What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

fingers crossed for werewolf update

Double-posting, but the dev is planning to do a large-scale update of the game to upgrade the sprites and add more sprite sex animations. This also includes a sprite sex gallery where you can choose which ones to view at will. All updated sprites can be toggled on or off depending on how weak your computer is.

There is no announced release date for the patch but I don't imagine it will take too long to be released. It should work like the previous patch in that you can download it directly from the dev's site or just re-download the game if you bought it from DLsite or a similar site.

If you had bothered to click on the link they provided, you would have realised the enhanced patch is actually something players need to buy from a certain online shop. It's now on retail so no way of getting it right now short of actually paying for it.

If you had bothered to click on the link they provided, you would have realised the enhanced patch is actually something players need to buy from a certain online shop. It's now on retail so no way of getting it right now short of actually paying for it.

Yep, you're right. I got tripped up by a combination of relying on machine translations and the "Benchmark Edition" that is also mentioned on that page. I have no clue if the site the updated version is being sold on is Western-friendly or not.

Yep, you're right. I got tripped up by a combination of relying on machine translations and the "Benchmark Edition" that is also mentioned on that page. I have no clue if the site the updated version is being sold on is Western-friendly or not.

They accept credit cards and a Japan-only payment system.

"Western-friendly" probably depends on how valid credit cards are internationally.

They accept credit cards and a Japan-only payment system.

"Western-friendly" probably depends on how valid credit cards are internationally.

I wanted to try it out, myself, but it seems that you need a Japanese address on file for your account on that site, and I'm not going to try to make one up. It'd likely just cause me a headache when I'd try to use my US-based credit card and the addresses didn't match up, anyway.

Going back to the promo page I linked, there is this sentence near the very top that goes "各ダウンロードサイト様より発売予定です。" Google Translate says that is "It is planned to be released from each download site." but I've led myself get misled by it already. I guess that means the dev plans to release it on other sites as well but I can't say that for sure.

Edit: It does appear to be on at least 1 other site, Gyutto. Now I would be surprised if it didn't pop up on DLsite, given that a lot of Mille-feuille's products are on sale for the Christmas season and this game in particular is 50% off.

Last edited:

ok, i bought the patch. how do i install it? i have it in the same folder as the game, but there's been no change since i installed it.

ok, i bought the patch. how do i install it? i have it in the same folder as the game, but there's been no change since i installed it.

From the patch website:

解凍後、インストーラの指示に従って「極煌戦姫ミストルティア」がインストールされたフォルダにインストールしてください。
インストール後、[ヘルプ]-[このソフトについて]を表示し、「極煌戦姫ミストルティア with 強化パッチ Ver.2.00」と表示されていることをご確認下さい。

=

After decompressing the enhanced patch, follow the installer instructions and install the enhanced patch onto the existing game folder.

If the game is properly installed, the "help" menu, sub-tab "about this software" will display "Game name with enhanced patch v2.00" which should confirm everything went smoothly.

From the patch website:

解凍後、インストーラの指示に従って「極煌戦姫ミストルティア」がインストールされたフォルダにインストールしてください。
インストール後、[ヘルプ]-[このソフトについて]を表示し、「極煌戦姫ミストルティア with 強化パッチ Ver.2.00」と表示されていることをご確認下さい。

=

After decompressing the enhanced patch, follow the installer instructions and install the enhanced patch onto the existing game folder.

If the game is properly installed, the "help" menu, sub-tab "about this software" will display "Game name with enhanced patch v2.00" which should confirm everything went smoothly.

i checked that out, it's still 1.10. i followed the instructions but i can't get it to work. any idea what i'm doing wrong?

i moved and extracted the patch into the same folder as the game and ran the install wizard for the patch and i still got nothing.

i checked that out, it's still 1.10. i followed the instructions but i can't get it to work. any idea what i'm doing wrong?

i moved and extracted the patch into the same folder as the game and ran the install wizard for the patch and i still got nothing.

If you've bought the patch, post the text readme file and I'll have a read. I'm not sure what the problem is since the benchmark demo is supposed to allow players to confirm what the enhanced patch offers on a limited basis, installation should also be the same.

If you've bought the patch, post the text readme file and I'll have a read. I'm not sure what the problem is since the benchmark demo is supposed to allow players to confirm what the enhanced patch offers on a limited basis, installation should also be the same.

■インストール方法
【mistletear_enhanced_patch.exe】を実行してインストールを行ってください。

■インストール方法
【mistletear_enhanced_patch.exe】を実行してインストールを行ってください。

Silly me, if you can copy and paste the installer instructions then obviously it's not a problem on that end.

What's the installer do when it runs? Any error messages?

Silly me, if you can copy and paste the installer instructions then obviously it's not a problem on that end.

What's the installer do when it runs? Any error messages?

idk, i can't read japanese lol. but when i run the installer it pops up a new window for the installer. i'm assuming it's installing, but when the bar is filled out completely it just stops. i click on the only button there is and i can't tell if it's cancelling the installation.

idk, i can't read japanese lol. but when i run the installer it pops up a new window for the installer. i'm assuming it's installing, but when the bar is filled out completely it just stops. i click on the only button there is and i can't tell if it's cancelling the installation.

Screenshot please?

i'm an idiot lol. i ran the installer again and this time i just left it open and now it's installing. :p

now i let the installer do it's thing and i can see that it's finished. i just booted the game up and it's still 1.10.

i'm lost now. i'm gonna post a screenshot of the installer so you can see what i see.

imgur. com/a/ Bd88y

just remove the spaces for the screenshot

Last edited:

now i let the installer do it's thing and i can see that it's finished. i just booted the game up and it's still 1.10.

i'm lost now. i'm gonna post a screenshot of the installer so you can see what i see.

imgur. com/a/ Bd88y

just remove the spaces for the screenshot

Any more info besides that screen? That's the standard "press continue to proceed with patch installation". What comes after that?

Going back to the promo page I linked, there is this sentence near the very top that goes "各ダウンロードサイト様より発売予定です。" Google Translate says that is "It is planned to be released from each download site." but I've led myself get misled by it already. I guess that means the dev plans to release it on other sites as well but I can't say that for sure.

Edit: It does appear to be on at least 1 other site, Gyutto. Now I would be surprised if it didn't pop up on DLsite, given that a lot of Mille-feuille's products are on sale for the Christmas season and this game in particular is 50% off.

Last edited:

Any more info besides that screen? That's the standard "press continue to proceed with patch installation". What comes after that?

that's it. i installed it from the folder it originated and then i tried moving the app to mistletear folder. both did not work and i still don't know what's wrong.

Back