What's new

SIM [ miconisomi ] [ みこにそみ ] After Service Gangbang Addicts / 奉課後輪姦中毒 (RE189924) (RJ189924)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 奉課後輪姦中毒 Houkago Rinkan Chuudoku | Game is out!!!!

How to play free mode ?
other 4 girl not sister
There isn't one? I don't think you can do anything with the three other girls other than in the story. Only the blonde and the sister.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how you get to free mode? I'm not quite sure I'm understanding the menu right.
From the main menu, there are two options beside eachother, those are the girls.

When you pick one and load in, she'll already be in a position.

Click the (...) bubble in the top right of the screen, then hover over the third option down which looks like both sex/gender symbols.

Now you pick one of the two girls, hover over the girl you want and then you have a new menu to hover through and select a position/scene. Solo positions at the top, gangbang scenes in the middle, femdom scenes at the bottom. (When choosing the blonde.)

---

I really wish they had made this simpler. Even in English, there's no way to go directly to the position and girl you want AND you have to load into a scene before you can redress either of the girls too.

Last edited:

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is very well done! I only wish the three other girls (especially the glasses chick) got more love. The customization may not be as in-depth as CM3D2, but I loved the models anyway. Also, I'm getting mad Sims soundtrack vibes from the customization menu. Gotta love a nice relaxing piano theme in your gangrape h-game.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really ought to learn japanese

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so how can i get the girl to ahegao face ?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so how can i get the girl to ahegao face ?
according to another guy, the only way is with machines per say

Bryanis

Reputation score

Well, game announced on dl site for early january 2017

More peoples to support the circle then.

I do hope the game will get attention from modder / translator, because it's feeling more deserving of translation / modding than some of Illusion's game.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, game announced on dl site for early january 2017

More peoples to support the circle then.

I do hope the game will get attention from modder / translator, because it's feeling more deserving of translation / modding than some of Illusion's game.
Well, both of them are fun, but for the price clearly Houkago is way better.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Seem we all miss a couple of post on the game site :

Tell you all the ending conditions and what they unlock as well as a tips to see what answer is good / bad / normal.

(mostly what have already been found by other member of the forum by playing).

Explain how to get to a "free mode". It's an in game use of debug mode as I understand the translation so there might be problem when using it.
(translation of the thread : left click and right click on your sister right nipple to enter the mode. Chose chapter and position as you want)

Hope it help you apreciate the game ^^

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's a quick run through of the game mechanics:

Each day cycle goes like this :
Teased by the girls --> Sister Gangbang Time --> Sister and Brother Loving Time

Teased by the girls:
To progress through the teasing scene, click on the speech bubble above the girls' head. After she's done talking you can choose from one of 3 coloured responses. Everything is in moonspeak, but fortunately there's cheat - press and hold the "Alt" key on your keyboard before you click the speech bubble (you can let go of the alt key after clicking). The bubbles will now show "Good", "Normal" and "bad". Good choices lead to less gangbang, bad choices lead to more gangbang. After you have gone through a certain number of speech bubbles, a cum bubble will appear. Click on it to cum. Afterwards click the exit symbol on the bottom right corner to end the session.

Gangbang:
You can choose how you sister get gangbanged. How many scenes you can pick at once will depend on how many bad choices you made during the teasing session. The number on the bottom left shows how many choices you have left. Next, pick one of the 3 choices below. The left most one is to participate in the gangbang, the middle one is not to participate in the gangbang, and the right most choice is to step out of the room. Stepping out of the room will make you skip automatically to the next session (brother sister loving time). Anyway, pick one of the choice and then click the bottom button to start gangbang.

Sister brother loving time:
Look at the two sets of number on top of the screen. The left number is her current stamina. The right number is a "satisfactory" value. The latter number will determine what ending you get. Her stamina gets reset every day, however the max value depends on how many gangbang scenes she went through on that day. In addition, if you had taken part in the gangbang, her satisfactory value will receive a small bonus at the start of the loving time (satisfactory value does NOT reset).

To increase her satisfactory value, click on the bottom right icon, and then select one of the position. The number of time you climax during the scene doesn't seem to matter - her satisfactory value will increase by the same amount, so you can pick a position and then quit it (bottom right logo) immediately to increase her satisfaction.

Reputation score

Huge Thanks noman! Really needed dat Walkthrough

Bryanis

Reputation score

If you want to support the dev, it's out on .

nothing yet on the english dl site.

and another post on the dev site featuring the 2 sidekick of Elena.

But translating gave some crappy thing :/

And the circle hope to be able to show sketch of the next work next month.

Eliadil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, if someone is interested in helping with translation we are looking for japanese-> english translators and proof readers.
Got currently one translator working on story, still need help with h-scenes and audio translation (translating "inner thoughts" from audio file in order to make subtitles).
We have prepared good translation enviroment (huh?) everything has easy acces and is prepared for easy work.

If you are interested contact me here with pm or pm my second profile on hongfire: Anzi
You can also contact SnowB on hongfire.
Also join us on channel #hrinkan

Here is also thread on (I hope it's not against rules)

zipetya

Reputation score

And here I was JUST about to ask how this game could be hooked correctly, because the usual suspects keep getting threads that are flooded, but I would at least like to get the gist with machine translation... xD
Still... If anyone knows how to hook it, please do tell!

Also, am I the only one for whom the uncensor patch seems to be acting up? After some scene changes and/or switching option on how to display the men (and their...parts), they become mosaiced again.

Btw, this is quite deserving of a good English translation, imho.

KRU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega Link or something ?
mega.nz / #F!CoN2jTQR!uOIrtEatgKd396A53b98Sg

Edit 1: password is: dotgame

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score

mega.nz / #F!CoN2jTQR!uOIrtEatgKd396A53b98Sg
Nice to see this getting an easy direct dl mega link. Thanks.

Apart from the obvious, though, (like the poster above me asked: can the PW be shared too?) can you perhaps tell if it is for the updated (1.01) version?

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Parts 2 and 3 are refusing to unpack for me. Anyone else having this problem?