What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ / Kunoichi Ninpocho vol.4 (RJ202855)

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well from what i have played. I had one event at start of the day when ntr guy send some other guys to fuck his target heroine with make her unavaible for the day so i image if we gonna have whole team cucked and those kind of events are for all of them implemented in full versio it gonna make harder to build specific team due characters getting fucked randomly.
Im not sure if black heart metter unlock those but there are those events for 3 characters when they got defeated and raped with give bonuses to them :unsure: i had one of those team up to 4th event at with they totaly loved those ugly bastard you see single cg for those only as picture they take.
So as now pro for ntr mean stats bonuses cons girls can become unavaible randomly.
As now i love this game except for random crashes .
Well there are also some bonuses for getting about 300 love points. Seems they get some skill buffs etc. however, for a H-game, kinda wanted some repeatable love specific scenes. Its possible they might be added in future updates, so fingers crossed.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Technically you can do both. first you max it out, then If a girl ends up getting fertilized (There's no HCG for it but there is a percentage at the bottom of their status screen that seems to indicate it and at 100 it changes to text) they instantly drop their love all the way down to the lowest level making NTR events pop up? I'm not actually sure if those events are tied to the girl's currently satisfaction or if it's simply tied to the passes you collect. At the very least the pure love route is mostly just dialogue anyway, maybe the ending will be different when he finishes this game finally.

Last edited:

Kain

Reputation score
Well pure love ending if they're gonna be any would be some bitter sweet illusion unless we move away/kill most male population since this hentailand is not realistic for non ntr route girls get picked up just for doing groceries. Rapist are everywhere and they even try to invade your house (bomb events). Also purple girl enbu is hoe from start and have no problems with fucking randoms i didnt get her ntr route yet dunno how it gonna look like since other girl need to protect her from getting tricked daily.
I would become insane living like that if i would really care for girls to be mine.
Other ntr games with avoidable ntr at least have more reasonable opposition here 99% male ale ntr rapist guys.
Well its better to just roll with it .

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Purple girl was abused which is why she's more open about sex, not really a slut so much as innocent over the idea of sex being an open affair. Her Red hair side better reflects that sort of innocence as well. Basically a default loli with no lessons on sex.

All of the girls have prior experiences with the Onii-san of this game from Mephisto's previous games, all having been helped by him somewhat. In his older H games the pink hair, black hair and blue haired girl were all in a game that also had a love route with sex, and an NTR/raped route so this kind of setting is actually nothing new, although I'm not sure if that means the rape is canon or the love route, it doesn't seem like either? The only characters that don't have a prior Onii-san experience were the Miko and the Green magician girl.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
He’s made a large post on cien

Kain

Reputation score
I wish for quality of life feature when you can see passports on mini map so you know with area is cleared.
Also im not sure how game progress 🤔 .
Passports cards unlock new areas and events but im not sure if everything is tied to amount you collect or specific ones since some girls have similiar events and some had 3 or 4 of those while other 1, also i had two separate ntr chains for katana with 6 events each .
I know its still basically early access but seems like eithers im doing something wrong or something is bugged or he didnt finished some triggers. I downloaded path from ci en that suppose to eliminate crashes from mating press combat rape still got crashes not so much as before.
4th map is super painful due to that since its big and didnt notice any shortcuts to later areas and lost my progress while collecting 2 passports. And this ci en post im still not sure how many people used to work as mephisto and who is working now on game or how their work was divided i just hope he wont get overwhelmed with game again.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've pretty much shelved the game until it gets some fixes, nothing more painful than getting a pass then having to restart because you crashed.

I do like what's here so far tho.

Kain

Reputation score
Yea i managed till 4th dungeon i dont know if there are any shortcuts but for me its basically big one way dungeon with side rooms if you crash you done and 20+ minutes of gameplay is wasted

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What is the answer to the... cave of 4 buttons (first area you can go to) to get... the scroll to advance in game?
Seconding this request, I'm stumped and I think this is one of the passport items you need.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score
Interact with each stone as if you're the 5 on a numpad, facing the number shown on it.
So for a 2, examine it from above, for a 6, examine from the left, etc. Do all 4 correctly and the pass appears.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Don’t suppose anyone has a save before a ntr choice event (<3 EVENT) with the busty pink clothed ninja with black hair.?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The best someone could do for a save atm would be to play the game without touching any of the heart events. Though a lot of events are still missing and I'm not sure if saves will be compatible with 1.0. Best to wait or play the game as is if you want to.

Kain

Reputation score
You forgot most important change , save during exploration also he increased price and propably gonna do it in future already have plans for 0.90 also if i understand now your's girls "self esteem" is also getting lower during ero combat and it affects scenes a bit .
Overall i like his ideas now the more you fight the more chances you encounter harder ero personas so atacking anything can lead you to ntr chad persona to appear who can one tap your girl in ero combat if unlucky .

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You forgot most important change , save during exploration also he increased price
True, the save thing is gonna be huge since it was awful losing progress because of a bug, price wise its a w/e to me since I already bought it at v0.8

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Since there's no gallery. I'm uploading my save. I haven't touched a single H event, so you should be able to access them all. All stages are complete to current game's end.

Attachments