What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

that's it. i installed it from the folder it originated and then i tried moving the app to mistletear folder. both did not work and i still don't know what's wrong.
The patch for me came as an .exe file. Clicked on that to decompress the files and disabled firewall and antivirus while this went on.

Once the files were set, I ran the setup file. It asked me which folder the base game was installed in, I selected the folder (not the sub-folder within it) and it did the job and updated the game with the Hi-res sprites and animation gallery.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wish i could play this. but one of two things prevented me from doing so,

it ether could not run on my computer dispite using the japanize local...
or it required a controller to play then a keyboard (unless im mistaking for a different game)

if its the former... what do i have to do to be able to play that game?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wish i could play this. but one of two things prevented me from doing so,

it ether could not run on my computer dispite using the japanize local...
or it required a controller to play then a keyboard (unless im mistaking for a different game)

if its the former... what do i have to do to be able to play that game?
If it's the former, it's either a window version compatibility problem or a problem with the asian langage install - I manage to make it work properly on win 7 just using local emulator instead of switching to japanese local setting (haven't tried the patch yet).

As for the gameplay, I was able to play with keyboard only.

If you could gave a few extra info about error it will be easier to found a solution.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If it's the former, it's either a window version compatibility problem or a problem with the asian langage install - I manage to make it work properly on win 7 just using local emulator instead of switching to japanese local setting (haven't tried the patch yet).

As for the gameplay, I was able to play with keyboard only.

If you could gave a few extra info about error it will be easier to found a solution.
i cant seem to figure out where or how to get a local emulator working, if i was able to get it working without ever needing to switch my computer to japanize local it would be really great. as for the error. its a bizzare blue screen on the game with a popup having nothing but Question marks. this happened when i attempted to try the trail version.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i cant seem to figure out where or how to get a local emulator working, if i was able to get it working without ever needing to switch my computer to japanize local it would be really great. as for the error. its a bizzare blue screen on the game with a popup having nothing but Question marks. this happened when i attempted to try the trail version.
Blue screen error using japanese game is most usually an unicode error, can't say for certain without screenshot.

I know sometime long path or japanese in the path seem to be cause of error....

As for local emulator, you can get it there :
mega:///#F!QYlWRDYK!SZngRnKE1RMKlvCQJGcQBg

extract the archive.
start LEInstaller.exe
chose install / update

After that, whenever you want to run a japanese game. Right click on the .exe and select "local emulator => run in japanese).
If the choice isn't avaible with right click, just drag & drop the game exe on the LEGUI.exe in local emulator folder (you might have to run that process once the very first time to configure japanese setting).

It's not mentionned, but I suppose you need to have isntalled asian language.
And local emulator officially work with both 32 & 64 bit version of win 7, 8 and 10.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Those new sprites look pretty nice... think its up in the usual places? It seems to be a kind of "DLC" after all.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Does it change anything aside from updated sprites?

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One new attack skill
improved sprite
sprite sex gallery
The update also changed some enemy attack patterns and introduced minor variations on basic enemies. For example, the basic masked male mooks can be "invisible" like the chameleon enemies, or they can auto-dodge most of your attacks. Some of the motorcycle guys on Stage 3 will also swerve back around instead of going in a straight line and toss grenades.

In addition, I noticed that some enemies spawned on earlier stages than they used to; I saw the laser gun guys on Stage 3 when you usually only see them in Stage 5 and beyond IIRC. Red slimes also spawned in Stage 3 when they used to only be in Stage 4. This might be because I was playing on Hard mode though.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

patch is here

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe new to nyaa, but cant find the Torrent :)

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

looks good!

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The update also changed some enemy attack patterns and introduced minor variations on basic enemies. For example, the basic masked male mooks can be "invisible" like the chameleon enemies, or they can auto-dodge most of your attacks. Some of the motorcycle guys on Stage 3 will also swerve back around instead of going in a straight line and toss grenades.

In addition, I noticed that some enemies spawned on earlier stages than they used to; I saw the laser gun guys on Stage 3 when you usually only see them in Stage 5 and beyond IIRC. Red slimes also spawned in Stage 3 when they used to only be in Stage 4. This might be because I was playing on Hard mode though.
How do you enable these? I mean I'm playing on Very Hard and I don't see the enemies auto-dodging nor do I see any new patterns from mobs. I imagine there's an option I need to enable but I can't figure out which.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you enable these? I mean I'm playing on Very Hard and I don't see the enemies auto-dodging nor do I see any new patterns from mobs. I imagine there's an option I need to enable but I can't figure out which.
調整モード Page 3

2nd column bottom option. Since it's new to this version you'll need to pay 0pts to enable variable enemy spawns.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

調整モード Page 3

2nd column bottom option. Since it's new to this version you'll need to pay 0pts to enable variable enemy spawns.
Oh that one! Thanks! I thought it was something like a progress reset so I didn't dare touch it.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there a file that has this and the update bundle up in to one file?

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any help how to start this game? Downloaded it from the cat site, but it just creates an error. Do I need like a patcher or an installer for this?

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a torrent for the consolidated version.
did someone post it here? or do I have to find it because I'm asking here because I wouldn't find it myself. well a updated version that is