What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Tendril Chronicle (RJ127840)

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Tendril Chronicle

Same request as Jyonan, thanks for sharing this game btw, I really enjoyed it, but I have to say that the creator of the game is a god damn sadistic mofo!! (No over reacting in this one). I am at level 18, i also had the bug that someone mentioned about shrooms spawning and then nothing else at the level 15, well you just have to reset your game and it normally works, but yeah new levels often glitches and get stucked. Now what I think about the game: first of all, it is really hard because of the poor gameplay, selecting/deselecting the girls is sometimes impossible due to the horde of monsters and corps at the screen, and when you missclick your "moving click" (right click) with the "attack one" (left one) its insta loose cause your girl will just run into ennemies, and this game really dont allow a single missplay!! Therefore each levels spend like 10/15 mins each which is pretty long and really useless cause the first 5mins is just the same ennemie spawning over and over just to make the level longer, then the real challenge begins at the 2 last minutes and i can swear each time you lose just at the end of the level during the final rush will makes you crazy cause redoing all the useless and boring fight again is more than a shore. However, the H is pretty decent but too bad you cant see the sprites animations in the gallery and only the CGs, the concept of the game is cool and enjoyable, i wish it would be more kind of neat game like this one, whatever the bugs, i still really enjoyed this game and thats why I written a book about it. And srry for my bad Angrish and all dat shiat
Mind sharing your save? Since I haven't been able to get that far.

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mind sharing your save? Since I haven't been able to get that far.

Here is my save uploaded on MEGA:

Hope it will works with you too, don't forget you have to place it on:

C:\Users\YouName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RandomNUMBERS&LETTERS\localhost\Users\YOURNAMEAGAIN\Downloads\txc002\data.dat

Just a tip for this level: the beginning is quiet boring as the others, but next to the end a horde of like 10 kinds of "golems" will spawn in each lines and will ripe your ass off. . . dunno how to past that one since it seems that i can't deal them enought damages to kill them before they reach the end of the screen, I shoulda try to plant as much shrooms as i can right at the end of the screen to max the damages output.

Last edited:

pashek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So who will beat level 18 first?

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this strictly beasts/animals?

Flashfyre

Reputation score

Does anyone have a tentacle island sol with the entire album unlocked?

Edit: what are those pink things? I don't think I could attack them, they're super fast, and they sap the cat girl's health

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sheesh, this game... Unforgiving controls (you clicked on a different girl whilst you were trying to attack? Game over!), ridiculous difficulty (died near the end of the level? Do the whole thing again!), buggy (this level will never end, and spawn nothing but shrooms)...

Still, the idea is decent. Needs some serious work on the execution! I'm up to level 16, and not sure I can summon the will to go on.

Also, you unlock gallery pics by losing to enemies. Which in some cases only show near the end of the level. So you have to play for ten minutes or so without dying, then make sure the right girl gets attacked, and make sure nothing else gets off the end of the screen until she's lost all HP!

There's no way to replay levels, so the level up and upgrade systems feel fairly pointless. And sometimes the game will just strip you of abilities for a level or more (no death beam this level!). Actually, the level where you just have sword girl was probably easier, since there were no other girls to get in the way!

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally completed the game (last level is actually pretty easy), and... did I get a bad ending? I'm missing some CGs, and I just get an animation of the sword girl being molested by a slime as the credits crawl...

Don't tell me the choices you make when "Talk"ing are important throughout. Do I have to replay to get different endings!?

I'm still missing the CG for the sword girl losing to the pink ghosts and the cargirl losing to the golems; annoying when enemies show up at the end of a level and you need to lose to them. For level 17, with the wave of golems at the end, you need to make sure you plant all the mushrooms, as far to the left as possible. For the final level, the catgirl can actually attack the boss! In fact, you have to have her attack it to win (stunlock it with the other two, then send her in to scratch it, deal with whatever attack it gets off and repeat). Like I say, I'm still missing some CGs other than those two. No idea where to get them.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally completed the game (last level is actually pretty easy), and... did I get a bad ending? I'm missing some CGs, and I just get an animation of the sword girl being molested by a slime as the credits crawl...

Don't tell me the choices you make when "Talk"ing are important throughout. Do I have to replay to get different endings!?

I'm still missing the CG for the sword girl losing to the pink ghosts and the cargirl losing to the golems; annoying when enemies show up at the end of a level and you need to lose to them. For level 17, with the wave of golems at the end, you need to make sure you plant all the mushrooms, as far to the left as possible. For the final level, the catgirl can actually attack the boss! In fact, you have to have her attack it to win (stunlock it with the other two, then send her in to scratch it, deal with whatever attack it gets off and repeat). Like I say, I'm still missing some CGs other than those two. No idea where to get them.
Mind posting your completed save collection?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game doesn't save after the last level, and I didn't unlock all the CGs anyway, so you're probably better off with the hacked SOL file somewhere higher up in the thread.

According to the developer's blog there is an updated version with keyboard controls to switch characters, which is sorely needed. Haven't seen any links for it, though.

So, the CGs I was missing: sword girl getting molested by the dragon. This is a bug; it ought to play on the last level when you lose, but it plays the harpy scene instead. So, no way to unlock this withouth hacking, though presumably the updated version fixes it.
Wehn you get a scene with two girls it looks like any of the three combinations can show up (I've alway had native girl + cat girl). Not sure how to make the other options appear - maybe it depends which character you've been using the most or something.

And the other two CGs are clearly from getting the good endind, but again, I have no idea how to do that. Beating the dragon on the last level isn't too difficult, but I can't understand the Japanese text to see why I get the bad ending.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game doesn't save after the last level, and I didn't unlock all the CGs anyway, so you're probably better off with the hacked SOL file somewhere higher up in the thread.

According to the developer's blog there is an updated version with keyboard controls to switch characters, which is sorely needed. Haven't seen any links for it, though.

So, the CGs I was missing: sword girl getting molested by the dragon. This is a bug; it ought to play on the last level when you lose, but it plays the harpy scene instead. So, no way to unlock this withouth hacking, though presumably the updated version fixes it.
Wehn you get a scene with two girls it looks like any of the three combinations can show up (I've alway had native girl + cat girl). Not sure how to make the other options appear - maybe it depends which character you've been using the most or something.

And the other two CGs are clearly from getting the good endind, but again, I have no idea how to do that. Beating the dragon on the last level isn't too difficult, but I can't understand the Japanese text to see why I get the bad ending.
It's not really the CGs that I'm missing, it's the sprites and so on from the later levels. The CGs I was able to unlock via the hacked sol file, but couldn't get a level skip to work. I haven't been able to get onto the levels with the golems, or dragon, or whatever.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not really the CGs that I'm missing, it's the sprites and so on from the later levels. The CGs I was able to unlock via the hacked sol file, but couldn't get a level skip to work. I haven't been able to get onto the levels with the golems, or dragon, or whatever.
I think they come at the ends of levels, but I'm not sure.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I was poking around with this game, and found that you can actually extract the base .swf file from it pretty easily. That means it's technically possible to both edit the game or extract the images from it and rebuild the animations. Both require a fair bit of effort, and are beyond my know-how personally, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

So I was poking around with this game, and found that you can actually extract the base .swf file from it pretty easily. That means it's technically possible to both edit the game or extract the images from it and rebuild the animations. Both require a fair bit of effort, and are beyond my know-how personally, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
I'll give $100 to the first person to make a game where you can choose what enemies spawn, to make a test level where you can click to spawn enemies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

- -a btw, I don't know if anyone still care about it, but apparently the game had an update after the initial DLSite releases that adds wasd control AND 1-2-3 to select characters.

And turtle drop shield to use.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks, Now I have to replay all over again.
Hopefully updated ver is easier.

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if Milkysoft *the people who made Tendril Chronicle* is planning to make another game? Because this is the only game they've made and its quite good/ok.

Last edited:

dova slapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sheesh, this game... Unforgiving controls (you clicked on a different girl whilst you were trying to attack? Game over!), ridiculous difficulty (died near the end of the level? Do the whole thing again!), buggy (this level will never end, and spawn nothing but shrooms)...

Still, the idea is decent. Needs some serious work on the execution! I'm up to level 16, and not sure I can summon the will to go on.

Also, you unlock gallery pics by losing to enemies. Which in some cases only show near the end of the level. So you have to play for ten minutes or so without dying, then make sure the right girl gets attacked, and make sure nothing else gets off the end of the screen until she's lost all HP!

There's no way to replay levels, so the level up and upgrade systems feel fairly pointless. And sometimes the game will just strip you of abilities for a level or more (no death beam this level!). Actually, the level where you just have sword girl was probably easier, since there were no other girls to get in the way!
this game is on my shit list because I shouldn't have to work this hard to finish a damn hentai game this isint dark souls dammit

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

this game is on my shit list because I shouldn't have to work this hard to finish a damn hentai game this isint dark souls dammit
I srsly couldn't agree with you more and I'm not being soft here.
I tried reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaally hard to finish this game, but after reaching the 7th stage where there's like a fcking rampage of mobs in every lane and you don't have the mage to clear at least on of the lanes, I just trashed the game after like 50 tries on that stage...
Best of luck for who tries to rofl...