What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Tendril Chronicle (RJ127840)

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Tendril Chronicle

So i got all my 3 Front line Girls and the Catgirl dos nothing as far as i can tell (no atk) not only that but she is Super easy to kill Edit:Seems She acts like a Wall?

i am right before Cave boss i believe

note this game runs in Adobe Flash so u could Easily Cheat the Game

Tips on playing this (its a Very Retro setup)

Flank
Never use anyone but Swordswomen (shes fastest and has highest atk)

Types of Enemy's

Slime
Turtle (flank with Swordwomen)
Turret (Balls of slime can be Busted with atk you can also Escape with Atks from one of the 2 girls atks)
Mole (Super Fast underground)
i think there is more not that far
Nice tips. How do you actually manage to flank things? I've never seen the girl turn to face the other way after moving. They only seem to attack forward x.x

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is my Save hope it helps but i doubt it as i have only lost Twice and the Difficultly Spikes Edit: If u cant get past level 3 Dont Download this Save it will not help u This game dos not get easyer as it gos it gets harder

To flank in this is Easy Example if a Enemy approaches down the middle go to the top/bottom wait until he covers about 1/2 ur body move down atk like crazy NOTE Aginst more then 2 she gets overwhelm and will get Grabbed simple Shake em off and Repeat until dead DONT forget to take out faster opponents first

Last edited:

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is my Save hope it helps but i doubt it as i have only lost Twice and the Difficultly Spikes Edit: If u cant get past level 3 Dont Download this Save it will not help u This game dos not get easyer as it gos it gets harder

To flank in this is Easy Example if a Enemy approaches down the middle go to the top/bottom wait until he covers about 1/2 ur body move down atk like crazy NOTE Aginst more then 2 she gets overwhelm and will get Grabbed simple Shake em off and Repeat until dead DONT forget to take out faster opponents first
Ahhh, okay, yeah I have been abusing that tactic, lol. It does definitely help. I thought maybe you'd found a way to actually attack them from behind.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No but it would not matter as later there are to many to come behind makes more sense to flank and push them back

Still do not now what the Catgirl dos

But using that tatic the Game no longer seems Broken as it use to

have people here Never played a Tower Def game? thats one of the more common things to do i did the same thing in that Witch game to

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

bhlaz how you managed to change save with that program??? i cannot manage to even open it any help or detaili need to know?

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bhlaz how you managed to change save with that program??? i cannot manage to even open it any help or detail i need to know?

seems like a pretty straight forward program if ur not using adobe flash player theres ur answer other wise no idea

edit: u also need adobe air installed

go to ur Save and change .Dat to .SOL this changes it into Data that the program can Grab (dont forget to backup! becuse i had to try a number of times to even adjust my Hp scores)

Last edited:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

seems like a pretty straight forward program if ur not using adobe flash player theres ur answer other wise no idea

edit: u also need adobe air installed

go to ur Save and change .Dat to .SOL this changes it into Data that the program can Grab (dont forget to backup! becuse i had to try a number of times to even adjust my Hp scores)
When I do this it says "data length mismatch" so I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Get AC2 or 3 But otherwise idk (Really did not help me much anyway)
Do I change the data directly in the folder or is there a data folder somewhere in my appdata extension?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you save in this or skip the long intro?

Edit: Never mind you can only save after the first training stage.

Last edited:

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm at stage 12 and getting so very very frustrated because I can't upgrade without the other girl that left and the catgirl is a hindrance because she does nothing, gets in the way and I lose if she gets raped

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The catgirl serves as a 'blocker' who pushes away incoming enemies - but only if she's on the same lane as another character. I put her directly in front of the gun-user to protect her.

I hacked the game to get past those levels, by upgrading my weapons to level 5 (the maximum). It is an incredibly poor design that they remove the ability to upgrade your weaponry for so long.

As for how to hack it, download a save editor called 'Minerva' from here:

Browse to C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RandomCharacters]\localhost\Download\RJ127840\txc002\data.dat\

Note that the parts of the path after 'localhost' will depend on where you have it in your own directory structure.

The save files are named save[number].sol

Open the file corresponding to the save slot number that you want to edit, and change the values. You can change weapon upgrade level, health, speed, etc.

Yet even with the fully upgraded weapons, I am finding level 15 next to impossible.

Here is my current save file, attached to this post.

Attachments

Quonar

Reputation score

Hey.

The catgirl can pick up the bodies of plants and moles you have killed (it takes them a while to disappear from screen), then place them wherever you choose and they become turrets that will fire upon incoming enemies. They won't restrain enemies like they do with the girls though; only damage.

And yeah, when there's nothing to pick up you can use her as a flesh wall to protect the blue haired girl.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Catgirl can only PLACE turrets she is not pushing them off there get shot off her (She dos how ever push them after that part)

Ty for Turret info was wonder why she had no atk Tho its a EXTREME pain to make use of it

Also if the Author ever See this Change the it form Click to switch to Numberpad Switch

And finly this game Checks for Cheats to a degree with the Levels so if all ur characters are way over there avible level it will default them ALSO skiping levels makes u miss Events(CG)

Got to 14 and i see what u mean

Save + Game

Last edited:

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Catgirl can only PLACE turrets she is not pushing them off there get shot off her (She dos how ever push them after that part)

Ty for Turret info was wonder why she had no atk Tho its a EXTREME pain to make use of it

Also if the Author ever See this Change the it form Click to switch to Numberpad Switch

And finly this game Checks for Cheats to a degree with the Levels so if all ur characters are way over there avible level it will default them ALSO skiping levels makes u miss Events(CG)

Got to 14 and i see what u mean

Save + Game
I fear the game is bugged anyway. I can't figure out how to progress on stage 15. There's just mushrooms respawning all the time and the level never ends.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, this game's difficulty level's pretty fucked up.

Attached are saves that unlock the scenes. As mentioned by someone else, saves go in
Insert Saves into C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RandomCharacters]\localhost\Download\RJ127840\txc002\data.dat\

Hopefully I've not mucked it up too bad; there's just no way that I was ever going to *win* this game, so I resorted to fishing through the main .sol with Notepad++ and tinkered with it from there.

Save order got screwed up, but meh.

Attachments

OP
K

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i cant find the file locations.. i am inept at locating things and dont seem to have a roaming or local host folder. where do i put saves?

*EDIT* found it.. but dont know how to add saves to the file

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

dang the problem here is both

Game sometimes hard (some parts)

and saves don't work for nothing (my case)

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone found out how to unlock a test gallery of in-level animations? The game-over scenes are nice, but so are the sprite rapes. Anyone figured out how to loop those?

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same request as Jyonan, thanks for sharing this game btw, I really enjoyed it, but I have to say that the creator of the game is a god damn sadistic mofo!! (No over reacting in this one). I am at level 18, i also had the bug that someone mentioned about shrooms spawning and then nothing else at the level 15, well you just have to reset your game and it normally works, but yeah new levels often glitches and get stucked. Now what I think about the game: first of all, it is really hard because of the poor gameplay, selecting/deselecting the girls is sometimes impossible due to the horde of monsters and corps at the screen, and when you missclick your "moving click" (right click) with the "attack one" (left one) its insta loose cause your girl will just run into ennemies, and this game really dont allow a single missplay!! Therefore each levels spend like 10/15 mins each which is pretty long and really useless cause the first 5mins is just the same ennemie spawning over and over just to make the level longer, then the real challenge begins at the 2 last minutes and i can swear each time you lose just at the end of the level during the final rush will makes you crazy cause redoing all the useless and boring fight again is more than a shore. However, the H is pretty decent but too bad you cant see the sprites animations in the gallery and only the CGs, the concept of the game is cool and enjoyable, i wish it would be more kind of neat game like this one, whatever the bugs, i still really enjoyed this game and thats why I written a book about it. And srry for my bad Angrish and all dat shiat