What's new

Mido (tentanarix)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mido (tentanarix)

Rachel smile looking hw her new friend said it and slowly nodded her head yes... do it, please... i want to ... feel you inside of me. Then the mantis girl make both fall slowly in the floor and she turn to start to lick the honey hole and tentacles of Minako, she could sense how Rachel suck and stroke them using her hands covered in that fine silk gloves, now the armored girl could saw the holes of her friend in front of her face ready to be used.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minako would mentally command the tentacles of her outfit to slowly and softly spread apart Rachels folds adage used her own hands to softly caress the mantis girls plump soft ass cheeks before stating to slowly and experimentally licking at her pussy; all the while gently and slowly massaging and groping her ass. She would coo and moan out softly and cutely as she felt Rachel begin to lick her already leaking cunt and could feel that the tentacles of her friend were also beginning to get hungry. She would allow the tentacles to slowly poke, prod and tease the woman's anus as she kept licking the honey hole of her friend. After a while she would softly ask, "Rachel? Would like one of my tentacles to enter you in your ass or pussy?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Rachel try to imitate Minako's moves that were turning on, as the time passed her moves were getting better and faster, she was eating the honey of Minako's flower when she heard the words of her lover and better little whines and moans she nodded and answer her A tentacle?... yes, i will love it... just be kind... it will be my first time The girl then return to pleasure her friend . The tentacles were ready to eat more of the tasty juices of both girls, as the droops were not enought to sattle this new need. Soon Minako feel some tentacles helping the mantis girl to pleasure the owner of the armor, a little tentacle prod for a time the rear hole and then it slide slowly though it, she also feel the little toungles licking her full body and the two pairs of breasts were caressed and fondle by the slime, then the erected Minako's clitoris get surrounded by the slime turning into a slime member and Rachel blushed before start to suck and lick it with passion waiting for the tentacles of her friend to use her virgin holes.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't worry, I want this to be nice an feel good for both of us, Rachel....." she said as proceeded to lean in and give her a long wet kiss on the mouth, using her tongue to wrestle with Rachels. Minako moaned as she felt the tentacles begin to rub and massage her and Rachels breasts. She gasped and moaned out lewdly and loudly as a tentacle prodded and explored her twitching rosebud and panted out as she felt the slime armor's little tongues teasing her super sensitive body. She would moan out more and louder as she felt her clit become engorged and encased in the slime turning into a cock, and would scream out loud as Rachel began sucking on the slime formed member; "Ooooh! It feels so good!~" As she would get more and more turned on a tentacle would slowly form and snake towards Rachels cunt before prodding it and slowly and gently grinding against it before slowly working it's way inside of her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Rachel arch her body expecting that her himen get broken by the apendage, but it avoid it as do it with Minako, slowly it get deeper and little protuberances are created in the apendage to fondle her womb, this continued for a time incresing in speed and strengh, but it never left to move gently, her moans increase and she stop pleasuring Minako to say her Oohh, it feel incredible...anhhnng... more, please use me more... Minakooo... mmghmm she stop to talk to eat the slimy member until her throad. Then the armored girl start to feel a tentacle getting inside her honeyhole, making the same as the other do to the mantis girl, two others proning the rears of both girls, her holes get dilated as giving the welcome to the newcomes, but they wait the mental order of their mistress. Also some slime hands are created now that the slime eat more of the drench holes of both girls, now Minako could sense as her own limbs too. All was set now to make her feel both bodies being used by her own new appendages, even she could suck, pinch and fondle the breasts of both.