What's new

RPG Shota [ミンワ] 三枚のおふだ 鼎 コドクの妖己 (RJ272137)

tokyotakarazuka

Reputation score
I just noticed today that the latest game in the "三枚のおふだ" series, entitled "三枚のおふだ 鼎 コドクの妖己", is in the process of being released. The full game will apparently not be released until June, but a free demo version exists on DLsite.

LINKS: ,

Synopsis and H-features: A sequel to an ongoing EPG H-franchise, this title continues on building upon the franchise's staple puzzle elements and monster girl/youkai inspired femdom, reverse rape.

Story: Continuing his training the protagonist, I think is called Kiyoshinen. Travels across the sea and discovers a never before seen enemy. Now he must continue running from his opponents to seal them.

Gameplay: On the map you will deal with puzzles and enemies wandering the map to tempt you. If your willpower runs out, you lose. In battles you must manage your HP and spirit. If either runs out you will vulnerable and probably lose.

Controls: Arrow keys to move, shift to run.

Fetishes: Shota, Monster girl, temptation, hypnosis, femdom, and more.

Trial: One battle, one temptation scene, and a couple of puzzles.

In addition to the free demo, it looks like the first half of the game is now available to paid subscribers on DLsite. For those wanting a preview, YouTube has a playthrough of the Korean version of this first half of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread updated and moved back.

Tenma

Reputation score
I legitimately have little interest in this series, though playing the trial for the sake of unlocking the game thread swayed me. The second game was so so-so that I didn't have this game on my radar. The designs, the gameplay, and overall experience leave me eager to see what the full game may do. Speaking from experience though, not having a good translation on hand is going to make progressing through the game hell.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
can't figure out clock puzzle only found 2 numbers 6 and 12 not sure whats the last number and which order they go

Peeronid

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't understand how to win battles
Who can tell you how battles work?

dedadagain

Reputation score
I just open cheat engine and max out stamina since I dont know what youre supposed to do in the new stamina recovery thing

can't figure out clock puzzle only found 2 numbers 6 and 12 not sure whats the last number and which order they go
it's based on where the statues in the area are. if you mean unlocking the clock, you gotta pixel hunt in the 2 previous houses before

1595091157705.png
here
p1.PNG
and here

order is dragon > angel > saint i think? they give you the 12 and the 6 to know where they are on the clock.

answer is 6 2 11, but in case im misremembering try 6 11 2 as well

EDIT: sorry to keep updating this one message, but does anyone know what to do in this room?

1595094095616.png

Last edited:

vatarn

Reputation score
I just open cheat engine and max out stamina since I dont know what youre supposed to do in the new stamina recovery thing

it's based on where the statues in the area are. if you mean unlocking the clock, you gotta pixel hunt in the 2 previous houses before

order is dragon > angel > saint i think? they give you the 12 and the 6 to know where they are on the clock.

answer is 6 2 11, but in case im misremembering try 6 11 2 as well

EDIT: sorry to keep updating this one message, but does anyone know what to do in this room?

View attachment 33370

Modify the room so it resembles the one from the right. You can change things by walking up to them and press enter for ex: the waterfall, stones, flames etc.

Does anyone know the answer for this room?

1595103945341.png

NVM I found it, it's 4124

Last edited by a moderator:

Triplebrc

Reputation score
They work like in the past games, escape from the enemies for long enough so they run out of stamina. One of the bars is their stamina, just outlast them and you are good. First button is running, second button is talking, surrendering and other fluff, third option enables you to either interrupt enemy special attacks that are about to happen, recover your stamina, or flee several steps from them at once. Fights are very easy, the puzzles can be a lot more tricky without knowing japanese though, basically a lot of trial and error.

someonebored

Reputation score
What little I've played of this entry has been awesomeb, but I can't understand how battles exactly work in this iteration, in the previous parts the third option simply recovered stamina. Also, some of the opponent's attacks when is on Hakuen seem to be Quick Time Events: am I supposed to press something, or do I need to equip something specific to nullify them?

dedadagain

Reputation score
sorry for bothering again - anyone know what's going on here? Something about angel wings? but there's nothing to interact with

vatarn

Reputation score
there are multiple versions of cgs, one with yokai with clothes, one naked. Does anyone know how can I unlock the latter one?

sorry for bothering again - anyone know what's going on here? Something about angel wings? but there's nothing to interact with
I think you must buy an item from the shop.

someonebored

Reputation score
I think you must buy an item from the shop.
Sorry to intrude on this, but since I'm blocked at that same point, I might as well share: bought (and own) a copy of each item/equipment available for sale in the shop and the "path" is still blocked.
Maybe we need to lower our level with the blue flame nearby? I remember needing to do something like that in the second chapter; to hell with this, going to try now.

dedadagain

Reputation score
Sorry to intrude on this, but since I'm blocked at that same point, I might as well share: bought (and own) a copy of each item/equipment available for sale in the shop and the "path" is still blocked.
Maybe we need to lower our level with the blue flame nearby? I remember needing to do something like that in the second chapter; to hell with this, going to try now.
I kept shuffling my equipment until I got this loadout and it let me through. still dunno why, you need more than just the wings thats for sure

next time it asks for a turtle shell.

after you get past the puzzles, the correct answers to the quiz are:

2 3 4 3 2 3 3 1 4 4

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I kept shuffling my equipment until I got this loadout and it let me through. still dunno why, you need more than just the wings thats for sure

next time it asks for a turtle shell.

after you get past the puzzles, the correct answers to the quiz are:

2 3 4 3 2 3 ?(3 or 4) 1 ?(3 or 4) 4
First ? is 3 and the second ? is 4

dedadagain

Reputation score
First ? is 3 and the second ? is 4
thanks, i edited my original post to reflect that.

i got up to this room now and i think im stuck. autotranslation isnt clear again and no amount of permutation is gonna help in this case. posting in case someone knows or if the answer helps someone else