What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Atelier Tia : 2D Action Fighting Game [Bugs Fixed Demo-Uploaded]

Mercenary, Evil Alchemist, Bee Girls can H Tia as well.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Haven't checked in a while, does this demo still only have one battle H? Last I played, the slime was the only thing which would do anything to the main character. But..this is a quality game indeed. Animations well done.
Yeah, all enemies in the 1st demo can rape Tia.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Atelier Tia with prologue+1st stage version is released for patreon :D
If you pledge now. You will receive link on beginning of next month because I'm not use charge up front yet.

New/Changed Contents :
- 1st Stage (6 new enemies and boss)
- World Map
- Fixed Prologue Dialogue with 2 new cut scenes.
- Add action voices for all girls (I will add monster voices in the future if possible)
- Save System(not fully finished) : you can save game by save crystal at half and before boss stage. When you cleared stage, game will auto-save and change your location to world map when you use "Continue". (In the future, maybe I will make save slots but not confirmed)..
- Each stage has 5 victims you can rescue (3 for prologue stage)

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seem like I'm not the only one who ever H just slime. XD

I smash all the rest, love her staff swing.

Umm... since you have a world map after all, may be able to spam the stage to farm the item would be nice. XP

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Seem like I'm not the only one who ever H just slime. XD

I smash all the rest, love her staff swing.

Umm... since you have a world map after all, may be able to spam the stage to farm the item would be nice. XP
Sure, you can farm items if you want :D

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just pledged, so gotta wait until May?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I just pledged, so gotta wait until May?
Yes :D
Sorry, you have to wait.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

any plans on making chapter 1 free (in a couple of months) for non patreons?
Yes, 1st stage will be free but after I finished with all main systems and 2nd stage for patreon :p

Flimey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dropped $15 in support, I like what you're doing and I hope you keep it up.

Dunno if this ever came up or not, but have you considered any game over events? You did a great job villainizing the newest stage boss, both in dialogue and with that evil smirk you gave her during the H animations. I see there is some nice victory CG on the way, but it'd be pretty cool to see an event when the tables are turned and Tia falls to Sonia and her thugs instead, even if it was just using existing animations plus some dialogue to complete the situation.

Some evil smack talk out of Sonia while she's dominating, some crying out of Tia while she's being raped and humiliated. Something similar towards the beginning of the prologue level would be cool too, seeing Tia get raped along with the rest of the villagers and carted off.

Anyway, just my two cents. Keep up the good work, I look forward to this project.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Dropped $15 in support, I like what you're doing and I hope you keep it up.

Dunno if this ever came up or not, but have you considered any game over events? You did a great job villainizing the newest stage boss, both in dialogue and with that evil smirk you gave her during the H animations. I see there is some nice victory CG on the way, but it'd be pretty cool to see an event when the tables are turned and Tia falls to Sonia and her thugs instead, even if it was just using existing animations plus some dialogue to complete the situation.

Some evil smack talk out of Sonia while she's dominating, some crying out of Tia while she's being raped and humiliated. Something similar towards the beginning of the prologue level would be cool too, seeing Tia get raped along with the rest of the villagers and carted off.

Anyway, just my two cents. Keep up the good work, I look forward to this project.
Game will has defeat CG if patreon goal reach but not for stage boss scene.
There are scene for mini boss because it's too much humanoid. 1st stage will be Tia with Giant Slime scene for example.

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I take it that due to the way Patreon works, if I were to pledge now I wouldn't be able to get a game link until the start of next month?

If that's how it works then darn, I wish I had started pledge in April. :C

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

So, I take it that due to the way Patreon works, if I were to pledge now I wouldn't be able to get a game link until the start of next month?

If that's how it works then darn, I wish I had started pledge in April. :C
Nope, I just change my patreon to charge up front this month.
So if you pledge $5 or more. You can get access to the post with 1st stage link without waiting :rolleyes:

Flimey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game will has defeat CG if patreon goal reach but not for stage boss scene.
There are scene for mini boss because it's too much humanoid. 1st stage will be Tia with Giant Slime scene for example.
Oh, I didn't mean CG I just meant dialogue. But yea, that's cool too.

Thanks for the reply.

Ruffleneck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very cute art style :3

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Hi everyone, sorry didn't has any posts for long because I'm working on 1st boss CG animation and I don't want to spoil it on public.
But after I finished with 2nd stage for patreon. The 1st will be release for everyone ;D

I had a poll about monster girls on my patreon and here the result. Top 10th are 100% confirm in game.

Currently, I working on 2nd stage enemies and finished battle animations for Cat Girl.
She is speed type character with evade and jump up/down platform ability. Now working on Succubus.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stingrays o_O? How would you make stingrays make sense in the game in the first place? Now that I think of it, I've never seen such hentai before... hmm, rule 34...

Also random thing, for the H-animation where Tia is inside the boss, her left glove blends in a bit too well so it looks like she's missing an arm. It might just be my screen though.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Stingrays o_O? How would you make stingrays make sense in the game in the first place? Now that I think of it, I've never seen such hentai before... hmm, rule 34...

Also random thing, for the H-animation where Tia is inside the boss, her left glove blends in a bit too well so it looks like she's missing an arm. It might just be my screen though.
I didn't design Stingrays yet. But she should be flying type enemy.

For Tia's glove, her hands get lock by Slime stomach :rolleyes:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Actually, there is an old fighting game with about 3 stages where it pretty much was all girl vs stingrays. I have it somewhere but have no idea what it was called. :p