What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

My Link is From Nyaa too!! >.<
well, we started to send private links because some guy(s) is just reporting links in the threads, The reason?? its Because.....ehh....NOBODY KNOWS?? :confused:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Link is From Nyaa too!! >.<
well, we started to send private links because some guy(s) is just reporting links in the threads, The reason?? its Because.....ehh....NOBODY KNOWS?? :confused:
Unlike files that are uploaded to sites like Mega and Mediafire, I don't believe torrent links can be taken down in that way, so it should be safe to share them freely. At worst, a mod would remove the link from this site, but I've never seen them do that unless it was a game that had underage content.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eh, this game is pretty OK to be shared here, No loli, shota, etc. So yes.
BTW, its the first time that i've saw CG's so interesting
I usually never was interested in GC's much. :cool:
Pretty good game indeed

Gerrard2606

Reputation score

Downloaded it on nyaa, play a little bit,it seems good, reminds me of Sailor Moon on SNES :)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I´m sorry if this was asked already but ... does anyone has a Full translation for this? I would really like to know what they talk = ( and while we are at it does anyone has a full save? (And with full I don´t mean Finished Game but with all Extra stuff bought or what this is) ;)

Ps: Is there a way to get her Nude? (What does getting nude or with ripped clothes actually? Does it make any difference? = o)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But I already searched all = ( And there is no Translation = ( At least I didn´t found one = /

And the save doesn´t work :(

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fun game. Is anyone working on a translation for this?

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any1 got the torrent link? :3 iv been hearing theres a translation for the story? is it true?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

any1 got the torrent link? :3 iv been hearing theres a translation for the story? is it true?
Well where did you hear about the translation? Other than the guy who asked 3 weeks ago I've never seen it mentioned before.

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well where did you hear about the translation? Other than the guy who asked 3 weeks ago I've never seen it mentioned before.
kinda 4got was a few weeks ago when i was just googling this game looking for a torrent file.. guess it was just a rumor?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

kinda 4got was a few weeks ago when i was just googling this game looking for a torrent file.. guess it was just a rumor?
At the very least the main menu and game adjustment page 1 are translated even if it's not in-game translation (post #45 by Welkin)

panop857

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most of the main scenes of the game are non-machine translated through Visual Novel Reader "Donmaku", or user submitted translations for specific lines.

(Check Sakuradite for this game)

I've tried getting it into the original .ks file to make a patch, but that is a lot of work. Almost none of the H-scnes have Donmaku.

For those that know any kind of xp3 extraction, the files are:
p-01.ks through p-05.ks
then
1-*.ks through 9-*.ks

H-scenes are super complicated, because there's 8 versions of most scenes.
- 1st sex and sprite-based short version.
- 2nd sex and sprite-based short version.
- 3rd sex and sprite-based short version.
- 4th sex and lead-in to Game Over, and short version. Basically, after escaping three times, Akira's gem is out of poor, and she gets fucked repeatedly until she is beyond hope, and sent to a Bad End sequence.

A patch that translate the main game is reasonable, but a lot of work. Translating the H-scenes would be a tremendous amount of work. The extensive overlap between the 8 versions of each scene could be handled with creative scripting, but Akira's dialogue is the sticking point, as her response is most of the difference between the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd versions of each scene.

Reputation score

Look up a torrent on nyaa, it's not that hard.

panop857

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something else to keep in mind for a translation. Just translate the 1st and 4th versions of each H-scene. The first is the most rape-y, the last is the most plot related, and longest.

Yaguking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i saw that there's a doujin with a similar name but same main character, anybody know where to find it? google search isn't popping anything usable up.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i saw that there's a doujin with a similar name but same main character, anybody know where to find it? google search isn't popping anything usable up.
It seems like an accompanying LN, so it's likely that if you don't know Japanese most of the book will be gibberish to you except for however many pictures are in it. AFAIK it hasn't been uploaded to any major sites but I've never tried looking for it. Try Nyaa.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Double-posting, but the dev is planning to do a large-scale update of the game to upgrade the sprites and add more sprite sex animations. This also includes a sprite sex gallery where you can choose which ones to view at will. All updated sprites can be toggled on or off depending on how weak your computer is.

There is no announced release date for the patch but I don't imagine it will take too long to be released. It should work like the previous patch in that you can download it directly from the dev's site or just re-download the game if you bought it from DLsite or a similar site.