What's new

Milk Love 2. Parasitic City

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Milk Love 2. Parasitic City

Lila decides to hit the big red shiny button. Afterall, red sticks out more than the safer green. Suddenly, the two Jellaxians are freed. The MOIC compatible jellaxians are especially dangerous. They could breed with Lila if given the chance, making her mind broken instantly, and captured. Luckily, only one Jellaxian can have.... relations... with her at a time. Lila looks to the more imposing one dripping with her green gel, imitating a swamp. Its glowing red eyes peer at her as it approaches. As does the more weaker yet solid purple Jellaxian.

A.) Gun 'em!!! That way we can see what the green button does.

B.) Run away!!! Lila has Jellaxian DNA that'd make her fertile to the Swamp themed one.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

mmm... B

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

A. I want to see what that other button does; it will probably give us something really useful. Go for the more dangerous one first (swamp?)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Are you serious? They can broken her instantly and they are named Jellaxian maybe they are like giant Jellymonsters. Do you know how easy is to kill slimes with bullets isn't?

OP
R

Ryka

Well, the gun is for situations like this. Call it a game physics oversight. :p

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Okay, i change my vote to A to proceed. Unless than someone decide to run, if that is the case dont count this post : ( Poor Lila

OP
R

Ryka

The Swamp Jellaxian gets dangerously close. Suddenly, Lila pulls the gun from her Jacket. She fires a few rounds into it, and the Jellaxian yells out, melting into the ground as the cells deteriorate. The other Jellaxian rushes for Lila, but is taken down in the same fashion. Lila's heart races as she has memories flooded into her mind.

She looks back, then hits the green button, staying cautious. The empty tubes then are replaced by another set, holding a red Jellaxian and blue Jellaxian. Lila looks to them and they both state Not MOIC Compatible.

A.) Try to talk to Red one

B.) Try to talk to Blue one

C.) Exit and go for the MOIC Lab

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I like the Blue color

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

A.

Let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

B

My favorite color

OP
R

Ryka

Lila looks to the blue one. She smiles to Lila. "Hnnhnn.... Been a while." Lila tilts her head. "What? Jellaxians can survive long periods of time in cell form. You remember?" Lila speaks hesitantly. "Y-yes.... yes I do." The blue Jellaxian nods. "Lila Model 3210. Humanized by my DNA and some sword wielder. Right?" Lila blushes a bit. "Y-yes...." The blue Jellaxian licks her lips. "Hnnhnn.... you're so cute... You know that part of my structure was programmed to breed with you, right?" Lila looks to her in confusion. But it says on the console you are not compatible with MOICs...." The Jellaxian obvious has never paid attention after she was reconstructed by the Warriors. "MO... what? Anyway. Get me out of here and me and that mute red Jellaxian will be gentle." The blue Jellaxian grins at Lila.

A.) Bust them out and explain things to her? They're incompatible with Lila, so her mind won't be instantly broken, but may take quite a bit of Milk.

B.) Leave them in there and just go. No time for old aquaintances.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Allies are always welcome, though I'm surprised nobody else wanted to enter the matrix.

A

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A

Bust-a-Move

OP
R

Ryka

Lila looks to the blue Jellaxian. "Hn.... okay, but afterward, I want to talk to you about some.... things." Lila nervously presses the release button as the blue Jellaxian approaches her. She begins sliding up her body as she grops a bit on her breast. "That's a better deal than I thought you would make, Assistant."

She seems incredibly stimulating, causing Lila's breasts to leak out easily. She then begins to finger her, curving her fingers up as Lila squints. "KYU....!!!! HHHAH.....!!!!" She is taken by surprise the amount of stimulation brought out by the Jellaxian. Never having been tested by any of Marisa's experiments before. The Blue Jellaxian picks up speed as Lila pants heavily. She then moves down and begins to drink on her neverending milk. Lila whimpers cutely as she drains of sex juices more and more. Lila's hips move back and forth due to the sheer intensity of it all. She then opens her palms, then gel moves through her honeyhole. Solid enough to thrust in, all the while fingering on her clit. Lila yells out at this as she leaks and leaks milk. She thrusts harder and harder, Lila's legs tensed up before she orgasms, her head tilted back. The rush powerful enough to make an invincible superheroine shiver. "KYA.... HYAAAAAAAAAH!!!! HYAAAAAGHN!!!!!"

Lila pants heavily, looking to the blue Jellaxian. The red one comes up from behind and rubs on her curves. The red one then moves her hands down Lila's thighs, chilling them as her breasts are now freed from the blue one's grasp. The red Jellaxian then moves a hand up, cups her honeyhole, then thrusts in the same fashion as the blue. The blue Jellaxian just smiles and watches Lila's small body quiver. The red then moves her hand back and forth, the other hand working to grope at Lila's very sensitive breasts as they drain of milk. Lila yelps out exhaustedly as she looks to the blue one lick her lips. Lila pants heavily as the red then moves around to suckle at her nipple. Lila tenses harder and harder, bucking into her 'extended' palm more and more until she orgasms a second time. "KHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAGHN!!!!!!!" The red lets go, but keeps Lila in a hold. She thinks all of her HP is gone, underestimating how it'd really feel without Milk Power.

Lila looks to the blue one. "Ghhhh..... this is an era far beyond Marisa's years... Her technology is stolen. We're in a strange city now...." The blue Jellaxian tilts her head. "Look.... t-to the consoles. They're not of Marisa's tech." The blue Jellaxian looks to it, then tries to find Marisa's name on it to no avail. "... So we're actually kidnapped?" She thinks for a bit. "What would people from the future want with us?" Lila pants, still trembling. "They're trying to make more resources to make people like me. They're calling us MOICs. Magical Organically Interfaced Cyborgs...." The blue Jellaxian laughs a little. "Acronyms for every little.... so, they think they can just steal our tech, huh? Mind if I join you in this little fiasco? I kinda miss the stars around the moonbase."

Lila smiles softly. "Y-yes.... we can solve our case and if you want, we can send all the Jellaxians to the moon.... You got to promise that you'll cooperate." The blue Jellaxian looks to the red silent one. She then nods. "Deal." She then helps Lila up. "Red. Stay here and keep guard."

They both then leave the lab to go to the MOIC Lab.

Lila: 7949

In the MOIC Lab, there are no test tubes. There are various humans, most look lifeless and sitting up against the wall. Like lifelike dolls. There is one, that's just constantly wiping the floor with a rag. One giant one looks to them. "Enjoy... an ice cold.... Submarine Col-la...." Lila looks shocked at this sight. The Jellaxian next to her looks equally shocked.

A.) Talk to the once-Roomba

B.) Talk to the once-Vending Machine

C.) Explore further

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(Oh, poor Lila)

C

While Lila & Co seem shocked my them, further exploring could bring out something even more weird & wonderful

OP
R

Ryka

Lila frowns, looking to the two. The team then moves deeper into the lab and find Kanami talking to a red haired MOIC capable of full speech and movement. Lila rushes forward. "Kanami! I found you!" Kanami smiles and hugs Lila as she tackles Kanami. The red haired MOIC looks to the Jellaxian. She reaches for the machinegun strapped to her holster pack. "Should I deal with that thing for you?" Lila shakes her head. "She is on our side." She turns to look to Kanami. "What is all of this? It looks so sad in here...." Kanami frowns. "Looks like the Warriors are a little bit irresponsible in concocting life in their machines. They finally found out how to easily make people like us using just any old machine they get their psychotic hands on."

Kanami looks to the red haired MOIC. "Her name is Justice. We've been teaching the MOIC's about life since I got captured. They seem to understand us, but some can't talk. And some are just.... vegetative." Justice growls. "Hmmmgh. At least they got me right. I was made from a military drone and one of those Warrior people. I was capable of recieving commands and giving them, end transmission."

Lila nods. "We have to put a stop to this before... Anyone else suffers." She looks back, frowning as she looks to one of the other MOICs opening, then closing her eyes, just staring into space cutely.

A.) Tell Justice to keep guard on the MOICs and evacuate anyone capable out of the lab. (Leaves Blue as Lila's and Kanami's ally.)

B.) Tell Blue to keep guard instead and evacuate them all. (Leaves Justice to be Lila's and Kanami's ally.

C.) Help rehabilitate a MOIC first, possibly netting you a bonus later.
C1: The Vending Machine
C2: The Roomba

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

C1

Why not a big guy, so rehabilitate the vending machine. Never thought I'd be typing something like that in a meaningful context XD

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C1. VENDING POWER GO!

Ultimate Mega move beer can blaster!