What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

did someone post it here? or do I have to find it because I'm asking here because I wouldn't find it myself. well a updated version that is
There are two torrents, one is just for the patch to be installed on the base game and the other is for the consolidated version.

No one bothered putting the consolidated version here because it's too big for a direct download. The enhanced patch alone is on the top of this page but I have no idea if the download is still valid.

If you don't want to find it yourself, that's your choice. It's not exactly hard to find if you copy and paste the Japanese name into the search engine.

Last edited:

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are two torrents, one is just for the patch to be installed on the base game and the other is for the consolidated version.

No one bothered putting the consolidated version here because it's too big for a direct download. The enhanced patch alone is on the top of this page but I have no idea if the download is still valid.

If you don't want to find it yourself, that's your choice. It's not exactly hard to find if you copy and paste the Japanese name into the search engine.
I didn't say I didn't want to find it I said I was having a hard time finding it XD

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't say I didn't want to find it I said I was having a hard time finding it XD

Number 3 and 4 on the list. Size should tell you which is which. That took a grand total of 10 seconds.

Search results would have been 1st and 2nd on the list had I gone for the Japanese name directly, but lazy people who can't be bothered to read or follow instructions sometimes need a helping hand.

slayer85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cleared the whole game. It was quite fun but the mission is a bit tedious to complete without any Japanese basic. Would have been great if there are some more scene involving Kaede or both sisters together. Corruption scenes would have been awesome.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

What exactly IS the plot to this anyway? I managed to get past stage 1, but that wasn't too easy... doesn't help I don't know how to block, and the mouse controls are nice, but they're kind of awkward to handle for some reason.

Game Over'd in Stage 2 since I carried over with 0 lives, hahaha. Looking at the CG and scene list, it seems I missed quite a few already... isn't there just like 3 scenes per enemy (judging on remaining lives) and maybe a CG for each, and a game over?

slayer85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What exactly IS the plot to this anyway? I managed to get past stage 1, but that wasn't too easy... doesn't help I don't know how to block, and the mouse controls are nice, but they're kind of awkward to handle for some reason.

Game Over'd in Stage 2 since I carried over with 0 lives, hahaha. Looking at the CG and scene list, it seems I missed quite a few already... isn't there just like 3 scenes per enemy (judging on remaining lives) and maybe a CG for each, and a game over?
Did you select wrong difficulty? The game is not exactly hard unless you chose the hard mode and very hard. Secondly, you could always get points to unlock powers which can increase damage output making the game as easy as abc.

There are 4 scenes for each enemy. 1 for virgin, 1 for non-virgin, 1 subsequent scene after you got rape once and 1 for game over. There is also 1 more for each stage when game over.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you select wrong difficulty? The game is not exactly hard unless you chose the hard mode and very hard. Secondly, you could always get points to unlock powers which can increase damage output making the game as easy as abc.

There are 4 scenes for each enemy. 1 for virgin, 1 for non-virgin, 1 subsequent scene after you got rape once and 1 for game over. There is also 1 more for each stage when game over.
I don't think I changed any of the options around, so it should be on Normal. I'm not actually sure what most of the options do, so I didn't try to fiddle with them alot.

For those scenes, is that the defeat sprite sex, or CGs?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

any working saves?
Edit- nvm. for those who couldnt get the saves to work... its for C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\mille-feuille\極煌戦姫ミストルティア

Last edited:

shish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blue screen error using japanese game is most usually an unicode error, can't say for certain without screenshot.

I know sometime long path or japanese in the path seem to be cause of error....

As for local emulator, you can get it there :
mega:///#F!QYlWRDYK!SZngRnKE1RMKlvCQJGcQBg

extract the archive.
start LEInstaller.exe
chose install / update

After that, whenever you want to run a japanese game. Right click on the .exe and select "local emulator => run in japanese).
If the choice isn't avaible with right click, just drag & drop the game exe on the LEGUI.exe in local emulator folder (you might have to run that process once the very first time to configure japanese setting).

It's not mentionned, but I suppose you need to have isntalled asian language.
And local emulator officially work with both 32 & 64 bit version of win 7, 8 and 10.
Ehi, i downloaded that program since i wasn't able to play the game, unfortunely im still getting an error, which i believe is different than the one i previously got.The other one had some kind of blue screen in it, this one a string of japanese with ok as the only answer. Any idea on what i'm supposed to do? i've been trying to play this game for decades at this point.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dunno what could be the problem - I can run the game without problem using local emulator.
The blus screen error is an unicode error (ie : not using japanese unicode for japanese unicode game).

I'm not an expert but it would be easier to found a solution if we could see the error pop up.

Plus, have you checked using local emulator to make other japanese game work to see if it work properly ? ( to see if it's an error with the game or with local emulator).

shish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dunno what could be the problem - I can run the game without problem using local emulator.
The blus screen error is an unicode error (ie : not using japanese unicode for japanese unicode game).

I'm not an expert but it would be easier to found a solution if we could see the error pop up.

Plus, have you checked using local emulator to make other japanese game work to see if it work properly ? ( to see if it's an error with the game or with local emulator).
Yea here it is h?tt?ps://w?ww.turboimagehost.?com/p/33021926/Screenshot_1.png.h?tml (there's 5 question marks that you need to get rid of). Also ye out of all the japanese games that i've played only a few required me to use japanese locale, and it usually was enough, but not with this one.
Edit: my god, finally managed to get it to work, i guess restarting the computer is mandatory after setting up that program. It also looks like i got the un-enhanced version, hopefully my dumbass can figure out how to set that up by myself. Thanks for the program anyways, it helped a lot

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score

Yea here it is h?tt?ps://w?ww.turboimagehost.?com/p/33021926/Screenshot_1.png.h?tml (there's 5 question marks that you need to get rid of). Also ye out of all the japanese games that i've played only a few required me to use japanese locale, and it usually was enough, but not with this one.
Edit: my god, finally managed to get it to work, i guess restarting the computer is mandatory after setting up that program. It also looks like i got the un-enhanced version, hopefully my dumbass can figure out how to set that up by myself. Thanks for the program anyways, it helped a lot
Glad to see it work.

Dunno why but sometime I don't see the software when right cliking. I need to restart the computer to have local emulator back. On the other hand, when that happen, a simple drag & drop of the game .exe on local emulator LEGUI.exe is enough to make it work even then ;)

for the enchanced version, just get the patch and install it. Make certain it's directed to the actual installation folder. From memory, it aim at the default installation folder, so you have to change the destination folder before validating the installation.

zipetya

Reputation score

Glad to see it work.

Dunno why but sometime I don't see the software when right cliking. I need to restart the computer to have local emulator back. On the other hand, when that happen, a simple drag & drop of the game .exe on local emulator LEGUI.exe is enough to make it work even then ;)

for the enchanced version, just get the patch and install it. Make certain it's directed to the actual installation folder. From memory, it aim at the default installation folder, so you have to change the destination folder before validating the installation.
IIRC, it is times when you are in an environment with admin privileges that Locale Emulator doesn't show up in the context menu. Dunno if there is a fix for that - maybe some tinkering in the registry, but that is way above my pay-grade.
For example, I frequently use Total Commander as an alternative to Windows Explorer, and when for some reason I use 'Start as admin', there is no LE in the context menu, otherwise it's there as intended. NTLEAS works in admin priviliged processes too, though.

@shish: the patch can be acquired from the homepage of the game's developer - however, there are also torrents and downloads with the updated (already patched) version flowing around, and the patch itself, as well.

Negisalegend

Reputation score

Hey guys im having a little bit of difficultly with running this game as the error that keeps popping up and the locale emulator wont pop up to the right (using windows 10). Wondering if any of you guy came across this or have any fixes/suggestions?

Attachments

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys im having a little bit of difficultly with running this game as the error that keeps popping up and the locale emulator wont pop up to the right (using windows 10). Wondering if any of you guy came across this or have any fixes/suggestions?
Try running the emulator on the actual executable file, not the shortcut.

Negisalegend

Reputation score

Try running the emulator on the actual executable file, not the shortcut.
Yeah its still not showing up. Does the emulator and the game have to be in the same folder or something? I also tried looking more into the problem and administrative on and off modes isnt working either.:(

zipetya

Reputation score

Yeah its still not showing up. Does the emulator and the game have to be in the same folder or something? I also tried looking more into the problem and administrative on and off modes isnt working either.:(
You have used Locale Emulator before, right (and seen it in the context menu)? You have to install the emulator with the LEInstaller.exe to have it in the context menu.

Changing system locale to Japanese would have the same effect, and you would probably be able to start the game, just saying. (I mean supposedly; I admit I don't know shit about Win10 though - damn, that sounds like 'Nintendo'! lol)

Negisalegend

Reputation score

You have used Locale Emulator before, right (and seen it in the context menu)? You have to install the emulator with the LEInstaller.exe to have it in the context menu.

Changing system locale to Japanese would have the same effect, and you would probably be able to start the game, just saying. (I mean supposedly; I admit I don't know shit about Win10 though - damn, that sounds like 'Nintendo'! lol)
Technically this is my first time having to do something like this and no it isnt showing up on my context menu for either (otherwise i wouldnt be asking this question).

zipetya

Reputation score

Technically this is my first time having to do something like this and no it isnt showing up on my context menu for either (otherwise i wouldnt be asking this question).
And I was asking something more along the lines of "You have downloaded the latest LE, and installed it with LEInstaller.exe, and have seen it appear in the context menu as such; it is just not working with this game for some reason, right?". :p

But I guess that is not the case, then. Make sure you have LE_v2.3.0.2 downloaded and extracted somewhere, and run LEInstaller.exe - that will make it appear in the context menu. Best to just follow the instructions from .

Negisalegend

Reputation score

So im still stuck (super late reply). i followed the instructions but the LE is still not popping up on the exe. I even re-install both the LE and the game download itself. Idk if its the game i downloaded at this point or im just missing something. Do any of you guys have a mega download of the game to see if the installer is just not working on the version i downloaded.

Edit: nvm got it to work, i just have to re extract the file anytime i wanna play either the game or any other vn i guess. annoying but it works

Last edited: