What's new

SIM [ miconisomi ] [ みこにそみ ] After Service Gangbang Addicts / 奉課後輪姦中毒 (RE189924) (RJ189924)

Re: 奉課後輪姦中毒 Houkago Rinkan Chuudoku | Game is out!!!!

Parts 2 and 3 are refusing to unpack for me. Anyone else having this problem?

If there are multiple parts to a download, just simply unpack the first one and ignore the others. It should do a mass unpack for all of the things at once.

Nope, unfortunately those aren't Ver 1.01.:(:(:(

How do you get ahegao in this game apart from the endings? Not sure what machine people have been referring to in the thread.

Mega Link is down.

Could someone reupload it?:eek:

Mega Link is down.

Could someone reupload it?:eek:

think that mega link was the last chance to get it... but withi t gone now... eh no one will get it now i guess sadly

think that mega link was the last chance to get it... but withi t gone now... eh no one will get it now i guess sadly
Oh come on now, there are literally dozens of places to get it from, still... With varying amount of patience needed for the acquisition. Torrent would be the fastest, most probably.
'KRU' was just kind enough to provide a more easily and faster accessible direct DL location with that link.

What I am sad about is that we indeed probably won't ever be seeing the bugfixed version -so one with Elena's inner monologues not missing- 1.01 surface...
Oh well, such is life.

Well, the game IS avaible on the english dl site. So it's possible to get the latest version.

But with a translation in progress, I guess peoples will only want the version supported by the translation.

If it's announced that the translation is only for v1, it won't be easy to find the 1.01. On the other hand, if it's announced taht the translation is for v1.01, everyone will want it and it will surely start getting leak everywhere :D

Personally I'm planning on getting the work on dl site as soon as I can (too short on money at the moment), so I may end up sharing the latest after that, but don't count on it before march at best...

Well, the game IS avaible on the english dl site. So it's possible to get the latest version.

But with a translation in progress, I guess peoples will only want the version supported by the translation.

If it's announced that the translation is only for v1, it won't be easy to find the 1.01. On the other hand, if it's announced taht the translation is for v1.01, everyone will want it and it will surely start getting leak everywhere :D

Personally I'm planning on getting the work on dl site as soon as I can (too short on money at the moment), so I may end up sharing the latest after that, but don't count on it before march at best...
Thing is -if it is the Hongfire TL effort you are referring to- that the translation is already intended for the v1.01... :)

I think the main problem is that most don't even know there is a v1.01. Since DMM released a month earlier than DLsite, there was room for bugfixing after the initial release there (and even that wasn't pointed out until after weeks of the bugfix). And it is the initial bugged DMM version that can be found floating around.
Also, DLsite got the v1.01 -being 1 month later with the release-, but there was zero mention of versions on the title's page.
-------
Don't really understand your last paragraph, nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck!
And hope you will be in a good and sharing mood in March (or even later)... ;)

Thing is -if it is the Hongfire TL effort you are referring to- that the translation is already intended for the v1.01... :)

I think the main problem is that most don't even know there is a v1.01. Since DMM released a month earlier than DLsite, there was room for bugfixing after the initial release there (and even that wasn't pointed out until after weeks of the bugfix). And it is the initial bugged DMM version that can be found floating around.
Also, DLsite got the v1.01 -being 1 month later with the release-, but there was zero mention of versions on the title's page.
-------
Don't really understand your last paragraph, nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck!
And hope you will be in a good and sharing mood in March (or even later)... ;)

My last paragraph just mean that I intend to support the dev and buy the game when my banka ccount will allow me, which would be next month at best. Once I got it I will be able to share it (although it take some time to upload such a huge file).
However, anyone with it is free to share before that ;)

PS : new post on the circle site with a srawing presenting (well, a couple of line) their next work. They hope to set up the next work own page this month.

Last edited:

xttps://mega.nz/#!bYQXiapS!MQnPCLi6h9ApT1ZjH6Qb8sWtX0r2YWjeSEtK-LGnCh8

Ignore that the exe shows ver1.00. Can't remember why/what/how it shows as 1.00 even though it should be ver1.01 since Elena's inner voice is fixed.
PS. This is modded with uncensored patch.
PS2. I can upload the fresh ver1.01 but its gonna take awhile...

Question is there a way in the gallery mode to clean up a girls?

xttps://mega.nz/#!bYQXiapS!MQnPCLi6h9ApT1ZjH6Qb8sWtX0r2YWjeSEtK-LGnCh8

Ignore that the exe shows ver1.00. Can't remember why/what/how it shows as 1.00 even though it should be ver1.01 since Elena's inner voice is fixed.
PS. This is modded with uncensor patch.
PS2. I can upload the fresh ver1.01 but its gonna take awhile...
Thanks for the link!
This really is most probably v1.00 also, though. Indeed with the uncensored patch.

Why I think so is because all the files in it -except for the ones for the uncensor patch- are dated 16-12-03 or before. And the bugfix only came on the 7th. Also, after digging around on their site, this was the actual bug (as of 16-12-05):
"・特定条件でエレナの裏ボイスが再生されない不具合
Ver1.01で修正予定"

Which google translates to
"Elena's back voice is not played under specific conditions
Scheduled to be fixed in Ver1.01"

So maybe you just got lucky with hearing the inner monologues, I guess? xP
I'm sorry for the extra bother, but could you check the "fresh" v1.01 file dates for comparison? Or even better, upload them?

If it is not too much to ask... Would be greatly appreciated. (ofc this link is already also appreciated ;))

xttps://mega.nz/#!zRhwUQjI!W5k4HYN7sqYJyjNpbmjWbefyLd2-USgsOBJHfEZ8oVo

There. The file size is a bit smaller because I repacked it.

xttps://mega.nz/#!zRhwUQjI!W5k4HYN7sqYJyjNpbmjWbefyLd2-USgsOBJHfEZ8oVo

There. The file size is a bit smaller because I repacked it.
Well hello there Mr. v1.01, very nice to finally meet you!
Awesome!! ;)

Just You wait till the +rep system is back, kind Sir. Just You wait!

Hugely appreciated. *tips hat* + *bows deeply*

(... the hat fell down as a consequence; too happy and as such don't care though)

Does anyone have a completed save file they don't mind sharing? I'm trying to get to all the scenes and options to see if I can help translate stuff. Kinda hard to do with no context, and it's not my kind of game so I can't be bothered to play through it...

Does anyone have a completed save file they don't mind sharing? I'm trying to get to all the scenes and options to see if I can help translate stuff. Kinda hard to do with no context, and it's not my kind of game so I can't be bothered to play through it...

One has already been shared here :
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=907057&postcount=61

you got the official wlakthrough for all the unlock there :

and how to acces the "free" mode here :

enjoy ^^

Anybody know is there is any use for the vial/glass to collect cum has any further use?

Does anyone know of possible mods where you can swap Saya and Elena?

Just wondering because Saya has an "Intimate" mode while Elena does not. It would be nice to be able to access that for Elena as well.

Well I have the game, and debug mode, but if only I new my moonrunes...

xttps://mega.nz/#!bYQXiapS

damn, thanks for the sharing but to think that it flaps over mega limit still on 49%,
anyway, whats the status on translation of the game, does it at least have UI?

Back