What's new

SIM [ miconisomi ] [ みこにそみ ] After Service Gangbang Addicts / 奉課後輪姦中毒 (RE189924) (RJ189924)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 奉課後輪姦中毒 Houkago Rinkan Chuudoku | Game is out!!!!

damn, thanks for the sharing but to think that it flaps over mega limit still on 49%,
anyway, whats the status on translation of the game, does it at least have UI?
Still WIP

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy moneys, did I get a bad version or something, because still looks like basically nothing of UI is been done yet, and I've got the latest tl from HF to be sure.
And second, went with mostly on my own a figured stuff out, but this guide really sums it up and sanes whatever else I still haven't figured out,
Here's a quick run through of the game mechanics:

Each day cycle goes like this :
Teased by the girls --> Sister Gangbang Time --> Sister and Brother Loving Time

Teased by the girls:
To progress through the teasing scene, click on the speech bubble above the girls' head. After she's done talking you can choose from one of 3 coloured responses. Everything is in moonspeak, but fortunately there's cheat - press and hold the "Alt" key on your keyboard before you click the speech bubble (you can let go of the alt key after clicking). The bubbles will now show "Good", "Normal" and "bad". Good choices lead to less gangbang, bad choices lead to more gangbang. After you have gone through a certain number of speech bubbles, a cum bubble will appear. Click on it to cum. Afterwards click the exit symbol on the bottom right corner to end the session.

Gangbang:
You can choose how you sister get gangbanged. How many scenes you can pick at once will depend on how many bad choices you made during the teasing session. The number on the bottom left shows how many choices you have left. Next, pick one of the 3 choices below. The left most one is to participate in the gangbang, the middle one is not to participate in the gangbang, and the right most choice is to step out of the room. Stepping out of the room will make you skip automatically to the next session (brother sister loving time). Anyway, pick one of the choice and then click the bottom button to start gangbang.

Sister brother loving time:
Look at the two sets of number on top of the screen. The left number is her current stamina. The right number is a "satisfactory" value. The latter number will determine what ending you get. Her stamina gets reset every day, however the max value depends on how many gangbang scenes she went through on that day. In addition, if you had taken part in the gangbang, her satisfactory value will receive a small bonus at the start of the loving time (satisfactory value does NOT reset).

To increase her satisfactory value, click on the bottom right icon, and then select one of the position. The number of time you climax during the scene doesn't seem to matter - her satisfactory value will increase by the same amount, so you can pick a position and then quit it (bottom right logo) immediately to increase her satisfaction.
Cheers!

zipetya

Reputation score

^ AFAIK, most recent version of the translation is for v1.01 of Rinkan. (actually, glad to see hongfire -almost- up again)

If you have v1.00, maybe your problem can be made to go away by getting an extra file for the translation files (courtesy of the users in the TL thread over at hongfire; ; read post #5 in the game's TL thread for instructions, if need be).

If you have v1.02. Well, as of now, tough luck...

EDIT: checking back a page, I now see you most probably used the mega download from this very thread. Which means you should be having v1.01. So, most probably, didn't do the patching correctly. I think you should just read through the HF translation thread and give it another try.

Last edited:

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^@ zipetya
actually I think I downloaded the wrong version, I got confused because the first time hit the mega limit and got stuck, the second I think opening the wrong link in a rush, and ended up with a wrong version (previous link in last page)

Dragantis

Reputation score
Full story translation is out on hongfire, however it need game to be in version 1.02.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Thanks for the head up.
Now to find the latest version... Was waiting for the translation to buy the game but a bit short on cash atm :(