What's new

SIM [ miconisomi ] [ みこにそみ ] After Service Gangbang Addicts / 奉課後輪姦中毒 (RE189924) (RJ189924)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 奉課後輪姦中毒 Houkago Rinkan Chuudoku | Game is out!!!!

Link on AS.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a torrent on Nyaa too.

Longshot, but has anyone tried running this game on a Mac? Running Unity games through Wine usually works okay for me, and the game performs well enough, but because of the forced resolution the game is cropped within its own window. This means there are buttons just outside of view that I can't interact with, which is frustrating. Any advice is appreciated.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hesus Kristo, the sample pictures on AS indicate over9000 mosaic power. Even though the game is from DMM...

I hope some dear soul will manage to somehow make things bearable, this being Unity engined and all.

Meantime, I will play the waiting game. Let the good people who keep the circles alive do their thing for a while. Least I can do... ;P

Darknut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone pls give a Link ?
or to the Nyaa Torrent
i wanna play the Game so badly.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was going to uncensor it, but someone beat me to it

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone willing to put up a mega?

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright played the full game.

Holy heck that was amazing. So many different poses & the design is pretty great as well. I got two different endings that gave me access to the sex scenes of the blue & blond haired girl.

However the main game seems to be about doing a clean 100% run. You are given three choices that affect some kind of counter in the upper left screen for the blond haired girl.
The blue haired girl also has a counter. I guess her ero-meter, which can go up to a 100 percent. (you have to manage her stamina to get that higher).

The only thing that seems to be missing in my game are the various customisation options for the two girls, which I assume are unlocked by completing the game 100%. Too bad I can't read japanese to find the right answers.

But yeah, really a great game. Great to see some other good 3d games that aren't from illusion.

So, if someone has a full save that has all the customisation featured unlocked, I'd be glad if someone could upload that. (or a walkthrough at least, that would be nice too).

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So the story is like, blonde chick is the boss of the school. You have to please her otherwise your step-sister gets gangbanged. I think she already got banged before with the blonde giving the orders but at the beginning of the game shes not that slutty. If you fail at pleasing the blonde chick your sister eventually gets corrupted enough to permanently be the cum dump of the school.

edit: nvm i didnt read enough

From the official site:

MC's parents got into a new marriage and stuff, so MC gets a step-sister of same age and a new school, where the only student he knows is the sister.
However the sister looks depressed and keeps her distance from the MC.
One day MC got a mail from sister saying it is a welcome party or some shit, only to find out sister covered in cum.
Blonde chick explained that she ordered multiple dudes to gang-rape sister every day until she is addicted to group sex.
So MC offered to please the blonde chick in whatever way she wants and leave his sister alone.

I don't think there will be a happy ending in this game

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok that was hell to get through... Took me about 4 hours worth of save/reload + trial and error to unlock the Elena route... It became so much of a chore by the time I unlocked that route, I couldn't be bothered with the newly unlocked scenes and just rushed to complete the game.

Developers who put randomized "correct" answers to dialogue choices should be burned at the stake... The 3 questions Elena and her girls ask in each submission event? There seems to be MULTIPLE, RANDOMIZED patterns of answers for the perfect clear.

E.g. the first licking event has a pattern of perfect answer which goes Yellow > Green > Green, but it also has a chance of having Red as the correct answer for the first question, which means it's a pattern of Red > Green > ???. There may even be a rare pattern which starts from Green instead.

Here are the working pattern I found for the first 4 events (couldn't be bothered to do the last 2): (Green, Yellow, Red)
1 Y G G
2 Y G G
3 Y G G
4 G G G
5 R ? ?
6 ? ? ?

I don't think there will be a happy ending in this game
Depending on your definition of happy and bad, there are at least 2 truly happy ends, 1 questionable revenge-happy end, 1 sex-happy end, and another normal(?) end.

Last edited:

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Developers who put randomized "correct" answers to dialogue choices should be burned at the stake... The 3 questions Elena and her girls ask in each submission event? There seems to be MULTIPLE, RANDOMIZED patterns of answers for the perfect clear.
I got the Elena route as well, but customization is still mostly locked. How is it for you? Can you change the appearance of the characters in all aspects?

Also multiple randomized patterns is freaking insane.

Thanks for working out the first four events!

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got the Elena route as well, but customization is still mostly locked. How is it for you? Can you change the appearance of the characters in all aspects?

Also multiple randomized patterns is freaking insane.

Thanks for working out the first four events!
So far I have the Sister [-1], Sister [+2], Elena Happy and Elena "Bad" end, which gives all the clothing, accessories, and breast slider. The 2 Elena ends only seem to unlock her Free Play mode though, so I am guessing the sister end +1 and maybe 0 is needed to unlock the rest of the body customization.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you save in this game i know what the save should look like but i don't see it anywhere. if its a key witch one is it.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you save in this game i know what the save should look like but i don't see it anywhere. if its a key witch one is it.
There is no option for it, it's auto-save at the start of the day. When you load you restart from the starting of that day.

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no option for it, it's auto-save at the start of the day. When you load you restart from the starting of that day.
Which makes things complicated for trying out different answers in the event. Also why not just give us a regular gallery mode? I feel like the game while having a high production quality has some very questionable design decisions that make the playing aspect needlessly tedious.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which makes things complicated for trying out different answers in the event. Also why not just give us a regular gallery mode? I feel like the game while having a high production quality has some very questionable design decisions that make the playing aspect needlessly tedious.
The only salvation I can think of, seems to be that the game doesn't reset the 5th day save after reaching an ending, and that the "stats" are carried forward even after an ending. So it may be possible to reload the 5th day save and repeat the 5th day events to add on to the stats until they reach the required numbers for a different ending.

The most unforgivable thing IMO is that (not counting the submission events) there are no scenes for the 3 girls, heck they don't even have nude models... Especially the black and brown hair girls, they are much more interesting as characters than Elena herself...

Last edited:

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only salvation I can think of, seems to be that the game doesn't reset the 5th day save after reaching an ending, and that the "stats" are carried forward even after an ending. So it may be possible to reload the 5th day save and repeat the 5th day events to add on to the stats until they reach the required numbers for a different ending.
Didn't know that. I may try that out later in case someone else hasn't beat it yet. I just wanna have that full custom mode already^^

The most unforgivable thing IMO is that (not counting the submission events) there are no scenes for the 3 girls, heck they don't even have nude models... Especially the black and brown hair girls, they are much more interesting as characters than Elena herself...
Yes, that is truly a shame. I like Elena, but it would be neat if the other three girls were usable as well. After all they played around with your character all the time. May as well return the favor.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Didn't know that. I may try that out later in case someone else hasn't beat it yet. I just wanna have that full custom mode already^^
Sorry, scratch that, looped till both Elena and sister stats both maxed at 30/100, but it didn't reach the Elena branch like it did before, so it seems that that day 5 save past ending is locked to that specific ending...

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, scratch that, looped till both Elena and sister stats both maxed at 30/100, but it didn't reach the Elena branch like it did before, so it seems that that day 5 save past ending is locked to that specific ending...
Oh boy. Thanks for the info...

EDIT:

I just remembered. On the first day after the first gangbang you are given a choice before the consensual sex scene. The first one makes her icon into a heartshape, the second into something that looks more like a dick (?) , maybe that choice has an impact on the endings as well.

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh boy. Thanks for the info...

EDIT:

I just remembered. On the first day after the first gangbang you are given a choice before the consensual sex scene. The first one makes her icon into a heartshape, the second into something that looks more like a dick (?) , maybe that choice has an impact on the endings as well.
The second choice locks you into the "sex crazed siblings" [-1] ending, I believe. I have not been able to reach the Elena branch even with 30 points after choosing that.

From what I have seen so far:
First choice
1. Sis [+1] - 2x/30 & 50+/100, select to ignore call end of 5th day
2. Sis [+2] - 30/30 & 100/100, select to ignore call
3. Elena Good - Select to answer call in above 5th day branch, select to forgo revenge at next branch after the love-sex event
4. Elena Bad - Same as above, just choose the revenge choice at branch
5. Bad end - 0/30 & 10/100

Second choice
6. Sis [-1] - Just choose 2nd choice on day 0 and you will be locked to this end. On this path, the sis's stats will raise even from the rape event.

With the above 6 endings I have unlocked until the nipple slider and breast bounce. The skin color and body shape choices still not unlocked though... The only few leftover variations I can think of now is 10+/30 & 75+/100...

Last edited:

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The second choice locks you into the "sex crazed siblings" [-1] ending, I believe. I have not been able to reach the Elena branch even with 30 points after choosing that.

With the above 6 endings I have unlocked until the nipple slider and breast bounce. The skin color and body shape choices still not unlocked though...
We almost have it then. I have the skin & body shape options unlocked via completing the sex crazed ending on a 0/30 & 100/100. I simply refused to do elenas bit which results in your sister having to go through three gangbang sessions resulting in a plus of 15 each day. I also used the love abilities until her stamina ran out after the gangbang and was able to get my 100.

I'm still missing

Breast slider

Eye colour

Hair colour

An option below the Bra & Panties.

Glasses?