What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Tendril Chronicle (RJ127840)

dova slapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tendril Chronicle

I srsly couldn't agree with you more and I'm not being soft here.
I tried reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaally hard to finish this game, but after reaching the 7th stage where there's like a fcking rampage of mobs in every lane and you don't have the mage to clear at least on of the lanes, I just trashed the game after like 50 tries on that stage...
Best of luck for who tries to rofl...
if it was easier to beat I would have enjoyed it more but im not gonna try my ass off on a hentai game

aside from the difficulty everything else was great

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got bored of trying to beat the game and dowloaded the full gallery a few pages back. The animations are quite good, even censored. I just wish you could see in game animations too.

I played this game for quite a bit from the start before getting bored. The cat girl doesn't do enough to be useful and she gets grabbed when going for pickups anyways.

I never really got stuck, but I got to level 8 or so before I got bored and downloaded that highest progress that someone in this thread made.

But man, the golem things are tanky. And they don't even spawn right away either. That level is seriously hard.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this game is on my shit list because I shouldn't have to work this hard to finish a damn hentai game this isint dark souls dammit
If this game had a sandbox mode, THAT would be great. But it's a far cry form that.

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if it was easier to beat I would have enjoyed it more but im not gonna try my ass off on a hentai game

aside from the difficulty everything else was great

i know right, the game was great the h-content is great but the game is to damn hard to beat XDD! If only they updated the game to be MUCH easier like atlease 500% easier and/or make Tendril Chronicles 2 with much better gameplay.

Anyway milkysoft has been so quiet... i hope they aren't dead. :(
if they are R.I.P

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This game fucking sucks. i hate saying it but its just terrible. the later levels take like 20 minutes each and if you fuck up once you have to start it over again. it challenges your patience with the terrible controls more than anything. the art and animations arent bad but that doesnt redeem it.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Found a neat cheat

Edit your safe file so that the value for emilyweaponlv = 99

The sword girl (aka Emily) will do insta-death damage and have infinite range with each slash.

I'm stuck on level 16. Nothing seems to happen after the mushrooms? Maybe its because I'm playing 1.02 and not 1.03?

Last edited:

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found a neat cheat

Edit your safe file so that the value for lydiaweaponlv = 99

The sword girl (aka lydia) will do insta-death damage and have infinite range with each slash.

I'm stuck on level 16. Nothing seems to happen after the mushrooms? Maybe its because I'm playing 1.02 and not 1.03?
I'm sorry that mushroom level is buggy. To progress you will have to restart the game once, and continue on the save.

My bad adding the damage and range directly accord to the weapon level. XD

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry that mushroom level is buggy. To progress you will have to restart the game once, and continue on the save.

My bad adding the damage and range directly accord to the weapon level. XD
OKay I restarted the game and got to the golem in that level. I killed the golem... and the level got stuck... :(. An I not supposed to kill the golem?

Edit: no wait nevermind. There was a slime stuck behind the golem... then the game crashed. Probably because I set the character stats too high.

Last edited:

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OKay I restarted the game and got to the golem in that level. I killed the golem... and the level got stuck... :(. An I not supposed to kill the golem?
I'm afraid that is a bug I didn't know before then. So bad I already lose the source file on the local flood, so I can't fix it for you... I'm so sorry. TwT

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright alright, I feel as if I'm beating a dead horse. Beat level 16 and then went on to 17 and fought pitiful wave of slimes and a pitiful wave of moles... then nothing again. :D

I'm pretty much done and I hope you guys have better luck with your next game and avoid the mistakes of this game. :D

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, and thank you anyways.

This time I will keep the backup file save in the web server so I will not lose it again. = =

But would it possible that you kill golem off-scene...

I mean if your infinite range sword kill golem before it enter the scene, monster may stuck behind golem corpse.

beside there're 18 level totals and you're at 17 already. XP

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone minds reuploading this again? My copy died -_-

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Isn't it a little rude to ask for links when the creator posted just before you :rolleyes:

random Crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I am glad that you are back Milkysofts!

Tendril Chronicle is one of my alltime favourites. It happened only a while ago that I noticed the new game of yours and I already played it. I'm excited what happens next with it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm sorry for the necro, but I've never finished this game and I'm not sure on how to edit the save file to change the values.
Can anyone explain how?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.