What's new

SIM Loli Shota [Miconisomi] インサルトオーダー / Insult Order (RJ220246)

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I see a hazardous day setting in that debug menu, is there any actual depiction of fertilization or pregnancy in the game, or is it all just pillow talk about it?
it's for additional dialogs, nothing more.

slumberjack

Reputation score
I see a hazardous day setting in that debug menu, is there any actual depiction of fertilization or pregnancy in the game, or is it all just pillow talk about it?
How did you open debug menu? I read that you were supposed to wait for a bit on main main menu but, and something going to happen to the cat girl.
So far nothing happened...

EDIT : Typo

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Click on the cat girl's bell. I have no idea if you need do something to unlock access to it.

Aerynz

Reputation score
why the character and the background looks like this, how to fix it?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
View attachment 26180
why the character and the background looks like this, how to fix it?
at first glance, I'll say either a weird mod, some strange visual setting in the game option... or you either got corrupted data or a problem with your PC (graphic card / driver or cpu / memory).

You're having the lastest version of the game so -
Legit or not ? if not - already pre patched with some mod ? you added some mod ? (by the way, hard copy & download copy are the same thing, it's just that the hard copy need to be installed to play).

Playing with japanese local setting or not ?
Check your dx version and if the version don't have missing / corrupted file.

DasEgal

Reputation score
Hello!
So I been looking around this thread for translation but someone said in post #71 that the partial translation isn't up for ver. 1.03 yet.
Well okay, but can anyone help me out? Can someone translate the tips / hints in the loading screen? Particularly, how to make the girls (or one of them) lactate? thx in advance

deandingus

Reputation score
The download link for the uncensored texture is no longer available, can somebody reupload it please? Thank you in advance!

freebirdfreebird

Reputation score
Use the translation request thread to request translations.
So... I love this game and I’m excited for the next game from miconisomi, so I was wondering if there was anywhere I could request a translation for this game, (other than auto translate) and possibly the next in the future? Thanks for any help.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
This game don'r have a fan (or official) - only the auto translating plug-in.
Considering it take nearly a full year for a team of modder and fan translator to translate the previous work, I highly doubt there will ever be a fan translation for other work of this circle. Maybe an official if there is enough demand and the circle is willing, but it could take years - if it ever happen

Reactions: abd

abd

Reputation score
Can an armpit hair be added to custom? would be sexy! can someone make ?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Can an armpit hair be added to custom? would be sexy! can someone make ?
there no real modder here.
Most modder use to gather at Anime-sharing (AS) or hongfire (now dead. Some move over to AS, but the majoriry... dunno where they went)
So I'll recomend going to AS to ask there IF you really want a mod or info about where to get mods

abd

Reputation score
there no real modder here.
Most modder use to gather at Anime-sharing (AS) or hongfire (now dead. Some move over to AS, but the majoriry... dunno where they went)
So I'll recomend going to AS to ask there IF you really want a mod or info about where to get mods

thx for the msg ! you think there is a topic regarding this game there ? AS , whats stand for ?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
thx for the msg ! you think there is a topic regarding this game there ? AS , whats stand for ?
AS stand for another forum. As far as I know, there no thread for mod / translation about this game, only old download post.
But you can always ask on the forum. I think your request would best fit in the modding section, but take another look before posting ^^

cooperdk

Reputation score
Last edited:

Tazzzzzz

Reputation score
I got this bug in which I cannot open the side menu, whenever I click it won't open. the game itself is like bugged.
Like I can't open the 3rd thing. I can't really explain so I screenshotted it

Attachments

Last edited: