What's new

SIM Loli Shota [Miconisomi] インサルトオーダー / Insult Order (RJ220246)

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any guide to this game's ending? I'm no expert of moonrunes so I probably need a guidance here.

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if this exists yet but I made a quick hack that removes the mosaics. Replace the same name file in GameData/io_Data/Managed folder.

Note that some textures are kinda blocky by default, e.g. the x-ray view.

Enjoy and buy the game.

Update v2: Now also removes background character mosaics in ADV mode and you can toggle the mirror reflection resolution by pressing the "Home" key on your keyboard. Credits to MeidoDev for noticing this is possible.

WARNING: Works only with v.1.01 !

Attachments

Last edited:

Gzerf

Reputation score
My save file that is pretty much completed, unless there is a free play mode waiting to be unlocked, or if there is a debug mode like the last game.

Now we wait for the uncensor patch
There is a Debug mode that I somehow unlocked, To access it in the main menu wait a little bit and the girl on the left bell should like light up with circles and hearts, click on it and then you can adjust their "love" values and other things, Idk. I do know this tho that certain scenes can only be accessed if the girls values are at certain points. Ex. That threesome scene can only be done if both girls are at lvl 2 love. Btw I used your save nostalgic to unlock it, I think it has something to do with watching the different endings, but Idk cuz I can't read jp. But this save that I posted is an updated version of your save, it has the debug mode and all the scenes I guess. It doesn't however have the little 2 boxes in the quick menu thingy in the top left unlocked. Idk did what I could.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's possible it's something that happen when you finish the game though - players have mentioned on other board that once you finished the game by watching ending, you unlock the possibility to replay the different scene / adjusting the girls love level.

But yes, some scene are only avaiable on certain love level, so you're supposed to get eveerything before leveling them - something a bit hard to do unless you can understand the text in the game :/

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
UNCENSORED!
1.)
-> Download BepInEx_x86_v4.1.zip
2.)
-> Download Demosaic.dll
3.)
-> Download BetterMirror.dll (only if you have good GPU card else skip it)
4.)
Unzip the file BepInEx_x86_v4.1.zip inside GameData
5.) run io.exe and close the game
6.) put Demosaic.dll and BetterMirror.dll in GameData/BepInEx (NOT in core or patchers!)
7.) Enjoy

Those files made by MeidoDev (not me!). ;)

Rather other (easy) method? Check back to old posting: https://ulmf.org/threads/miconisomi-insarutooodaa-insult-order-rj220246.12307/post-1012506

Last edited:

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The meido version uncensor plugin seems to disable antialiasing, making all lines look jagged. (Edit: Nevermind, the game quality settings seem to default to "Performance" when running io.exe directly?)
The meido demosaic also doesn't remove male mosaics when you zoom close or from background characters in story mode.

I'd suggest using the dll I posted above which does exactly the same thing for less effort.
I also shamelessly copied the mirror reflection resolution fix and made it toggleable by pressing the Home key. Credits to meido for noticing this feature.

Once someone releases a real uncensor patch with improved textures it'll supersede these methods.

Last edited:

shadeavenger

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone with audio problems like me? I have checked all sound settings and updated all drivers but i still have no audio at all whatsoever

DaveGrigger

Reputation score
Good Lord, the animations are great and the amount of customization + outfits...

Prick

Reputation score
how do I unlock these parts?
A lot of the scenes in this game are level specific, which some applies to both characters having different levels.
To save the frustration, you can look at post #23 and use the debug save to see any and all scenes in the game.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
For unlocking scene, here some info from hongfire :
So the game is very basic and easy to follow. Both Neko and Rabbit have an arousal bar that starts at 0 and goes to 100 with their respective check points.

Neko has 5 levels of arousal (0 - 4)
Triggered at every 20 points (20, 40, 60, 80)

Rabbit has 4 levels of arousal (0 - 3)
Triggered at every 25 points (25, 50, 75)

Service with give 3 points.
Penetrating with give 4 points.

special H unlocks MUST be bought at the right level. There is no way to go back a level during story.

Special H unlocks.

Neko Jail, Neko to be at level 0.
Neko Public sex, Neko to be at level 1.
Neko Alcohol sex, Neko to be at level 2.
Bunny and Neko 3P, Bunny to be at level 1. Neko to be at level 2, start H with Bunny after conditions are met.
Bunny shota 4P, Bunny to be at level 2.

Once you have either character at max level you can end the story by clicking the bottom left END button and unlock free mode. This button can be clicked at different levels to trigger different endings.

Free mode. Restart the game after completing the story. You no longer have time constraints and can freely change arousal level.

To reset levels for unlocking special H or activating 3P (Neko must be level 2 to trigger 3P in free). Set the character to their maximum level and then set them to the level below the one you want to trigger (level 1 to set to level 2) then end the scene with the special event.

Warning! Free mode seems a little buggy with the level changing. If you find you're unable to select Rabbit for H you need to reset Neko to level 1. This may also trigger a buggy special H which you can just click out of.
And as fore the AMD GC user, the dev is aware of the problem with some radeon series and is working on it.
For know, some HF user seem to have been able to "correct" the problem using a patch made for Custom maid 3D 2 :

While this was the fix made by CM3D2 dev, it may be able to work too on AMD serie - but be careful of what you do guys ^^

Rav

Reputation score
Hey, during sex scenes the characters are suddenly turning all black. Clothes and skin. Only heads and tails seem to be left alone. No idea why. Please help. I have AMD but this seems a separate issue from the crashing that others are experiencing.

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I feel silly asking this, but how do I save?
Or does this game just auto-save?

edit: nvm it's auto

Last edited:

shadeavenger

Lurker
Reputation score
No one could shed any light on the no audio problem I've encountered? Really need help

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What the... ? I clicked はじめから several times but the games didn't start. There was just a floppy disc icon appeared at the bottom right corner for every click I did. Anyone got the same error?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
First time I read something about that kind of error.
All I know is the game take some resource, so check if you got enough to play it. It can take some time to load so multiple launching might cause problem (starting it again before the first launch).

If you're not using japanese local setting, make sure there no japanese in the path folder.

Else I don't know (OS problem / driver maybe ?) - probably a good idea to check the dev blog / ci-en for other feedback to see if there other with problem. I didn't see any thread on AS, but there a thread on HF, you might have more chance there if no one can answer you here.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
So how do i go about using this bepinex stuff to translate?

Literally no clue. I've used AGTH, ITH, TA, and so on in the past and those i managed to figure out, but this isn't doing / changing anything for me. Help would be great, either here or via PM.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So how do i go about using this bepinex stuff to translate?

Literally no clue. I've used AGTH, ITH, TA, and so on in the past and those i managed to figure out, but this isn't doing / changing anything for me. Help would be great, either here or via PM.
Download the x86 version of the BepInEx framework from here:
Even if your system is 64-bit like mine, the Insult Order executable appears to be a 32-bit program, so you need the 32-bit version of BepInEx.
Extract the contents of the download into your GameData folder, so they are next to the io.exe , not the launcher. As I posted earlier, it should look like this. Bep.PNG
Now, download the BepIn version of the XUnity-AutoTranslator from here:
Put the contents inside your BepInEx folder. Your BepInEx folder should look like this.
Bep2.PNG

If you've followed these instructions, it should work now. You can check if BepInEx is working by launching the game (again, the actual .exe, not just the launcher) and opening the BepInEx folder - if it's running it will generate a Translation folder, a config.ini, and an AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
Hopefully those are there, and you can enjoy!

Be warned that the AutoTranslator can only translate TEXT STRINGS, not images. So the main menu, for example, won't be translated, because in the game files those are images. Images will need to be translated by hand - but once they are, BepInEx has the capability to replace images dynamically, so they can be patched in with it too. That's probably a few months away though.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah shit i see what went wrong. I got the x64 version lol.

Thanks a ton :D Take my like, Sub, Yeet.