point I've been quite civil with the developer. The only other thing i suggested was a real quick toggle to make futa enemies uninterested in starting scenes. I specifically avoided suggesting things that would create substantial amounts of extra work.

A quick toggle, you say. You realize you're asking for a toggle and that double animations now need to be present for each enemy the developer intended to be futa? Thereby doubling the work required for any enemy that they intended to be futa. There is a lot more work than "just make a toggle" that would need to go on behind the scene all because you can't handle futa.

Being civil with the developer while continually pushing harder to get them to change their artistic vision I might add.

At the end of the day futa will be in the game, you either like it, don't like it, or absolutely can't tolerate it. If #3 is the case, I would watch the game and if a toggle is added, you can look forward to the game again. Also, as the other poster suggested, becoming a patron would allow you to carry more weight than you do currently.

Last edited:

A quick toggle, you say. You realize you're asking for a toggle and that double animations now need to be present for each enemy the developer intended to be futa? Thereby doubling the work required for any enemy that they intended to be futa. There is a lot more work than "just make a toggle" that would need to go on behind the scene all because you can't handle futa.

Being civil with the developer while continually pushing harder to get them to change their artistic vision I might add.

At the end of the day futa will be in the game, you either like it, don't like it, or absolutely can't tolerate it. If #3 is the case, I would watch the game and if a toggle is added, you can look forward to the game again. Also, as the other poster suggested, becoming a patron would allow you to carry more weight than you do currently.

The toggle i asked for was just to make it so futa enemies didn't go in for animations. I never suggested adding extra animations. That was something the developer themselves said as a potential in the future.

Quoting myself from earlier.

Would you be able to put in a toggle? Just something in the options to make it so futa enemies wont go in for scenes when you're downed. That way players will be able to tell which enemies to avoid. Just have to get downed and see which ones aren't interested.

Also, making some assumptions there about me not being a patron. For the record, i am one. The discussion about futa came up here though, and not on the patreon page, so I've kept the discussion here. Just let it die down at this point though. I've already stopped responding to super_slicer at this point with the intent to just let the thread settle. The only reason i responded to you about it was to set the record straight about the toggle i asked for. I didn't ask for double the animations, and i specifically stated in an earlier post that i avoided making that suggestion for the very reason of work load.

The futa wars flare up again I see. I don't have the context of the debate, but prsonally I have little problem with futa-on-girl though that's the extent of it. If it's one of those things where the MC is turned into one, I'd prefer to be able to disable that.

Besides everything, are you going to have an even amount between enemies you can punish, and enemies that just dissapear when defeated? like in the demo there was like 2-3 different girls, and about 2 normal enemies, are all stages gonna try to follow that rule?

Have you try to change "CreateTextureonDemand = 1" in option.ini in game folder?
It's help loading assets from starting game but game will have milli second loading assets when you meet new things.
Oh! and game V0.04 don't need to install game ;)

I said that because i excluded all the files from my computer. :/
Anyway, will try what you said. Thanks.

People let focus about the game and help the creator make this an awesome game.

Also >:3

or :3 (that evil rabbit thing)

Besides everything, are you going to have an even amount between enemies you can punish, and enemies that just dissapear when defeated? like in the demo there was like 2-3 different girls, and about 2 normal enemies, are all stages gonna try to follow that rule?
Some think like that :rolleyes:
Each stage will have new 2-3 girls, 2-3 monsters or males and mini boss.
And some old enemies will appear too if they match stage theme.

or :3 (that evil rabbit thing)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Excellent work. You have my deepest respect.

I just finished 1st stage background. It's a mountain area with more platforms.
Hope it's look nice enough :D

Video Here :

HnPArmf.png

Last edited:

Wow! Amazing! Nice idea for a game:)

How its going, any ETA? this thread has been quiet for weeks now.

Back