What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I am currenty collecting all the places where the hostages are held. I'm still missing two. Help is appreciated :)
What i currently have:
Atelier Tia v. 0.51 - Hostage Locations (order may vary, depending which path you choose first)

Forest Stage (navigating here is pretty difficult)
1. Hostage - Take the first northern branch. She is in the area with the second braching path on the upper layer.
2. Hostage - After the first hostage take the nothern path again and go west. Once you rescue the hostage a difficult battle stage will start. (with many spiders)
3. Hostage - Now it's getting complicated. At the start of the labyrinth go East, North, North, North, East. You should encounter another Big slime miniboss.
Continue East to find an elf. Rescue her and the elves will show you the way to the boss.
4. Hostage - I have absolutly no idea !
5. Hostage - I have absolutly no idea !
- In the 1st save room, it has a path above you. Jump and use up+skill
- In loop forest, before you exit loop forest. Go to the right with flower. Then follow the path with the collect flower.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
Atelier Tia progress update : V0.67
> Stage - 6 / 8
> Story - 6 / 8
> H-sprites - around 95%
> Item - 100%
> Equipment - 100%
> CG - 2 / 15

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Forgive my rudeness of necroing and not sure if the developer is still in here, but....

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Game's done, pledge $15 now on patreon if you want an uncensored copy. Only CG animations on the DLSite version will be uncensorable.

Magicm

Reputation score
Pledging now won't get you the game before the 29th I learned, as the creator finished sending links for the day and will send next time at 29th.

Shame they don't at least send links like the first couple days of its release to encourage people to get it right away.

Twistty

Reputation score
Atelier Tia v1.0 MenZ
2020-09-10

Mod edit - Link removed by request of developer

Cheers ;)

Maybe a Mod can add that to the OP?

Changelog:
v1.0

- Add many new H sprites (for hostage, you need to rescue them to unlock in gallery)
- Add 7th stage game over and Velvet CG animation
- Add all cut scenes and dialogues in English, Japanese and Chinese
- Adjust gem drop rate and gem use to synthesis need
- After game cleared, you can turn on/off Enemy LV.MAX mode. This will increase enemy attack and HP equal to 7th stage in every stage.
- Many bugs fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

lupus89

Reputation score
So, after playing through this for literally the entire day today, I have to ask; and I'm not even sure if the creator is still on this forum or not, but:

What possessed the maker of this game to make the final level what it was?

For those who skipped the game and opted for the completed save (and frankly I envy you; I tried to play it like an actual game, which I guess was my mistake), you play the entire game through, fighting minibosses and full end-level bosses... and then you have to revisit the first level with an absolute slew of mobs around every corner, and then halfway through, you have to fight two of the game's former final bosses AT THE SAME TIME, WITH MOBS ATTACKING YOU AS WELL. And then AFTER that, you have to "navigate" a maze of screens with no indication where the right way to go is, and if you go the wrong way, you have to fight ANOTHER MINIBOSS AND ADDITIONAL MOBS, just to turn back and try another route hoping you make it through. I don't know if there is anything beyond this level, because I got to the halfway point completely drained of all my items just to get to there, and then when I figured out the second half was a blind maze that punishes you with a miniboss fight for turning the wrong corner, I gave up. Especially because I'd been playing this game since I believe noon and it's now 11:15pm, and I'm almost sure I now have carpal tunnel.

I might try again tomorrow, but I honestly don't know if I'm going to put forth the effort. Fuck this game. Fuck it in whatever orifice is the most painful.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
will it be sold somewhere like itch.io for uncensored versions, or uncensored patches be made available later? i missed the boat on this one.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So, after playing through this for literally the entire day today, I have to ask; and I'm not even sure if the creator is still on this forum or not, but:

What possessed the maker of this game to make the final level what it was?
Actually the last level is just move straight forward without branching anywhere else, at least it work for me that way.

And question of my own did someone have error when viewing last game over CG? the error come out after you press the play button after you fill up the bar. Did anyone have same error?

ryujaliber

Reputation score
And question of my own did someone have error when viewing last game over CG? the error come out after you press the play button after you fill up the bar. Did anyone have same error?
Yes, that is a known bug. Perhaps the developer will fix it when he releases the download link again to patreons on the 29th.

lupus89

Reputation score
Actually the last level is just move straight forward without branching anywhere else, at least it work for me that way.
Yeah, I looked at the gallery and saw the level I was at was level 7, and there was an eighth after it. Nice to know the last one is straightforward; still doesn't excuse the bullshit that is level 7, though.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
I still really busy to launch my game on DLsite because of mosaic censored issue. And why my game already upload free on internet before it released on DLsite!?
I really hesitate to send V1.00 to patrons because I want to launched on DLsite first but I decided to send the game for patrons don't have to wait. Now what I worry is really happened.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
@saga55555, please confirm your stance on sharing links on this forum.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Atelier Tia is released on JP DLsite :
Glad to hear you finally got through. I noticed a weird bug with flying enemies sometimes they get stuck in the "downed" position while still having health the only way to hit them is by using an item or using attacks that hit downed enemies. I got the Patreon backer build.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
Glad to hear you finally got through. I noticed a weird bug with flying enemies sometimes they get stuck in the "downed" position while still having health the only way to hit them is by using an item or using attacks that hit downed enemies. I got the Patreon backer build.
It fixed in the lastet version . . . it isn't a real fix but when the flying girls downed, after 3 seconds system will force them to getup. So you can continue the fight.