What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

So im still stuck (super late reply). i followed the instructions but the LE is still not popping up on the exe. I even re-install both the LE and the game download itself. Idk if its the game i downloaded at this point or im just missing something. Do any of you guys have a mega download of the game to see if the installer is just not working on the version i downloaded.

Edit: nvm got it to work, i just have to re extract the file anytime i wanna play either the game or any other vn i guess. annoying but it works
Okay, if the 'Locale Emulator' option doesn't pop up in the right-click context menu for other .exe files either (or, like, anywhere), then you definitely don't have LE installed properly, still. Just saying. To have the context menu option installed, I say again, you need to run 'LEInstaller.exe' and install LE. Sorry if this seems too much spoonfeeding, but something really epicly simple must be amiss here, I think... lol
(see attachment)

To have to extract a 3+GB game everytime to make it possible to play, is madness. You defo are doing something wrong. Probably something insanely obvious, too.
Where did you download the game? And I don't understand; you need to extract it, or INSTALL it everytime before wanting to play it? And LE finally started appearing?

Anywho. Just download -if it is not an issue- the 2.00 version of the game from sukebei.nyaa (patched to v2.00 and ready to fire away). Look for "極煌戦姫ミストルティア" which is the beginning of the game's title in Japanese. The two most recent torrents are what you are looking for. One of the two torrents (the '2D.G.F.' one) gives a compressed .rar which you would have to extract to somewhere then play, the other one has the game extracted and essentially ready to play (but this one has fewer seeds).
..... I hope you have used torrent before!! xD

Copy the game files and folders into an easily accessable folder (like c:\games\mistletear or anything) and then try the right-click on the .exe. If you installed LE correctly, it *should* show up in your context menu, and you *should* be able to start the game without error messages.

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score

Just to say, you don't have to reinstall local emulator or the game if LE don't appear in the exe shortcut option.

Don't know why, but sometime it don't appear for some game.
Don't worry - just drag & drop the game exe on the LE exe, and it work.

Can't tell why sometime it disappear from the menu.
In rare case doing the drag&drop didn't work. Restarting the computer make it work all again.

I'm not good at programing & co, so can't why.

Just try the above trick - quicker than reinstalling the game.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does someone know how to get maid & DNA bad endings???

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Buy the scenes or lose the game at each stage to unlock everything.
Yeah, I know about buying the scenes. And actually I`ve already bought them.
I was kinda interested in PROCESS of getting to this endings: conditions to get and stuff.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I know about buying the scenes. And actually I`ve already bought them.
I was kinda interested in PROCESS of getting to this endings: conditions to get and stuff.
Which part of "lose the game at each stage" did you not understand?

This game is very straightforward, each stage has a unique rape scene if the heroine runs out of lives. Simply lose at each stage and that's your "process".
Maid bad end is stage 5, DNA extraction bad end is stage 6.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Hoping that this game will have gallery for it's sprite sex ;_;

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

It does.... if you acquire the enhanced edition.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

It does.... if you acquire the enhanced edition.
Sadface because I don't have it.

*winkwinknudgenudge for someone to upload it*

zipetya

Reputation score

Sadface because I don't have it.

*winkwinknudgenudge for someone to upload it*
Maybe. Just maaaybe...it would benefit you to look around the thread?
I don't know, like, read through the last 4 or 5 pages, or something?

*wink*

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe. Just maaaybe...it would benefit you to look around the thread?
I don't know, like, read through the last 4 or 5 pages, or something?

*wink*
I thank thee for the information good sir :D

Edit: How about full save for the enhanced vers?

Edit 2: Got save file from previous page(s), and I'm surprised to see the animations are nicely done, the best touch is the eel monster one, where you can initiate the "shock" yourself.

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

shame theres no cumshot on the climax of the sprite animations. A lot of the other parts are good, would have added a lot.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

too bad the developer didn't make mahou shoujoesque game again after this game ;___;

cjtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

too bad the developer didn't make mahou shoujoesque game again after this game ;___;
Actually the next one (hopefully coming out in a few month) is going to be a mahou shoujoesque action game just like this one

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually the next one (hopefully coming out in a few month) is going to be a mahou shoujoesque action game just like this one
Where did you hear about that? Nothing on Mille Feuille's official website or the developer diary.

cjtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where did you hear about that? Nothing on Mille Feuille's official website or the developer diary.
Yeah this company is known to not release any news online until really close to the game's release date. You will see some information from ryo's twitter though

The title was first announced in 2D Dream Magazine 2017-10 Vol. 96 二次元ドリームマガジン 2017年10月号 Vol.96
bottom of page 213

title is 変幻装姫シャインミラージュ Hengen Souki Shine Mirage

originally a novel, has an ongoing manga.

here is the wiki page on the game with all news summarised, it is in japanese though
seesaawiki.jp/w/eroright2006/d/PC%a5%b2%a1%bc%a5%e0%a1%a1%ca%d1%b8%b8%c1%f5%c9%b1%a5%b7%a5%e3%a5%a4%a5%f3%a5%df%a5%e9%a1%bc%a5%b8%a5%e5

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah this company is known to not release any news online until really close to the game's release date. You will see some information from ryo's twitter though

The title was first announced in 2D Dream Magazine 2017-10 Vol. 96 二次元ドリームマガジン 2017年10月号 Vol.96
bottom of page 213

title is 変幻装姫シャインミラージュ Hengen Souki Shine Mirage

originally a novel, has an ongoing manga.

here is the wiki page on the game with all news summarised, it is in japanese though
seesaawiki.jp/w/eroright2006/d/PC%a5%b2%a1%bc%a5%e0%a1%a1%ca%d1%b8%b8%c1%f5%c9%b1%a5%b7%a5%e3%a5%a4%a5%f3%a5%df%a5%e9%a1%bc%a5%b8%a5%e5
It looks like there's a long way to go before anything approaching a demo can be released. Not expecting anything before the end of the year at the earliest looking at the tweet history.