What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

succ

Reputation score
Is it just me or is this game licensed under apache 2.0 yet being sold and not allowed to be redistributed as per author himself 🤔

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is it just me or is this game licensed under apache 2.0 yet being sold and not allowed to be redistributed as per author himself 🤔
I just did a check on that and it doesn't state that they aren't allowed to to use apache 2.0 and make financial gain off of it, as long as they give credit where credit is due. They can't make their product seem like it was endorsed by apache however.

Sounds like you're trying to say it should be free, because they used something for free. Nevermind the amount of hours that they must've put in to make this game.

succ

Reputation score
I just did a check on that and it doesn't state that they aren't allowed to to use apache 2.0 and make financial gain off of it, as long as they give credit where credit is due. They can't make their product seem like it was endorsed by apache however.

Sounds like you're trying to say it should be free, because they used something for free. Nevermind the amount of hours that they must've put in to make this game.
Malicious and empty accusation.

Pointing out the license followed to the letter allows anyone to simply change a file, constituting a derivative work, and then redistribute it all they want as long as they uphold the credit and source rules. Even a fan translation qualifies for this. Saga/menz should consider using another license unless that was the intent.

Also I do own a LEGITIMATE copy purchased with my money on the store the author posted and I'm not sharing it. Thanks for being so civilized.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Malicious and empty accusation.

Pointing out the license followed to the letter allows anyone to simply change a file, constituting a derivative work, and then redistribute it all they want as long as they uphold the credit and source rules. Even a fan translation qualifies for this. Saga/menz should consider using another license unless that was the intent.

Also I do own a LEGITIMATE copy purchased with my money on the store the author posted and I'm not sharing it. Thanks for being so civilized.
Um... I already forgot why I have this license from the beginning. It's many years of develop Atelier Tia and I can't remember which year I put this license and why. I don't remember I use apache 2.0 too, maybe I tested something long time ago with it and forgot to delete it. Will remove it later when game have some update. I still waiting for turtle Eng DLsite to release my game.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
Atelier Tia is released on Eng DLsite :

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Now that the game is completed and being sold, this thread should also be moved to the main hentai games section.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
@saga55555 Please provide an OP that follows the guidelines in the rules. Otherwise, I will have to lock this thread.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
@saga55555 Please provide an OP that follows the guidelines in the rules. Otherwise, I will have to lock this thread.
Wait! wait! what I done wrong here?
And please move this thread to completed game, thank you.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
You don't seem to be understanding what I'm telling you. Follow the rules and fix your OP. I will move the thread once you do. If you do not, I will lock the thread until it is fixed.

succ

Reputation score
Basically go edit your first post in this thread (hi i'm menz and i'm making this game) and make it look like every other completed game. You can just go to any other finished game on the forum for reference.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
OK, fixed my OP now.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-Games section.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any of the clothed animation of Tia being restrained available in the gallery?
She has some restrained animation when still clothed against enemies like the slime or the shadow and I don't see them.

EDIT: For some reason, the game doesn't maintain "full screen" (Alt+Enter)
Any time there's any sort of scene change, the game exits full screen and goes back to "windowed" view.

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
Any of the clothed animation of Tia being restrained available in the gallery?
She has some restrained animation when still clothed against enemies like the slime or the shadow and I don't see them.

EDIT: For some reason, the game doesn't maintain "full screen" (Alt+Enter)
Any time there's any sort of scene change, the game exits full screen and goes back to "windowed" view.
- No grab attack animation in gallery, only H.
- You config full screen in game "Option" ?

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- No grab attack animation in gallery, only H.
Oh that actually kinda blows.
It bugs me when the "gallery" of an H game doesn't include every single animation. I actually like the slime restraint animation. Sure, she's just struggling against the slime but I like that kind of "bondage" imagery.
I wish the spider web bind animation is... actually animated. It's just a still image here. If you ever feel like revisiting that, feel free to reuse the slime struggling pose, since I like to see hands tied behind back.

- You config full screen in game "Option" ?
Oh, I didn't know to toggle until the "full" version came out. Normally, the windowed/full screen option is separate from the resolution option in games.

Last edited:

Lonewolf222

Reputation score
This game is a Yuri Masterpiece. I have never played a game with more Yuri animations in it then this one, and the variety on the yuri is exceptional too.. This game is to vanilla yuri what Flower Fairy is to futa, and I think I have to say is a "must play" for enthusiasts of the flavor. My week has started off on a good note thanks to this product, I doubt I'll ever play a game of this like ever again.

All this said too, its not to say that it doesn't have a phenomenal amount of other types of content in it too, and that's all excellent as well.

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, this game is more than worth its asking price. The overall polish and animation quality is great and so is the quantity of it, the story made me chuckle a few times and its fairly lengthy for an H-Game but, more important of all, it's actually sort of fun to play (outside of a couple of annoying bosses in harder difficulties). You know, the thing that 90% of H-Games out there either forget or just plain don't care about.

I think I'll keep supporting this dev for a while yet. Their next game is sounding mighty interesting already! 😍