What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's paywalled but only at $1 so might as well give it a shot.

The combat mechanics are interesting but you are at a severe disadvantage if you're fighting 3 enemies, since you may not have enough stamina to continue your attack and you need to "ration" them to guard.
Parrying helps, since if 2-3 enemies attack at the same time, successfully parrying even one of them will give you invincibility to resist the other simultaneous attacks.
Parrying not only damages back the enemies and staggers them, it will even damage the long ranged enemies.

If two enemies are close together, it's possible to guard both of their attacks by superimposing the shield over their attacks.
It becomes harder if the two enemies are far apart, so if they both attack almost at the same time, you need to guard one and immediately move to guard the other.

But after playing a few stages, this looks like it may become repetitive.
I know all games are repetitive but this looks like it might be so in a more boring manner.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Looks like the dev is making a new game. Its on patreon. its called " ". I'd make a thread for it but all information about the game is for patrons only.

Anyone looked at it? Does it look or play good?
I just bit the bullet and decided to give it a go. So far it plays ok. It takes a little getting used to but that may be because I'm tired atm. I can't speak about sounds because I was too lazy to get my headphones. The animations are about what you'd expect from him. Also, there is a battle fuck mechanic where some enemy girls will try to get him off and you can have sexy time with any girl you defeat as long as you have "stamina".

There is block, parry, skills, magic, 3 different weapon types (bow, sword, staff) and seems to be like your standard rpg except it's active battle and not turn based. Reminds me a lot of the old flash game where it was a giant island and everything was a battlefuck.

But after playing a few stages, this looks like it may become repetitive.
I know all games are repetitive but this looks like it might be so in a more boring manner.
I notice with his games it does have a heavy repetitiveness to them that kind of gets irksome. Usually what gets me to continue playing is just wanting to see the next enemy and animations. His stories are pretty interesting though.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
I only gave him one euro just to see what's in the making and I didn't like it.

zaks_OO

Reputation score
Is there anyone who knows all the grab animations that can't be seen in the gallery?