What's new

SIM Loli Shota [Miconisomi] インサルトオーダー / Insult Order (RJ220246)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
First time I read something about that kind of error.
All I know is the game take some resource, so check if you got enough to play it. It can take some time to load so multiple launching might cause problem (starting it again before the first launch).

If you're not using japanese local setting, make sure there no japanese in the path folder.

Else I don't know (OS problem / driver maybe ?) - probably a good idea to check the dev blog / ci-en for other feedback to see if there other with problem. I didn't see any thread on AS, but there a thread on HF, you might have more chance there if no one can answer you here.
It's worked. Applying save file that provided by @Gzerf and I can play now. Thanks anayway.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1.02 ฺ BUG FIX
Yup, seems like a v1.02 is in(sult) order for me to be able to play. Semi-oldish AMD video cards ftw!!

shadeavenger

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I'm not sure if this is the right thing to say, but does anyone have the 1.0.2 version to share so i can see if it will fix my problem ? :(

toiba

Reputation score
*Link removed due to loli*

Last edited by a moderator:

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
appreciate the gesture, but

note that while it's not stated that any girl is loli There is some shota scene and the unlockable customisation of the girls allow you to create loli looking girl.
Therefore, no link should be shared in the thread.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
If peoples really need link, the game is on sale on DMM and dl site maniax AND english.
Else it got high enough reputation to stay up on the usual sharing sites...

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I know that there is a lot of content, but do you guys think there will be any DLC in the future?

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I trully hope so. This was a lot better than Ilussion Koikatsu (I was kinda dissapointed after trying the game myself). While other games like Honey Select had wide mod support/community, their sex scenes are not that good. No animated vagina model, wich looks horrible when you play the game without the censorship. The facial expression are also a lot better in this game, like most Mico's titles, the general story and gameplay while not great, it's good for an H game.

Like some other people pointed out before, it will nice to see some animation from the past games back for this one. A few more customization options and items would be nice too.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, except if there is so much demand that it make the dev change his mind, I doubt there will be any DLC or extra content.

He already mentioned it on his blog & Ci-En as answer to supporter question.
Concerning future addition of extra content he answered that he "wanted to delivered a fully finished game so that once it's done he can fully work on the next project. So he won't have time to work on extra content for this one".

You can go check the original blog thread for the exact Japanese text and make the translation yourself :

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I downloaded the 2d G.F. uncensored 1.02 version of this game on nyaa and it crashes on startup.
This seems to be the problem with it. Anyone know how to fix this?
KERNELBASE.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module KERNELBASE.dll at 0023:7554ddc2.

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It looks like some dumbass included the uncensor dll I've posted earlier for v.1.01 along with that v.1.02 release. This obviously doesn't work cause the same dll contains most of the game code and you can't mix up old version code with the new version files.

Last edited:

njbrsw

Lurker
Reputation score
4. Threads with loli/shota discussion are allowed. Loli and shota content are NOT allowed under any circumstances. Threads are allowed to discuss the content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads
Ver 1.02 original:

Last edited by a moderator:

Prick

Reputation score
Here are the improved textures for the uncensor.
Credit to "Wikky" from HongFire for sharing.
All I had to do was add them to the asset file they came from.
I included the replacement asset file, along with the textures used if anyone wants to make their own adjustments.
Updated, see post #62

Last edited:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Does anyone else get this mixed up things when starting? it also crashes afterwards.
I read there is a patch to fix this but cant find it :( im having 1.02

Error.png

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone else get this mixed up things when starting? it also crashes afterwards.
I read there is a patch to fix this but cant find it :( im having 1.02
It's there 3 messages above your post.