What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ / Kunoichi Ninpocho vol.4 (RJ202855)

Kain

Reputation score
I used mtool to translate and is fine(ish) but im afraid of battles if character gets to harassment stage game sometimes crash for me so im trying hard to avoid any sex battles.
Well lack of save during exploration and how long they can be make me sweating when i see lot of enemies so i avoid most of fights
Anyone else got combat harassment scene crashes since regular scenes are fine for me .

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The developer updated his old Miko game from 2010 interestingly enough, fixed some bugs.

This H game has choices between a pure love and an NTR route with each of the girls so you'll need to play this game twice if you want to see both events. Also you can lose a fight, if you do you get captured and have to escape. Just don't lose twice in a row.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The developer updated his old Miko game from 2010 interestingly enough, fixed some bugs.

This H game has choices between a pure love and an NTR route with each of the girls so you'll need to play this game twice if you want to see both events. Also you can lose a fight, if you do you get captured and have to escape. Just don't lose twice in a row.
Do you happen to have a decent save/gallery for that game?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Do you happen to have a decent save/gallery for that game?
I don't, I did in the past but hard drive died back then. I have the game but I haven't bothered restarting it since I beat it long ago. It's worth playing all the way but if you don't want to you don't need to as the majority of the H content in that game is all in the combat at the time with a couple special events geared towards losing to specific character boss fights. Although you will need to unlock the characters by beating the maps...
---
By the way, if you guys crash in the game, note that some events don't consider when the girl in question has acted or not on the same day. Consider ending the day before you do an event again with said girl, especially if you do a lot of those multiple girl ones. You unlock the Green haired girl and the Miko girl after you collect enough of those unique mission pass items and do the events leading up to it.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
What is the answer to the... cave of 4 buttons (first area you can go to) to get... the scroll to advance in game?

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't, I did in the past but hard drive died back then. I have the game but I haven't bothered restarting it since I beat it long ago. It's worth playing all the way but if you don't want to you don't need to as the majority of the H content in that game is all in the combat at the time with a couple special events geared towards losing to specific character boss fights. Although you will need to unlock the characters by beating the maps...
---
By the way, if you guys crash in the game, note that some events don't consider when the girl in question has acted or not on the same day. Consider ending the day before you do an event again with said girl, especially if you do a lot of those multiple girl ones. You unlock the Green haired girl and the Miko girl after you collect enough of those unique mission pass items and do the events leading up to it.
Thank you anyway! Yeah I have Miko although only one H scene in battle it seems as the others haven’t been added, just have to be patient.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Not sure when this happened, but at some point in my game the enemies refuse to creampie girls and when it switches to that moment where they go mating press in the combat sex the game bugged out and refuses to show the picture, being stuck in limbo. I got pretty far into the game so I'm not sure how this got triggered. The two new girls the Miko and the Green haired girl only have one combat sex scene it seems and the impreg in this H game only gets a passing mention with no art. Looks like we'll have to wait till 1.0 for the rest and a couple game breaking bugs to be fixed.

Last edited:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not sure when this happened, but at some point in my game the enemies refuse to creampie girls and when it switches to that moment where they go mating press in the combat sex the game bugged out and refuses to show the picture, being stuck in limbo. I got pretty far into the game so I'm not sure how this got triggered. The two new girls the Miko and the Green haired girl only have one combat sex scene it seems and the impreg in this H game only gets a passing mention with no art. Looks like we'll have to wait till 1.0 for the rest and a couple game breaking bugs to be fixed.
I’ve had the same thing., the doors close and you can hear the mating press noises and it freezes.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I hope someone can provide a rough translation of the skills etc.^^ Or write it all to help^^

Faythdream

Lurker
Reputation score
Is this crashing a ton for anyone else, trying to determine if it's MTool causing it or not

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I’ve had the same thing., the doors close and you can hear the mating press noises and it freezes.
Looks like it'll happen based on progression, not sure which event triggers it but the dev will have to figure it out. The game is currently not safe to play for very long sadly with this bug.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Is this crashing a ton for anyone else, trying to determine if it's MTool causing it or not
Crashes after about 5-10min maybe. I just keep saving after a "day" so I won't lose too much progress.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The dev uploaded a patch to fix the bug in the comments. I expect a full post someday on the bug fixing.

And the game does seem to crash randomly during a combat sex moment, not sure exactly what triggers it, but it is pretty rare when it happens.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The dev uploaded a patch to fix the bug in the comments. I expect a full post someday on the bug fixing.

And the game does seem to crash randomly during a combat sex moment, not sure exactly what triggers it, but it is pretty rare when it happens.
It's the mating press. You can hear the machine gun pap pap pap noise non stop 🤣

Sorry is the fix on his cien or maniax. Just nosey at work 🤣

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like there's no pay off for protecting the harem. Maybe something will get added later.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Skill translation:

Each Character have 5 skill, normal attack -> Hvy attack -> Super (Requires Anger or 15 atk energy/AEN) -> Character special 1 -> Character special 2
Also training can increase skill lvl of normal and hvy attack, giving better effect.
You can find items that perma decrease cost of moves, ex. the shop sells a tome that decrease cost of 1 move of a certain character from 5 ninjutsu to 2 ninjutsu (massive upgrade)
Note some skills I've never used and wrote them down here based on what I can read, I may very well be off on some of these.

Arranged in same order as ingame
Blonde hair - 1x atk dmg (cost 2 AEN only) -> 2.5x atk (5 AEN) -> 6x atk -> When hitting enemy, gain heal up buff -> Passive Team-wide walk speed up (3 characters have slow walk speed)
Purple hair (main) - 1x atk -> Give other teammates atk up buff & 2+ AEN (5 AEN) -> Team wide atk up buff x2 stack -> team wide heal (Cost 5 ninjutsu/NIN) -> Passive ??? anaylze chest?
Red hair (main's 2nd personality) - 1x atk -> 3x atk -> 7x atk -> self buff heal up 2x stack (6 nin) -> Passive ??? anaylze chest?
Teal hair - 1x atk (2 AEN) - 2.3x atk (5 AEN) -> 5.5x atk -> self atk buff (1 nin) -> Open locked door (3 nin)
Blk hair onesan - 1x atk - skill up (this gives you 1-2x sequential card draw which can give 4-10+ AEN, you can swap to another character to give them that AEN) - Team wide heal + Cleanse - passive 1 random teammate gets atk up buff at battle start - passive team wide : certain card draw can heal yourself
Blk hair swordswoman - 1x - 2.2x - 5x atk - self atk buff + self cleanse (3 nin) - Null chest traps
Pink hair - 1x - 2x - 4.8x - Self halo buff (5 nin), halo buff = dodge 1 enemy attack - Passive team wide: when halo dodge triggers, counter attack
Blue hair - 1x - 1x with freeze effect (4 AEN), team wide angel buff + def buff, team wide cleanse (2 nin) - analyze enemy stat
Blk hair miko - random summon - random summon+ - 5x atk (16 AEN) - passive 1 random teammate gets def up buff at battle start - empty chest rerolls into 2 drops
Green hair - 0.2x with freeze effect - 3.5x vs frozen target - super dmg vs frozen target - passive 50% freeze enemy at battle start - ???

Last edited:

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Purple hair (main) - 1x atk -> Give other teammates atk up buff & 2+ AEN (5 AEN) -> Team wide atk up buff x2 stack -> team wide heal (Cost 5 ninjutsu/NIN) -> Passive ??? anaylze chest?
Red hair (main's 2nd personality) - 1x atk -> 3x atk -> 7x atk -> self buff heal up 2x stack (6 nin) -> Passive ??? anaylze chest?

These 2 have the same passive (same person) but it lets them see "hidden" objects be it chests and some hidden walkways or passages.

Blk hair miko - random summon - random summon+ - 5x atk (16 AEN) - passive 1 random teammate gets def up buff at battle start - empty chest rerolls into 2 drops

This upgrades to be party wide with events too.

Green hair - 0.2x with freeze effect - 3.5x vs frozen target - super dmg vs frozen target - passive 50% freeze enemy at battle start - ???

I'm pretty sure the second passive is that it allows the Grimores/Books to activate when you have them set.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Worth noting if you get defeated with all three girls you can avoid a game over if the purple hair or red haired girl is in that team by getting sent to the captured room to escape from. It only seems to trigger if she's in the party. They also has the ability to find the hidden paths and those clouds so you should probably be always using her when starting out an area to explore. Purple hair is mainly a support fighter and red hair is damage dealer.

Kain

Reputation score
Looks like there's no pay off for protecting the harem. Maybe something will get added later.
Well from what i have played. I had one event at start of the day when ntr guy send some other guys to fuck his target heroine with make her unavaible for the day so i image if we gonna have whole team cucked and those kind of events are for all of them implemented in full versio it gonna make harder to build specific team due characters getting fucked randomly.
Im not sure if black heart metter unlock those but there are those events for 3 characters when they got defeated and raped with give bonuses to them :unsure: i had one of those team up to 4th event at with they totaly loved those ugly bastard you see single cg for those only as picture they take.
So as now pro for ntr mean stats bonuses cons girls can become unavaible randomly.
As now i love this game except for random crashes .