What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ / Kunoichi Ninpocho vol.4 (RJ202855)

Kain

Reputation score
I never stopped following him on pivix even seeing 1 following for years i still had hope .
I wonder tho if he was busy with life or had some time during those 3 years for the game

Kain

Reputation score
Well it seems he did 100 illustrations ( no including variants) and gonna slowly release them on pivix and those 100 dont include anything before 2023 so we can assume he did something during radio silence period.

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He has posted on ci-en aswell now, I could not make 100% sense of the post through MTL but it was also about the 100 illustrations goal he mentioned on pixiv but he also talked about the game saying he might pick it back up but shorten the scope a bit so that he can finish it.

He also plans to release some of the scenes in some sort of viewer seperately from the game next year? a month early for supporters and then to the public after.

I'll keep the Unknown/Hiatus tag on for now because they still might not pick it back up and don't want to get anyone's hopes up about it.

Last edited:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He plans on replacing all existing sex scenes in the upcoming game, and will release it for free in February, but will add to the available scenes after that to people who subscribe on ci-en

Kain

Reputation score
How did you get Free game part from what i've seen when he was on hiatus last year he planned to release unfinished game for free to public . Maybe I read it wrong but he just wanna restart production replace some or all art with new one and release new art for the game and plan for "Full Scale" resume production of the game and plan to release separate Data .
I wanna believe in him but all promises from guy who went Mia for 3 years is smoke and mirrors he is trying to restart it and make people interested in it . Im not sure what he gonna do i hope for best but we never know if he is able to finish the game since all he said was making pictures nothing about development of the game only plans to do so if he made some progress on the actual game not only art he didn't said it at least that's what I've understood .

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He posted today on his ci-en that there will be a "ver. 0.8" preliminary version of the game he's been working on going up on dlsite for 600円 next weekend. It will go up to just before the final stage. He has been posting weekly updates consistently since his return, which is promising.

Kain

Reputation score
Yea gonna buy i lt for 600 yen just in case he go MIA again. He said its up to final stage around 80% done but also missing some events for some characters. Also he may adjust price or give coupon when full ver release for people who brought advanced trial as he said in one comment . And even if we are arou 80% done he said he may go back and rework/ remaster some older scenes before final release so it can take a bit .

Last edited:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yup. All awesome news that I showed my face back here as well lol

Hopefully for some of you proper players can share a save or two that understand the game, no lie that I've been waiting years for this.

Also if any good soul can help. I tried playing one of the older games on my new computer. Downloaded the japanese pack, changed locale but I still get missing text during the games. Anyone got any advice?

feryrice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully for some of you proper players can share a save or two that understand the game, no lie that I've been waiting years for this.

Also if any good soul can help. I tried playing one of the older games on my new computer. Downloaded the japanese pack, changed locale but I still get missing text during the games. Anyone got any advice?
Typically in these cases, it has to do with how you extracted it. If you extracted the game in English, it's likely you will have missing text. It's also possible that your source of the game was zipped in English, which could cause corruption. Best to download directly from somewhere official.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Cheers for the tip! We'll hopefully when I get KN4 it'll be fine.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You're missing RGSS104E.dll or RGSS202E, or RGSS202J, or RGSS104J, or RGSS102E... I forget which one it was, but the old RPG Maker XP and VX games required that as a means to see the text instead of blank or squares. For some reason Mephisto removed it or edited the name and forgot to fix that in his older H games. Still hasn't fixed it...

Try mine from NINJA103 and see if that works for you.

Attachments

Last edited:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'll check tonight and report back out of curiosity to others. Hopefully as above on purchase it'll all be fine.

I'm just stoked we finally getting a new game. I'm more than happy to pay full whack even as it is.

Gotta get Miko! 😜

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My only complaint with this dev is how he uses images for so many things so its a nightmare for and MTLing since most of the text just isn't stuff you can extract. But god am I hyped.

feryrice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's out! And it's purchased :)

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
MTL is fine for actual text but the issue is, most menu options are images so it kinda sucks when you're trying to say read descriptions for items or skills

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Looks like there's an impregnation system with that new after pill item? Not sure if he was able to add it given this isn't technically a completed game and is missing a couple updates. So far this game has been everything I could have asked for and more, Mephisto once again creating masterpiece level H games with his skills.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
just to ask if there are avid players who wouldn’t mind uploading their saves further down the line that would be nice,

big fan of miko but there’s only one active cut away,. Hopefully his updates will be reasonably timed, the data and scenes are there,