What's new

Mido (tentanarix)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mido (tentanarix)

The little slime waited for her, lookin how she undress and get in a better position to feed the little creature, now completely naked she feels how the little being surround all her neithers, both holes receive the feeling of hundred of toungles licking them and slowly and softly some littles tentacles caress her holes. As more slime get on her system more honey feed the creature and this grow creating more holes to satle her friend. Once again the creature get inside of her with the caution to dont hurt and make her sad, even when Minako was in a sexual frenzy in this moment, the creature create more tentacles and fondle her breasts, it also suck and pinch then softly and with love, then another bigger one reach her mouth and wait until she open it to feed her with the tasty slime, her rear hole and cunt are more invaded without cause any pain, she dont know it but her friend is eating the leftover on her intestines, turning the digested food into its body before leave Minako´s body.

After a time Minako had come two times and for some reason she is not tired and want more, the creature come on her too and her belli now look a little filled, now her friend had turned into a blue full suit of slime, it is warm and feels so good, it give to her skin an incredible pleasure and sensibility, maybe the same or more than her clitoris, she nearly can mantain her mind intact and then the creature sprout more tentacles everywhere making her come in a last and potent orgasm who make her fall sleep.

After a time she wake up, and look everywhere for her friend, then she noted her new blue crystal combat suit, it cover her body in a light blue transparent color skin, her chest, neithers, arms and legs had some king of hard plastic metal, its a skimpy crystal armor with a transparent thighs full suit, she feels confortable even when she really is naked inside the slime creature. Then it maked little noises trying to heard if she like the idea to protect her in this way.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako moaned out as she felt the slime surround and cover her neithers, it was soothing and pleasant, the feeling of hundreds of tongues licking and teasing her sensikce places. She gasped and moaned out as she felt twracles begin teasing her sex holes. Oh~ this feels good~ not too long ago I would've thoughtthis sort of thing indecent and gross, bit now I find myself craving it more and more... she thought to herself, as she felt the little slime once again harmlessly skip itself past her entrance into her bowels and womb, stimulating her more and more.

Oh~ it's incredible how this little thing can jus slip last my hymen and making me bleed or feel pain... It's amazing she thought to herself as she began to main even louder and begin to buck her hops in synch with the slimes ministrations. As she saw the slime make a larger tentacle for her mouth she happily opened it up as wide as she could taking it into her mouth, gladly sucking on it. "OOOOOHHHH! Yeah~ hah-huh-mmmm..." she cried Abd moaned out as she felt the slimes tentacles explore her womanhood and bowels even further, before climaxing hard. After a while she would surprisingly find herself in her second orgasm. "Ah~ Yes~ Please~ More~ Give me more~" she moaned out in a cute voice as she saw the slime crawl onto her, loving her full belly. As the slime covered her completely, she would cry out loudly from her body's new found sensitivity before crashing in a powerful orgasm, [COLOR=[COLOR="Magenta"]"AAAAaaaaaaaahhhh~~~"[/COLOR]

When she awoke she panicked a little at first, concerned for her little friends safety, "Little one!? Little one!? Where are you!?" After a while she would finally hear the slimes tell tale little noises before looking down surprised, "You... Made armor for me? This is.... This is incredible! Thank you! Youre really something you know! You do so much for me! Thank you... Little one. Do... Do you like that name?" she asked it after she finished thanking the slime for all it had done for her thus far.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A happy little echoes come from the armor as an aswer to the question of Minako.

Now she can proceed her path feeling the warm hug of the creature, as she waked the path ended in a little cave, she also found a little house far away on the jungle, it looks abandoned as the vines and plants surround the walls and ceiling.

--------------------------
Slime Armor

+1atq +1def
When Minako reach ap 5-9 the armor will restore or/and get stronger.

Side effect:if she is countered or the oponent make a critical she will get 2 ap instead of 1. Also to much damage will turn the slime in bracelet´s, a belt, boots and a collar.

PS: +sex = best armor. the creature can eat other things too earning more skills.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako giggled happily at the slimes happy response to her question, "I'm so glad! Okay Little One, it looks like we have two choices for where to go next: an old abandoned house on the far side of the jungle or a cave over on the end of this path. Where do you think we should head next? I'm supposed to be looking for a temple to get some treasure. Would you know where any temples may be in this jungle?" she asked her new friend and armor before moving further into the jungle.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature was silent for a moment, but then it make a little noise and the blue right gauntled turn into a tentacle that point the jungle but it moved in many close directions, like if it dont know the exact location. The naked hand of Minako was wraped by the slime and the gauntle reapear.

The armored girl then went toward the house and then a delicious smell appear in the zone, it come from 30 feets afar, Minako easily could evade the place surrounding and then going to the house.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako closed her eyes and her nose immediatey perked up at the smell, "Mmmmm, do you smell that Little One? It smells good, doesn't it?" Shortly after her she suddenly heard her tummy rumbling very loudly, "Hehehe, I guess I am pretty hungry after all of that. Are you hungry, Little One?" she asks sweetly as she proceeds to heads towards the direction of the sweet smell.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The slime make a little lowd funny sound very diferent to its afirmative sound, Minako had feed it enough and it was her turn to found her food, she make her pass through the brushes and found a opened, there was a nearly naked girl with a skimpy nearly transparent white pantie and little grey raged shirt that nearly cant cover her nipples, at her side was a wet set of clothes, maybe she was making her dinner as she wait that they get dry. Her hair was green and she had a pair of darkgreen antennas, her eyes were red and she yawn and stretch her body revealing her transparent white wings and a bright that come from the part bellow her arms. Her food smell delicious and she had a sheet on the floor close a rosted meat of an animal and some other delicious things in a basket, maybe a pie or cake by the smell

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako froze as she head the woman's yawn, before hesitantly and cautiously tip toeing up to her and genty tapping her on her shoulder. "Uhm... Excuse me, miss. B-but, I was just traveling through the jungle when I couldn't help but catch whiff of the meal you were preparing. Uhm..... I kn-know I'm a stranger... BUT I promise you, I'm nit dangerous, and u won't hurt you, but do you think..... Th-that I may.... have just a little bit if the food you've prepared...... please? I'll try to repay you.... somehow." she asked politely and meekly her stomach still gurgling loudly for the both of them to hear.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl rotate her head toward the place were Minako was touching, she start to drool and sniff her as the armored girl continued talking and then the bug girl noted the slime creature and return the look on Minako. She smiled and sensualy get close her resting her arms in her shoulders, she caress her body on her own for a moment in a hug You look fun, i will resist the urges to eat both of you, then she get away,Minako could feel fine wounds on her shoulders and saw a little line of blood and slime in the arms of the bug girl, she make a move on the air and the bug girl´s arm get cleane, then the bug girl sit on the floor close her food and pointing the place where the armor girl must sit to eat close her Please dont try to escape, im really, really fast and will not be able to contain myself then she take a big roast leg and crush it with her teeth that turned in many sharp edges, in a instant she vanished the animal leg and make an oration before proceed. Incredible, I never had meet someone who dont try to run away of me

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako shivered and felt her pussy go wet under her slime as the bug girl rested against her shoulders and caressed her, feeling a little uncomfortable. She held her arms and hands defensively across her cheat area where the slime was, "No! I won't let you hurt my friend or me!" she cried out before hearing her state her resistance and noticing her wound on her arms before sitting down where she was directed to by the bug girl. "Oh! My arms!" Minako cried noticing her bleeding arms and suckling on them a little bit before she sat down. " As long as you promise not to hurt me or anything, then I'll stay here with you for a while." she agreed before waiting for a while to get her answer before focusing to release her friend so he could heal her injuries. "By the way, I'm Minako. What is your name?" she asked friendly blushing a bit as the slime changed form to heal her arms.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl saw how the slime return to the normality and heal the wounds of Minako You had a nice body Minako, im Rachel a Mantis Girl, sorry to hurt you, i need my gauntles to avoid hurt someone with my blade arms, please eat and then we can found a way to pay me and dont worry i will dont hurt any of you cuties

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako blushed even deeper at Rachel's praise of her body, before subconsciously bringing one of her arms up to cover her breasts, while the other one went southward, covering her pussy. "I-I'm sorry. I'm still kind of shy. I've only shown my body to my friend here. And even then her he made new clothes and armor for me. It's kind of embarrassing for me to be seen nude." She says shyly and cutely. As her wounds healed, she responds, "It's okay. My friend here heals me. Why do people run away from you Rachel? You seem nice enough." She says earnestly as proceeds to eat some from the meat the girl offered her as the slime eventually resumed its armored from, covering her private places once again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The Mantis girl giggled a little when she saw the expression of Minako when she hide her body and even get interested by how the creature could turn into an armor and heal the human. The last words of Minako vanish the smile of the face of the girl and make her sigh before answer her Many bad rumors about my kind, some of them real, but im not an irrational beast like all think, i can choice what i want to hunt. Maybe its for my big appetite and my deadly skills that nobody want to even talk to me the girl make a stop to eat a big piece of meat wit even the bone and continue with a laugh, One of the rumors said that my kind eat the head of any male that had sex with us, haha. That is completely false... usually, i will dont do it at least. I only hunt big beasts... and bad humans, but i hate the taste of the human meat

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I don't think you're a beast....." Minako said softly and quietly. "I mean you were willing to share your food with a total stranger. And you seem nice. And you said wouldn't hurt me." She finishes as she finishes eating the food and drink that Rachel offered her. "You seem like I could be friends with Rachel." She says softly and sweetly, looking up to meet the Mantis girl's eyes. "Uhm.... about the food... I... don't have any money. So what would you have in mind for... payment?" She asks timidly and nervously, as she finds herself scooting a little closer to the girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Rachael´s eyes look to Minako in a lovely way as her cheeks blushed by the words of this, Thanks, i really enjoyed that you said that im not a beast and yours feelings that you had to me, the girl end to eat all the food and then she dress herself before ask her about how she could pay her. Her dress was a beautiful green dress with dark that easily could hide her in the jungle, she put her soft silk gloves that fully cover her arms, her dress had her back exposed in a sexy cleavage way that make her wings be free to open completely, her legs also were dressed with dark silk tights and then she touch the face of Minako and say, stay with me for this day in my house, i want to had you as a guess, please said the girl with a cute sexy voice as she hug the human

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako felt a pleasant warmth spread through her and her face and cheeks blush a cute pink color and grow hot as she felt the breasts of the mantis girl squish against her own generous chest, their nipples brushing against each other as she hugged her; slowly and happily returned the embrace. "O-okay, Rachel. You seem like a good person and said you wouldn't hurt me. I wouldn't mind staying with you for the day." She said as she gently brushed her green bangs out of her face before softly touching her cheek back before she gave into the temptation to kiss her lightly on her cheek. Once the kiss was finished, she quickly pulled back, looking down, blushing even hotter; "I-I'm sorry.... I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't help myself."

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Rachel let her do what she want getting turn on be the gentle touch of another person, the warm kiss make her feel loved by another being, one that easily could be her prey in another circunstance, but now she was sure that she just want to protect this feeling and the weak creature that created it named Minato, a weak human. She then giggled be how she act after the kiss and the Rachel´s hands touch Minako´cheek and hair You dont had to apologize of your true feelings, they had make me more happy like nothing many years, just let them free and show me your true self, i want to know your trueself Rachel then get closed and kiss her cheek passionately, then her arms caress Minako´s back slowly and then the mantisgirl kissed her neck, Minako´s body was getting on and then the sweet warm breath of Rachel touch the skin of her neck and ear, slowly she turned toward Rachel her eyes look each other and both mouts were just one inch close to the other, if Minako dont act soon the mantisgirl will get away, happy to at least had kissed her cheek.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako blushed furiously as Rachel adoringly brushed her fine hair. Upon hearing the mantis girls words, she felt light headed and her heart rate spike up, her eyes getting watery with emotion before she felt the girls kiss on her cheek. She blushed hotly letting a small moan-sigh before softly cupping Rachels cheek with her hand and rubbing her back in turn with her other hand. She moaned and sighed out happily, continuing her gentle stroking of the girls hair and back feeling herself grow more and more fond of her newfound friend. This game was changing her, in unexpected, but good ways. It had been surprisingly merciful and absorbing as well. However her thoughts were brought to a screeching halt as she saw the mantis girls face nanometers from her own. "R-Rachel......" she breathed out hotly and needy, "Please, kiss me..." she said as she slowly and gently wraps her own hands around the mantis girls.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The mantis girl was very excited by the moment that the girl said her name and just get ready to give her first kiss to Minako, she let her friend do as she wish with her and even when she had only saw many people having sex when she was hidden using her stealth skills, she had been training alone and awake dreaming what she want to feel and do in her first time.

...Minako she said in a cute way and turn her teeth to a human one, her kisses start slowly and softly, their lips touch each other and then a passionate kiss beging, they were good and sweet. Minako soon feels how her armor changed as her neither start to drop more of her honey and then the hard pieces dissapear leaving her in a blue suit as a skin that was many times more sensitive that her own skin, it was like if she was more that naked, feeling the body of her friend who was stroking her own body against Minako´s body.

She wished to undress her and had sex with her and soon many tentacles sproud of her suit, they were weak but soon they take out the clothes of the mantis girl leaving only her glovers and thighs, Rachel think that the slime joined the party and the mantis girl continued kissing her friend. Minako then noted that she could move all the tentacles using her mind and she could feel them as a part of herself, the soft skin of Rachel, her juices, breasts and holes were calling her, she really want to use her new apendages skills on her friend. Rachel hands slide through the sensitive artificial skin of Minako, making her moan everytime more.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako would gently and slowly stroke her fingers through Rachels fine green as her tentacles would begin slowly rubbing up and down her back. After a while she would move her hands sown ward to begin caressing, rubbing, massaging, and pinching Rachels shapely breasts as her kissing would begin to become deeper, more passionate, and more intense; her tongue now struggling and wrestling with the tongue of the mantis girl. After a while two of her tentacles would would move around to begin massaging Rachels breasts while two others would begin poking, prodding, gently stretching and grinding against her folds and ass hole, as Minako would let out a lewd raspy laugh-groan as she felt Rachels hand move under her uber sensitive skin suit and touching her body in the inside, "R-Rachel... Hah... I... I think... I want to... To do you... Do you mind if.... I enter you.. With my tentacles... And maybe we can... Eat each other out our.... H-holes?" she asked lustfully and shyly.