What's new

Mido (tentanarix)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mido (tentanarix)

The slime just rest close her after the event ended and now it completely can control the slime to avoid make her horny again. The thing caress her body and get close her mouth and make funny noises, now it had the size of a middle dog and just wait until Minako could get up to continue her path. She now could return to take another choice or try to circle the big hole.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

After Minako woke up, she found the slime sitting next to her waiting. It was now as large as a medium sized dog. When she awoke she also found that her senses had returned to normal and her hormones were back in check. "I... Just had sex with something inhuman.... But it wasn't...... all bad...." she said to herself before picking her clothes back up, getting redressed and continuing on her journey. Figuring the slime probably knew these jungles better then she ever could, she knelt down once more and asked her little friend, "Which way do you think we should go now? Take another path or try going around the hole?"

She then had a spark of lightning hit her brain, "I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing here!" she proclaimed a bit embarrassed as she immediately brought up a help screen for the game.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The game stoped and a screen remember her that her mission was found a old civization hidden in the jungle and take a teasure.

Then all return to the normality and she saw how the creature return to the five paths and choice the (#5 )south path, as they walked something get out of the bushes. a pair of humanoid creatures who then talked in a weird idiom.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako stopped in her attacks as the two humanoids jumped out of the buses at her, Uh oh..... I guess I'm getting close the temple... These must be sentries or warriors of some cult.... I don't know if I can take both of them at the same time by myself. I better try to communicate first. she thought to herself before slowly and calmly putting her hands out in front of her in a inoffensive and unthreatening was as possible, "Uhm.... HEH-LOW," she said slowly and loudly in an exaggerated manner, "Me.... No want fight... Just travelling.... May I pass?" she asked out trying to get through the situation peacefully.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The two humanoids started to slowly get closer, they dont look hostile, as they curiousily touch her clothes and her backpack, the creatures were some kind of fey creatures and were complately naked, they talked between them as they look her in a weird way to be dressed, just when they beging to pull her clothes the slime get between them an maded many noises until them stop and let them pass.

they walked until the path get divided, before choice one, two wolves appears in front of them.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako was startled as the wolf jumped out at he from te grasses. She immediately got into a defensive stance before taking a low sweeping strike at it with her halberd.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The weapon of Midori was unable to hit, as the wolves run and started to circle her, then her little friend jump toward one of them as this hurt the slime with his fangs and claws to escape of the blob.

Midori 5
Slime 4

wolf 4/5
wolf 5

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Pick on someone your own damned size, you filthy beast!" Minkao cried out in anger as the wolf hurt her new friend, taking a slice at it with her halberd. She then quickly twisted her hips a little and turned to bring the head of her weapon down on the second wolf.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

5 vs 20
15 vs 6
1 vs 7
10 vs 3
------
7 vs 2
15 vs 7

20 vs 18
3 vs 17

Unfortunately for Midori the creature evade her move and jump over her making the girl get pinned in the floor as she use her land to protect herself of the fangs, the little blob tried to help her but the other wolf stop it, then with a twist of her weapon the girl hurt the mouth od the creature making him whine as she kick him away of her to only saw the slime being hurt by the claws of the other wolf as it whip him with its tentacles

Midori 4
Slime 3

wolf 3/5
wolf 4

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GAH!" Minako cried out as the wolf jumped down on her pinning her, "GOD DAMN YOU, GET OFF OF ME!" She cried out as sliced the wolfs mouth and kicked it off of her. "I SAID YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I really need to think of a name for my friend. she thought to herself realizing that she didn't have a name for her good slime friend. She then made along low sweeping slice at the one that had attacked her slime companion before twirling around and making a downward chop at the one she had kicked off of her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

20 vs 13
10 vs 14

1 vs 20
2 vs 17
---------------
9 vs 7
10 vs 8

19 vs 13
5 vs 3
The fight was very close and even when Midori was able to hurt the wolf with her weapon the other jump over her tareind some of her clothes as he try to bite her. The slime try to help her but the other jump over it and many of its slime loss consistence as it maked painfull noises. She then free herself of the wolf and saw how her friend was serious damaged and still try to protect her.

Midori 3
Slime 1

wolf 2/5
wolf 4

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako was enraged ad she saw her new good little friend in terrible pain and hanging on by a thread from the wolfs attacks. She immediately jumped between it and the wolf guarding him from further harm. "Quick get in my backpack! And I'll try to finish this one off!" she cried to the slime as she promptly readied her weapon, "Die you damned beast, DIE!" she cried out a she took long diagonal sweeps toward the wolf that had caused her friend so much pain.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Minako´s tactic work and then she was between the beasts and the once again little thing, it whine getting worried by her but sadly it nod and get over her until reach herbackpack, Minako feel a tickles as the creatured passed through her body. Then the wolves growl after her halbert hit the wounded one, then they make circles around her and take turns to attack for both sides, it was a luck that her weapon was very usseful in this situation, she dodge and use her weapon to maintain the distance, then after many attacks she found the right moment to put an end to the deadly wounded, her hairbet make a cut and the creature was impaled from his head.

Minako 3

wolf 4

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

ALRIGHT! One down, one to go! Minako thought triumphantly as she slew the first wolf, she then turned her attention to the other one, and quickly brought her halberd down in an vertical slash to the wolf before picking it up and letting another diagonal slash towards the beast's body, "DIE! DAMN YOU! DIE!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wolf was not so fast to avoid the Minako´s halberd who maked a wound on his leg, it then avoid the second attack but for do it the beast get back, lossing terrain. then it rush toward her and jump over her even when he receive another wound, Minako was bited in her arm as the creature attemp to bite her neck was bloqued by her.

Minako 2 (- 1 pinned)

Wolf 2

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Gah! Get off of ME, you filthy beast!" Minako cried out as she tried to give the wolf a hard kick into it's stomach as she felt the pain from it biting her arm. Once and if she was able to get it off her she would quickly spring to her feet and try to finish it off, taking a swing at it with her halberd and cleanly decapitating it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With a direct hit the wolf get away of her and when he recover front it jump to try to take her again, but the girl roll and avoid their attacks until she found an oppening and with a quick move she decapitate him in the air, the body of the wolf still run some feets before hit a tree leaving a trial and her head roll on the floor a time.

She was tired but her through was with the deadly wounded slime that even reduce its size to reach a even short size that when she meet it, she even think that maybe she would feed it again as the last time.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako quickly got down to her knees and gently picked the pitiful slime up in her hands, a look of sorrow and concern on her face. "You poor thing. You tried to protect me and now you're close to dying. Do you need to feed again?" She asked it softly and sweetly, carefully stroking it's comfortable texture like she did at the beginning.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

When she look through her backpack Minako found a the little creature happy to her fine and instead to feel bad for itself it maded funny noises to try to calm her, then the girl caress her body with the little creature and it take a moment to act, first he get over her leaving aphrodisiac slime at the hands and body until reach the wounded shoulder of her, she could sense a pleasant feeling and how it suck the blood and lick her wound cleaning and closing it. then now, inside her clothes it stroke her excited ample breasts in a circle move, Minako could feel her panties getting wet once again after a time of the caressing and slimy drench on her skin, soon the creature get out her shirt and lick her wet clothes over her neithers waiting that the aroused girl take her clothes out and allow it to continue.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Minako continued to rub the little slime over her body she would feel the creature's aphrodisiacs begin to take effect on her, making her wet and hot. She would moan out loud and audibly as she felt the creature lick at her wounded shoulder, cleansing and treating her wound. She would begin to squeeze and fondle her own tits as she felt the creature stroke and stimulate her exciting her shapely chest. When it began going over her mound, licking her through her panties, she began to get the message and want to assist the little creature. She would slowly lie down on the ground, before slowly removing her clothes, undoing her shirt and bra before moving down to her skirt, then unfastening it and sliding down her panties and spreading her legs wide open before arching her self up making it easier for the creature to access her woman hood and naked body. "Go ahead~ Please, help yourself~" She invited sweetly to the slime eagerly awaiting for it feed off of her holes and sex juices once again.