What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ / Kunoichi Ninpocho vol.4 (RJ202855)

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
The author, Mephisto, plans to translate this game to english and has already started doing so, with the help of someone who's not a native english speaker but who understands the language.

There's an example on this page of his ci-en:

And he's actually looking for input and advice regarding the translation, so if anyone is interested, feel free to post a comment on his latest ci-en article he'll actually respond and talk to you.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I've always liked the games and the art style. I know it's not for everyone. The overwhelming menus and options in Japanese were always a hinderance. Glad to hear he's going to try to translate this. Even partial would be a massive help.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Also, how do you get rid of pregnant status? Miko is pregnant and can't fight and she's my favorite along with Saya.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The pregnancy stuff isn't properly completed atm, probably after 9.0 he'll finish it after the English UI update and the added story coming by the end of the month. Probably gonna need to start a new save for the Miko, or just wait till the game is properly finished.

I'm surprised you managed to get her pregnant, I thought some of the girls weren't able to get impregnated yet since the 50+ or so creampies haven't been doing it for some of the girls.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
The pregnancy stuff isn't properly completed atm, probably after 9.0 he'll finish it after the English UI update and the added story coming by the end of the month. Probably gonna need to start a new save for the Miko, or just wait till the game is properly finished.

I'm surprised you managed to get her pregnant, I thought some of the girls weren't able to get impregnated yet since the 50+ or so creampies haven't been doing it for some of the girls.
Well I am not sure of the pregnancy status. There is a small icon over their bar which clearly shows creampied status, and I don't know how to get rid of it really.

She and Saya (girl in pink clothing, big boobs, and dark hair in a pony tail) both have 0 in that yellow bar. While I can bring them to explore and move them around the map, they are incapacitated and covered in semen and can't really do anything in the fight.

I like how Miko summons characters from her own spinoff game. Mephisto is cooking, and if this comes in English I am all for it.

Miko Incapacitated.jpg Miko Stats.jpg

Last edited:

sinistuh

Reputation score
The author, Mephisto, plans to translate this game to english and has already started doing so, with the help of someone who's not a native english speaker but who understands the language.

There's an example on this page of his ci-en:

And he's actually looking for input and advice regarding the translation, so if anyone is interested, feel free to post a comment on his latest ci-en article he'll actually respond and talk to you.

1702223399347.png

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS DONE
src:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well I am not sure of the pregnancy status. There is a small icon over their bar which clearly shows creampied status, and I don't know how to get rid of it really.

She and Saya (girl in pink clothing, big boobs, and dark hair in a pony tail) both have 0 in that yellow bar. While I can bring them to explore and move them around the map, they are incapacitated and covered in semen and can't really do anything in the fight.

I like how Miko summons characters from her own spinoff game. Mephisto is cooking, and if this comes in English I am all for it.

View attachment 49187View attachment 49188
lol that's not pregnancy that's her stamina meter. You need to heal her in that shop for 8 or 20 coins. Where you can also upgrade their skills. Or use one of those V2 potions they sell in the shop.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
lol that's not pregnancy that's her stamina meter. You need to heal her in that shop for 8 or 20 coins. Where you can also upgrade their skills. Or use one of those V2 potions they sell in the shop.
Ah okay. Looks like she's creampied and cant move.

Assumed pregnant. LOL

View attachment 49189

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS DONE
src:
Looks like it's at 80% but it looks good!

What are the red books scattered around and why can't I do anything with them?

Last edited:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Copy content to pictures folder in game folder
make sure you rename the file to Pictures as well.

I saw an interesting note in His response to people in the latest post.

About pregnancy probability This is the most naive treatment in our circle, and it is also the cause of the collapse of the circle, and there is a possibility that the settings have remained unchanged since the internal dispute, so when remaking the erotic battle scene, the probability of vaginal ejaculation is increased. Set it to rise. Please note that this area is currently unfinished

pregnancy has always been a bane to hentai games and it caters to a very small group. Especially in game/during play and I wish people would just accept that bar bad endings/cg it’s just not a concept that can fit into the normality of the game, nevermind the logic of implementing it or if chad thunder cocks sperm produces a baby in 3days.

but now to read this caused issues with his team and led to fracture. Irritates me more. if It’s a trauma I’d rather they get rid of it all together. But I do appreciate they are trying to be innovative and give as much content into the gam. Especially with what they’ve been doing with the heart events.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is so much better when it has some context. Mephisto is cookin. Wish Cherry Poi would follow suit. And Mizumochi who did Trap Drop would make another game. There's a market for these types of games.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
make sure you rename the file to Pictures as well.

I saw an interesting note in His response to people in the latest post.

About pregnancy probability This is the most naive treatment in our circle, and it is also the cause of the collapse of the circle, and there is a possibility that the settings have remained unchanged since the internal dispute, so when remaking the erotic battle scene, the probability of vaginal ejaculation is increased. Set it to rise. Please note that this area is currently unfinished

pregnancy has always been a bane to hentai games and it caters to a very small group. Especially in game/during play and I wish people would just accept that bar bad endings/cg it’s just not a concept that can fit into the normality of the game, nevermind the logic of implementing it or if chad thunder cocks sperm produces a baby in 3days.

but now to read this caused issues with his team and led to fracture. Irritates me more. if It’s a trauma I’d rather they get rid of it all together. But I do appreciate they are trying to be innovative and give as much content into the gam. Especially with what they’ve been doing with the heart events.
It's not, nor has it ever been a difficult system to implement. Anyone can create an RNG chance for pregnancy, a few minor events, and an off-screen birth scene with minor implications to the story. At the end of the day it's really just a fetish that some people have a preference against, just like most other fetishes. It either grows on you or they learn to cope. In either case there hasn't been a single H game where the pregnancy content has ruined an H game gameplay experience unlike say, scat or guro which most people ask for a option to filter over. Mostly because pregnancy happens after the sex, unlike guro and scat where it's usually in the middle of.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
How is the puzzle solved in a cave in stage 3? There are four stones with numbers on them. And they change to !! after I touch each and do nothing. Also, what's with the ? clouds that I can't interact with. There is a doorway that shows Kamikaze (blonde) and the blue haired mopey looking girl, but it's blocked by a stone.

I don't know where the actual story progress ends, so I may be trying to solve unsolvable things right now.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How is the puzzle solved in a cave in stage 3? There are four stones with numbers on them. And they change to !! after I touch each and do nothing. Also, what's with the ? clouds that I can't interact with. There is a doorway that shows Kamikaze (blonde) and the blue haired mopey looking girl, but it's blocked by a stone.

I don't know where the actual story progress ends, so I may be trying to solve unsolvable things right now.
Not sure about the puzzle, something about following your numpad. I never understood it. The Question marks just require you to use the purple or Red Haired girl, switch to her when you see one to reveal the hidden item or hidden paths to it. You just need to get all the yellow passes in the game to keep unlocking new events.