What's new

RPG Shota [ミンワ] 三枚のおふだ 鼎 コドクの妖己 (RJ272137)

gumaxzaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you need to head back to the main hub and go to the shop - interact with the shopkeeper, i think there's a 2nd dialogue box and you'll be able to purchase scrolls. top most scroll will teach you to push boulders
Thank you i passed

Last edited:

scrauser

Reputation score
where i can learn skills?i used the save file from the creator,explored everywhere but i can't find anything

ADexter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks, i edited my original post to reflect that.

i got up to this room now and i think im stuck. autotranslation isnt clear again and no amount of permutation is gonna help in this case. posting in case someone knows or if the answer helps someone else

You have to select all the characters involved with the conspiracy. So select:

(0,2),(0,3)
(1,1),(1,5)
(2,2),(2,3)

and then touch the ofuda in the middle.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know what I need to do to get past this point? translate says I have to "show the wings of heaven to the round rock then speak to the sign again"

Attachments

dedadagain

Reputation score
Does anyone know what I need to do to get past this point? translate says I have to "show the wings of heaven to the round rock then speak to the sign again"
it's in this post https://ulmf.org/threads/minwa-noofuda-kodokuno-rj272137.13892/#post-1111696

You have to select all the characters involved with the conspiracy. So select:

(0,2),(0,3)
(1,1),(1,5)
(2,2),(2,3)

and then touch the ofuda in the middle.
thank you very much.

added a picture of the solution in case anyone gets confused by programmer indexing

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I finished the part with the characters, but now I'm stuck at the door because the Tanuki won't let me though

dedadagain

Reputation score
I finished the part with the characters, but now I'm stuck at the door because the Tanuki won't let me though
You gotta seal the mimics in the previous rooms. All 4.

Charge your blue thing (3rd option in the combat menu) twice and then use your seal item in your inventory. You also gotta win the fight

Edit to save future people from losing their mind: you NEED to use the seal while pinned by each monster or it doesnt work

best girl is right after

Last edited:

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
You gotta seal the mimics in the previous rooms. All 4.

Charge your blue thing (3rd option in the combat menu) twice and then use your seal item in your inventory. You also gotta win the fight

best girl is right after
Just tried that multiple times with all of the mimics and Tanuki is still in the way. Is there some kind of visual indicator that I did it right?

EDIT: Managed to get it to work for one of them. Still have no idea how it works.

Quendras

Reputation score
I would like some help: how do I get past those 4 statues at the tanuki stage?

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Of all of the things to end a long ass boss fight with, they really had to go the anti-gaijin route... a fucking quiz... really!?

someonebored

Reputation score
Just tried that multiple times with all of the mimics and Tanuki is still in the way. Is there some kind of visual indicator that I did it right?

EDIT: Managed to get it to work for one of them. Still have no idea how it works.
Been wondering about that, too. It doesn't seem to work for me, either. Been fighting them, I meditate (blue thing) twice, try to use the item (which seems to return a message that states it didn't work).... Proceed to win the fight. Do any of the torches/flames in the other area light up when you've properly dealt with one of the mimics? I've been fighting for almost 40 minutes here now.
Thanks for any help.

Late Edit:
Finally done it.

Last edited:

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Been wondering about that, too. It doesn't seem to work for me, either. Been fighting them, I meditate (blue thing) twice, try to use the item (which seems to return a message that states it didn't work).... Proceed to win the fight. Do any of the torches/flames in the other area light up when you've properly dealt with one of the mimics? I've been fighting for almost 40 minutes here now.
Thanks for any help.

Late Edit:
Finally done it.
Any tips? I can't seem to get it to work. I just run around in circles win fights, but can't seem to get the torches to light up or seal them. I use the blue thing twice, then I get the four ability menu (blue at the bottom) yet again. I can't go back to the seal.

dedadagain

Reputation score
ah, sorry. i forgot at the time cus it was so tedious i blocked it out of my mind.

you get to level 2 and you have to use the unfinished seal while pinned or else it doesnt work.

my bad folks, i honestly hated this bit so much i forgot all about it

meepka

Reputation score
Please tell me where, after the end of the game, are the scenes with yellow foxes with their butts on fire?

someonebored

Reputation score
How the heck do I beat the last boss? I try to pick right choices, but even when I do, she damages me anyway?

EDIT:
Figured it out, but damn out, I don't have healing items on me! Hahaha! Time to fix that.

EDIT #2
Now I have trouble escaping from the Fox form, what do I need to do?

Last edited:

dedadagain

Reputation score
How the heck do I beat the last boss? I try to pick right choices, but even when I do, she damages me anyway?

EDIT:
Figured it out, but damn out, I don't have healing items on me! Hahaha! Time to fix that.

EDIT #2
Now I have trouble escaping from the Fox form, what do I need to do?
what do you mean fox form? after the quiz you just have to smack her when you get point blank. or do you mean something else

spin the ones on the right

someonebored

Reputation score
what do you mean fox form? after the quiz you just have to smack her when you get point blank. or do you mean something else
I mean exactly that, fox form/kitsune/Nine-Tails.
thethrchrm3-1.jpg
She attempts to draw MC near, so she can take a bite, but I can't figure out when exactly I must attempt to strike; I did manage to advance to the next "stage" of the fight only once and here's the strange part, given what you told me: I was at the same location of the screen above. Are you sure that I need to strike at point blank?

I press Z/Confirm only when I'm near? I'll try.

EDIT:
Cleared the game, but! There seems to be a post-end extra area (like in the second game), according to what happens near the end, has anyone figured out what to do, in order to access it?

Last edited: