What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ / Kunoichi Ninpocho vol.4 (RJ202855)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
>Honestly, I think he overreacted and was a bit paranoid. What are the odds that the feds find this obscure Japanese game

I think any 'normal' police wouldn't bother with it, cuz it's FICTIONAL (and hey, a lot of myths include rape and all that, but people seem to not give a fuck about those)

It's those 'think of the children' crazy people who get overly loud and offensive at anything outside their moral zone.

Hell, Rapelay? Was pretty damn ancient before someone on the west started megaphoning about how it promote rape and all that silly stuffs, ironically seeming to be unable to separate reality and fantasy like their imagined perverts.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
>Honestly, I think he overreacted and was a bit paranoid. What are the odds that the feds find this obscure Japanese game

I think any 'normal' police wouldn't bother with it, cuz it's FICTIONAL (and hey, a lot of myths include rape and all that, but people seem to not give a fuck about those)

It's those 'think of the children' crazy people who get overly loud and offensive at anything outside their moral zone.

Hell, Rapelay? Was pretty damn ancient before someone on the west started megaphoning about how it promote rape and all that silly stuffs, ironically seeming to be unable to separate reality and fantasy like their imagined perverts.
It's no different than the "violent video games makes kids commit crimes" BS argument.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
In case people were curious about character skills, I'm gonna go one-by-one through and start trying to put info on them a little at a time. Again, I don't actually know Japanese, so these may be a bit off.

九脳 神風 (Kamikaze Kunou)
通常攻撃 (Tsuujou Kougeki) "Regular Attack"
Basic Attack, consumes 2 Attack gauge points

奥義·満月斬 (Ougi·Mangetsuzan) "Secret Technique: Full Moon Slash"
Deathblow, consumes 5 Attack gauge points
Level 2 Attack. Deals 5 times damage

究極奥義·瞬殺 (Kyuukyoku Ougi·Shunsatsu) "Ultimate Secret Technique: Instant Death"
Secret Skill, consumes 15 Attack gauge or while Enraged
Level 6 Attack

九脳抜刀術 (Kunou Battoujutsu) "Kunou Sword Drawing Technique"
Combat Skill, Automatic Activation
Attacking enemies sometimes raises Tension

忍の駆け足 (Shinobu no Kakeashi) "Ninja Run"
Special Ability, Automatic Activation
Increases movement speed of all party members to the fastest

築山 炎武 (Enbu Tsukiyama, purple hair ver)
殴る·蹴る (Naguru·Keru) "Punch, Kick"
Basic Attack, consumes 3 Attack gauge points

決めポーズ (Kime Poozu) "Decisive Pose"
Increases the Tension level of all party members

真·決めポーズ (Shin·Kime Poozu) "True Decisive Pose"
All party members' Tension increases by two levels and attack power increases

ハッスルダンス (Hassuru Dansu) "Hustle Dance"
Combat Skill, consumes 5 Nin gauge points
Recovers all members' physical strength (health)

鋭い洞察力 (Surudoi Dousatsuryoku) "Sharp Insight"
Causes hidden objects/paths to appear when Enbu is the character being controlled

築山 炎舞 (Enbu Tsukiyama, red hair ver)
殴る·蹴る (Naguru·Keru) "Punch, Kick"

めっちゃ殴る·蹴る (Metcha Naguru·Keru) "Real Punch, Kick"
Deathblow, consumes 6 Attack gauge points
Level 3 Attack

炎舞の炎 (Enbu no Honoo) "Enbu's Blaze"
Level 7 Attack

限界突破 (Genkai Toppa) "Limit Breaker"
Combat Skill, consumes 6 Nin gauge points
Raises own Tension by two levels

鋭い洞察力 (Surudoi Dousatsuryoku) "Sharp Insight"
Causes hidden objects/paths to appear when Enbu is the character being controlled

刀 (Katana)
連続キック (Renzoku Kikku) "Continuous Kick"
Basic Attack, consumes 2 Attack gauge points

くない投げ (Kunai Nage) "Kunai Throw"
Level 2 attack. Deals 3 times damage

刀アタック (Katana Atakku) "Katana Attack"
Level 5 attack. Deals 5 times damage

ヒミツのお菓子 (Himitsu no Okashi) "Secret Sweets"
Combat Skill, consumes 1 Nin gauge point
Increases own Attack gauge

盜みのハリガネ (Nusumi no Harigane) "Thief's Tools"
Special Ability, consumes 3 Nin gauge points
Open green doors on the field without using a key

鞘 (Saya)

鞘ちゃんボム "Saya-chan Bomb"

忍法·早着替え (Ninpo·Haya Kigae) "Ninja Art: Quick Change"
Deathblow, consumes 6 Attack gauge points
Shows order in which cards should be turned (for a random number of rounds)

鞘ちゃんの愛 (Saya-chan no Ai) "Saya-chan's Love"
All members recover physical strength and vitality as well as eliminating weakness effects

鞘ちゃんサポート "Saya-chan Support"
Combat Skill, Auto Activation
Someone's attack power rises at the start of combat

ライフサポート (Raifu Sapooto) "Life Support"
Recovers physical strength (health) of the character turning over the cards in combat

Last edited:

Crazy Li

Reputation score
What is tension exactly?
Tension is a status in the game indicated by an icon like this:
/

From my understanding, at tension level 1, your next attack or recovery skill use will do 50% more damage/recovery than normal. At level 2, it's 100% more (so basically doubling its base value). Tension goes away when you make an attack.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Looks like the new demos were already sent out to those he picked, so check yer emails.

EDIT: Also there seems to be something involving a pregnancy system in this I think? There's a morning after pill of sorts but I can't gleam anything else with googlefu

Last edited:
OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the new demos were already sent out to those he picked, so check yer emails.

EDIT: Also there seems to be something involving a pregnancy system in this I think? There's a morning after pill of sorts but I can't gleam anything else with googlefu
From what i can make out with googelfuing i think it is a bad end mechanic where if you don't give them the pill there is a chance they will get pregnant and you will "loose them to the perverts". Not sure if that means you will loose that character from the party during game play or the character gets pregnant at the end and there is a bad end.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
Added skill info for Katana and Saya to my previous post on skills. There are 4 more characters to go from what's in the data already in the demo, though the data also suggests another character to come. She doesn't have any skills nor barely any CGs... but she does have mugshots and a name (Nanami).

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a bit of an update of the current status after googlefuing the latest comments on the last blog post. Last month's testing went fine several bugs were of-course found. The release of the game has been pushed back though because they decided that they wanted to fully add the pregnancy system which means adding belly bloat to illustrations and dialogue changes. I am not sure if this means that all the illustrations will have pregnancy variants or that it will be limited to some scenes and others will be disabled if the girls gets pregnant. Not sure if i am reading what they said right but i think they were saying pregnancy can occur around the mid point of the game if you have not been giving the girls pills.

They said they will post a blog update soon with more details about it and some screenshots.

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry I've been looking on the site and I cant see how to download the demo?

Its a shame Kunochi 3 couldn't be translated :(

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry I've been looking on the site and I cant see how to download the demo?

Its a shame Kunochi 3 couldn't be translated :(
The demo link is on the DLsite store page, it is the purple button with a cloud symbol and arrow pointing down.

Last edited:

Kain

Reputation score
Seems like author is in a pinch he have problems with writing he never felt that he was good story writer so for now he's stuck in terms of story but he updated pivix with some juicy content so at least he's doing something

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seems like author is in a pinch he have problems with writing he never felt that he was good story writer so for now he's stuck in terms of story but he updated pivix with some juicy content so at least he's doing something
Yep, poor guy has writers block. The pixiv update was great, added some pictures that have been asked for since the third game.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What's his pixiv? I can't find him under the name Mephisto.

Kain

Reputation score
I would gladly buy his game as it is with paid mini dlc just to keep him going motivated .Well if not that i hope for demo update so we cant get something more of it .

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In his blog, in the latest post, something seems to be going down in the comments section.

People are saying goodbye? What happened?

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
People are saying goodbye? What happened?
DL site are getting rid of the old blog system because Ci-en is replacing it, Mephisto does not use Ci-en so he won't have a blog anymore until he starts using Ci-en.

As for the development status of the game: I have no idea, he comments every now and again so I don't think it is dead. He claims that he has not posted an update in a long time because he has been working on the story and does not have anything interesting to post about without spoiling.

Kain

Reputation score
People are just butthurt over lack of content we have old demo , lack of posts with updates lack of updates on pivix , asking about early release since he had somekind beta test at beginning of this year and spare communications . He used to update here and there but problems started when fans asked for pregnancy and he wanted to answer that but later on he had issue with erotic content since he have no fetish at all for pregnancy (some old post were about his libido being still here just pregnancy is hard content to introduce for him) then he went silent for months later this year he had few short replies here and there but Japanese fan base startet going battshit crazy about him being dead and with deletion of dlsite blog they wont have way to argue other then pivix thats why they say goodbye some of them dont belive in him . Im.big fan of his work and was checking blog for new comment daily for past year its a shame that im losing it too .

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I might be misreading what the dev is saying but in his latest comments he stated that there are 100 scenes (10 scenes x 10 characters) excluding the battle harassment. 😲
He also mentioned he is changing jobs in April to one that may give him some more free time.

Edit: well I was wrong, he originally planned for 100 but said later that it was a little too ambitious and it is more around 80 scenes. He also said progress is 3/4 done so it seems that we won't see this game released until at least next year.

Last edited: