What's new

Mido (tentanarix)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Miko Mido
Level 0 Trait:Sword Expertise X | +X to all combat (offensive and defensive) while wielding a sword.
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.):Miko is very friendly, aloof, outgoing and pleasant. However she is not the smartest person, she is actually very ditzy, bubbly, an airheaded. She is also very curious and interested in matters of a sexual nature.

Mido Mikou a student was invited by the corporation of the egg to be a tester, she even get a guide who send her to a special building, her name was Wendy Esmerald a girl with black large straigh hair and green eyes.

We have reached the place she said as stop the car and then opened the door to her. please follow me miss mido, we are glad to had your presence, if you need something any of us will be happy to service you. they went inside and after pass some corridor they reach where the machine was, it was an oval and around the room were some screens this is the most new model, please enjoy it she make a grind and turn on the machine. Mido then went inside and the door get closet, a screen turn on and there were some options.

Please fill yes/no from 1 to 5
human
male/female
Female/ female
non consensual sex
pregnancy
birth
monster
bestiality
egg laying
corruption/ transformation
slavery
bsdm
body modification
roughness
other_______________

dificulty
easy-normal-hard-insane

defensive mode
Unknown dimension
Birth Planet
Corrupted Land

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Mido (tentanarix)

"Thank you Wendy" Miko said as she steps into the egg. "This is exciting! I get to be one of the first people to try out a new video game! Not only that but this is the latest model too!" she exclaimed as she sat down and saw the screen pop up. "Let's see...... Human yes. Male female.... Mostly. Girl on girl? Maybe 50-50. Rape!? No thank you! Pregnancy? I dont think so.... Birthing? No... Grez these guy are total pervs! No monsters,bestiality,egg laying, body modification, transformation, S&M, or slavery and I don't want it to be rough!" She said as she entered I'm her settings:

Please fill yes/no from 1 to 5
human yes 5
male/female yes 5
Female/ female yes 3
non consensual sex no ( y 4 )
pregnancy no (y 4)
birth no (y 5)
monster no (y 4)
bestiality no ( y 3)
egg laying no (y 5)
corruption/ transformation no ( y 4)
slavery no ( y 4)
bsdm no ( y 5)
body modification no ( y 4)
roughness gentle ( hard and heavy)

Difficulty easy (hard)
Setting unknown dimension

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mido press the lasts buttons and all get dark, she then appear in the dark room without clothes, the world started to form slowly around her, she can saw the lines forming slowly the world until suddenly all get in place in a blink like if someone increased the load speed and then her body turn into code number before get dressed, she also had a sword and a backpack, her clothes where a lewd copy of her clothes. She was in a weird world with a weird smell everywhere, the was a cave ahead and a road at her left, to her right she can saw woods and a lake far away and behind her a mountain.

She cant saw it but from the sky big eyes appear randomly as also holes in form of doors, the vegetation if very different and if she dont had the boots she would feel that the floor material are different than the usual, this world was changing constantly in a chaotic cycle

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Eeww, thus place stinks." She saids to herself pinching her nose. Looking first to the caves, then to the woods and finally to the road she decides that takin the road would be the smartest safest and best option for now.
"I think i better stick to the road" she says to herself as she heads down to the left path, all the time looking over er shoulders, "Brrrrrrr, I just can't shake the feeling as if I'm being watched." She saids to herself as she continues down the path, get sword drawn.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mido walked and she spot some weird flowers who at least smell right, the trees look weirds and the wind make them move as they were alive, then she found in the path inmovile a little puddle of water like slime close a little bag of coins.

Mido 5/5 ap 1

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko bent down to examine the strange flower, "What a weird looking flower, but at least it's pretty and smells nice as opposed to the rest of this place." she thought out loud as she bent down to smell it some more before picking it out of the ground.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The smell was sweet and very adictive, she sense who her body enjoy it and she cut it, the flower remain leaving the scense around her making the foul smell away.

She then continue her trip and past at a side of the little bag who was close a the pudle of water i the road.

Ap 3

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh.... What going on? Suddenly, my pussy feels hot and itchy. And it feels damp too." she saids as she heads towards the puddle, "Oh look, aimed gold. Talk about lucky." she saids as goes to reach down to pick it up.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Before being able to take the bag the slime jum over her and glapple her body, she saw how it started to disolve her clothes and feel pain too, maybe that thing want to eat her, she through and then she noted her pantys get wet with her juices as she get more turned on than before.

Mido 4/5 ap 5 (-1 grappled)

slime 3

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AHH! MY CLOTHES! Oh ohhh. Wh-what's happening to me? I-I'm just suddenly starting to feel so s-strange.... and h-h-horny....." She said as she felt an itch in her crotch and noticed her now moist panties. "No! I can't give into this thing!" She cried out as she withdrew her sword and attempted to cleave through the slime in an attempt to escape.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sword of mido cut the slime making her free again but she was sure that he will atempt to attack her again as she saw how it regain the form of his body. Mido feel still more excited, maybe because the slime around her body or something more.

Mido 4 ap 6
Slime 2

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko began breathing heavily and sweat as she felt her pussy continue to leak and moisten, and also felt it beginning to itch and throb, the aphrodisiac taking it's effect on her making her hornier and hornier, Oooh, my pussy feels so hot and tingly..... I'm starting to feel all light headed.... An funny... I think I'm starting to get horny...... she thought to herself as she unconscionously and instinctively felt her hand go down to begin playing with her needy cunt, still trying to attack the slime as she did her best to take a slice at it once again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mido hit the creature as it jump over her and even when it was damaged the unluck of mido make it fall over her. The creature engulf her again and her upper clothes nearly disapear leaving exposed her underwear.

Soon Mido turn herselve on until the point where she nearly can think straigh, as the creature caress her now completely erogenous body. She arch her back and instintively moan and made mewls

Mido 3 ap 8 (-1 engulfted)

Slime 1

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko's mind was now almost completely lost to the lust brought on by the aphrodisiac and the slimes caress, as she began instinctively swaying and bucking her hips against the slime, and placed one hand on her breast and the other down to her crotch as she began to play with herself even more and begin to give into the pleasure the slime was giving her. "Oooh~ Uh~~ It feels so good..... I can't.... stop myself..... Hah~~" She eventually dropped her sword and couldn't control the suppressed lust that had been building up inside of her, eventually ceasing to struggle against the creature at all anymore.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature stop to try engulf her quickly when he noted how she left fall her sword to caress her honeyhole and breasts. Then Mido in her blidness feel a hard apendage sliding to her hole, caressing her over her wets panties until these get dissolved slowly leaving her completely naked, the creature then penetrate her until reach her womb walls in an hard thrust and engulft her completely, she ttry to maintain her breath until she note than she can breath inside, then the slime get inside her filling her holes with transparent apendages as put her body in a sluth position where she show her full body to the programers, the pleasure fill her mind and she cant sense when her rear get filled by the slime who get more deeper with every thrust she then feel how her food rests in her intestines get disolved as the creature fill her insides, she noted a brown fluid get away of her body and dissapear in the sustance, her lungs get filled with the weird smell of the creature and even her ears are penetrated.

The creature then get away of her insides and cum on her, she continues being used for many hours, with many positions and for some reason she can fall sleep even when she had come hard around 20 times. The creature get bored of her and let her in a big pool of slime filled like if she had four babies of 9 months on her.

After a time she wake up naked and drenched of cum and the insides marked by the slime sustanceand saw than even her backpack was filled by the slime and her body look pregnant even when the slime get out her body.

She had lost her flower, but at least the foul smell cant be smelled thanks to the slime inside her lungs and insides. She saw her slimy swod close her and the path where she was walking

1/5 hp

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

(blarg. Lets start over.)

====Bio====
Name: Minako Matsu
Level 0 Trait: Polearm expertise
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):
Only wearing a sweater, a skirt, long stockings, a blazer, and tennis shoes.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.):
Minako is a very proper, shy, timid, reserved and introverted girl. She has no experience in sexual matter at all. Though she is occasionally hit on by men and given lewd stares because of her body. She has cone to apply for the egg on a dare by her friends.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): Will start out on minimal smut settings, but plan to go higher as she gets mire accustomed it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In the same day in the real corporation a young girl reach the building to play the egg, she add hard only that it was a really good game from their friends, she had a pure and inocent heart and a lewd body that had being a problem in her young life. When she reach the door a yound scientific lady was waiting for her Nice to meet you Miss Matsu my name is Angela and will be your guide, please follow me" they walked throught the inslations until reach a big room with an oval machine in the center, it was well made and Minako feel the urges to try it, after talk a little about the game and how turn the machine she get inside, the door closed and a screen appear

Humans: Y 2 or 3
Male/Female: Y 2
Female/Female: Y 3
Pregnancy: Y 3 or 4
Birthing: Y 4
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 4
Slavery: Y 4
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako was extremely curious and nervous about the whole affair, she had come here on a dare by her friends, saying that she neeeded to stwep out more and experiment with different things. She was still a virgin, and very proud and defensive of the matter. While she had found herself getting hot and blushing at others stories of sexual experience, she was still not sure of the whole thing and was not sure if she really ever wanted to have sex. But this was just a video game so thought for sure she wouldn't have to worry about it. She followed the scientist looking woman into the chamber where the egg was waiting, "Oh. Thank you, Angela. And... you can just call me Minako." She said as she stepped into the machine, as the screen popped up Minako's eyes widened, What kind of game!?..... she asked to herself upon seeing the options, "I'm just going to have to change these to something a little more....... appropriate." She said to her self as immediately changed the options to something she would be far more comfortable with.

Humans: Y 5
Male/Female: Y 3
Female/Female: Y 2
Pregnancy: Y 0
Birthing: Y 0
Non Consent Sex: N
BDSM: N
Slavery: N
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 3
Roughness: Gentle

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After filling out the initial forms, she is presented with a list of options for gameplay type, location and difficulty.

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

Offensive Levels(?)

Defensive Levels(?)
Swamp Tomb(?)
Abandoned Town(?)
Lost Jungle(?)
________(?) (Something else?)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmm... I've never played anything like this before... I had probably better take it slow and easy." She said to herself as she picked the easy difficulty setting. "Hmm, offensive and defensive settings? I wonder how those work?" She said as she clicks on the question marks besides the action settings. "Huh, my choices for stages are swamp tomb, abandoned town, and lost jungle.... And there's a blank spot!? Hmm, the tomb and jungle sound most exciting, but whats that blank about? Lets check them out." she saids as she clicks on the question marks by all the stage settings.