What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

I pulled it off using cheat engine! (Does that count as pulling it off?)
No one cares either way if the whole point is just to unlock an achievement which wasn't hard to figure out in the first place.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

while the latter can be abused for its invincibility frames and AOE damage when landing.
TBH I'd rather just do the rush combo if I grabbed the enemy... well at least if it was a strong enemy...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TBH I'd rather just do the rush combo if I grabbed the enemy... well at least if it was a strong enemy...
The grapple combo does less damage than two hits and a vaulted suplex. That in turn is surpassed massively by the power drop as a finisher.

On normal difficulty mode, the enhanced clone with the claws will drop with the two hit + power drop finisher on a grapple.

Crowd control is nice, also any enemy within the damage radius is factored into the combo count which should go some way to refunding the cost of the move.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The grapple combo does less damage than two hits and a vaulted suplex. That in turn is surpassed massively by the power drop as a finisher.

On normal difficulty mode, the enhanced clone with the claws will drop with the two hit + power drop finisher on a grapple.

Crowd control is nice, also any enemy within the damage radius is factored into the combo count which should go some way to refunding the cost of the move.
no no I meant the rush combo as in the down, forward, up + special command. I mean it does more damage and will also hit everything in the way.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no no I meant the rush combo as in the down, forward, up + special command. I mean it does more damage and will also hit everything in the way.
It's also a huge waste against anything except a packed mob or the golem monster.

Sumlarys

Reputation score

Can't make the game work on my pc, maybe because its win 10 ?
:(:(:(:(:(

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't make the game work on my pc, maybe because its win 10 ?
:(:(:(:(:(
It should work with windows 10(I use win10 Pro 64bit). Try changing your region setting to Japanese.

Sumlarys

Reputation score

It should work with windows 10(I use win10 Pro 64bit). Try changing your region setting to Japanese.
The region setting is fine, the thing is the setup fails for some reason.... strange because it seems everyone got the game in the same link as I did x'DD

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I downloaded as soon as i saw the werewolf. I was really hopin I wouldnt have to use Jap Settings. Guess I won't be playing this :(

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Question about the new moves: How are you supposed to pull them off?

I have the version from the English DLSite, which is already 1.10 (the About menu confirms that) and I do have the new unlockable options after the 1000 points stage select, but the "Moves" screen doesn't show the laser, powerbomb, ect.

I got a gameover on stage 2 (playing on hard and super rusty at these types of games; also the default controller settings were bad and I changed them after the gameover... Excuses I know :)), and holy ****, that's horrible. While I do like games where the h-content is present when progressing the game (and/or the main character actually wants sex), I play games like this one in a "Try to avoid getting raped" manner. Basically, losing is worse than a regular game over so it adds tension and really motivates not failing.

In this game though, here's how it went:

"Shit, game over. Time to sit through the gang rape..."

"Yup, here it is. *click* *click* *click*... That's like 10 dudes so far, I get the point... *click*"

"Wait, there's more scenes after this one..? *click* *click* *click*... Okay, she's had more than enough! Can I get an actual gameover or continue screen now please..?"

"Oh god, it keeps getting worse! That's just too much... I'll click like crazy to make it end now! *furious clicking* It's still going???"

"... please stop..."

So yeah, I really don't want to see another game over in this game and being able to pull off all the moves might help me not seeing another one...

Thanks!

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question about the new moves: How are you supposed to pull them off?

I have the version from the English DLSite, which is already 1.10 (the About menu confirms that) and I do have the new unlockable options after the 1000 points stage select, but the "Moves" screen doesn't show the laser, powerbomb, ect.

Thanks!
I don't know what the English Dlsite does, but patching the game from the developer website worked fine.

Pressing the ESC key during gameplay should show all of the moves with the new ones on the right-hand side.

Obviously players needs to enable the new moves in adjustment mode. I've already mentioned which option in an older post.

If you still can't find the moves, I'll list them below for convenience.

(All moves for players facing right)

1. Diving kick = In the air, press down, back then attack button.
2. Power bomb = Hold the enemy from the back, press down, up then special button.
3. Beam attack = Press back, down, forward then special button.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I suplexed a guy into a bottomless pit like the bridge stage in Streets of Rage 1

10/10 game

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does the version from the English DL site require you to play with japanese settings too?

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Obviously players needs to enable the new moves in adjustment mode. I've already mentioned which option in an older post.
Tsk... I had misread your previous post and somehow had took it as a "Disable special move" option. I had flipped through the pages quickly to find what each option did and probably read too fast... but reading that particular post again I have no ideas how I possibly got to that conclusion... So yeah. Sorry and thank you for the answer!

KiWolfGirl: The version from the English DLSite is the exact same version as the Japanese one I believe, just pre-patched to 1.10. I have the Japanese settings active on my computer.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I got a torrent of the package version and got the patch accordingly, but then when I went to purchase the new attacks the game kind crashed after an m-dos like thing showed up.

I wonder what was up with that, the patch process itself seemed like it went fine (also I have both locale and display language in JP)

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I got a torrent of the package version and got the patch accordingly, but then when I went to purchase the new attacks the game kind crashed after an m-dos like thing showed up.

I wonder what was up with that, the patch process itself seemed like it went fine (also I have both locale and display language in JP)
Try applying the patch again. Took me 2nd try to get it to work.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So after months of being away, I came back and got this. Is there an animation gallery to unlock?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not tricky at all; the extra options for the first 2 scenes are related to how many lives you had left when you got defeated. The first option is for losing your first life (which counts as the girl losing her virginity), the second is losing your second life, and the third is for losing your last life. The first 2 variations play out almost the same except for some extra dialogue about the girl's virginity, while the 3rd is extended and has her getting fucked so hard she can't fight anymore. The 3rd scene is what you get after a game over, so there's no variations (at least not in the demo).

There should be a scene for losing a life to every type of enemy.
Knock yourself out.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can i make it work on win xp or vista is really the minimum?