What's new

RPG Shota [ミンワ] 三枚のおふだ 鼎 コドクの妖己 (RJ272137)

dedadagain

Reputation score
Cleared the game, but! There seems to be a post-end extra area (like in the second game), according to what happens near the end, has anyone figured out what to do, in order to access it?
yeah, you need to wait until you get super close to the mouth - the stairs is the visual clue. hit Z when you're on the stairs.

don't know what to do in the post-end extra area. there's a gallery, a bathhouse with extra encounters that need to be unlocked somehow, a CIEN area w/ a special fight with the succubus lady from the first game, a joke about MGQ? and a dungeon with the bad lady from the first and 2nd game

if you find anything about the post end extra area, lmk cus idk what else there is since my succubus fight crashes

if anyone wants a save at the end of the game, post final battle i can add it to the thread

Civilincubus

Reputation score
ugh, can't figure out the seal thing. Anyone have a complete save so I can just skip this part?

someonebored

Reputation score
yeah, you need to wait until you get super close to the mouth - the stairs is the visual clue. hit Z when you're on the stairs.

don't know what to do in the post-end extra area. there's a gallery, a bathhouse with extra encounters that need to be unlocked somehow, a CIEN area w/ a special fight with the succubus lady from the first game, a joke about MGQ? and a dungeon with the bad lady from the first and 2nd game

if you find anything about the post end extra area, lmk cus idk what else there is since my succubus fight crashes
Thanks for the help. Now, about the "extra encounters in need of unlocking": if by those you mean those blue and red things in the room to the left of the gallery one, well, for the red things it's my understanding that we basically need to improve our records in the various fights with the ladies (check the bubbles next to their sprites in the gallery to know your current records). When I cleared the game I could already unlock the vampire/bat lady one.

Lastly, my bit about some kind of true ending was due to what happens to the main character's eye right before the word "End (?)" shows up: we see him as he appears on the title screen for a bit. I remember that in the second game we had to fight again a few of the bosses and talk 5-6 times to the fox lady in the gallery room, to unlock the true end area.

ugh, can't figure out the seal thing. Anyone have a complete save so I can just skip this part?
What seal thing? At any rate, the developer has already included a game cleared save, it's in one of the folders.

dedadagain

Reputation score
Lastly, my bit about some kind of true ending was due to what happens to the main character's eye right before the word "End (?)" shows up: we see him as he appears on the title screen for a bit. I remember that in the second game we had to fight again a few of the bosses and talk 5-6 times to the fox lady in the gallery room, to unlock the true end area.
I thought that was a sequel hook. I never cleared the 2nd one, but ill see if i can find anything and report back if i do.

Good game overall, some of the puzzles are hard even if you use a translate img app. Wish they let you save everywhere, but i guess its to avoid softlocking yourself? First game had a crash when you saved in certain areas iirc

KarinP

Reputation score
So..... I found some interesting stuff when I explore the area with the scene unlock save that the game give us
Is there gonna be a crossover with Monster Girl Quest Paradox? Coz I found some interesting stuff when you get in into the spider-girl room. Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG

someonebored

Reputation score
I thought that was a sequel hook. I never cleared the 2nd one, but ill see if i can find anything and report back if i do.

Good game overall, some of the puzzles are hard even if you use a translate img app. Wish they let you save everywhere, but i guess its to avoid softlocking yourself? First game had a crash when you saved in certain areas iirc
Yeah, the game's good, but it's going to be hard to clear for someone who has no knowledge of Japanese, nor access to an external translation software. I passed that quiz which happens near the end of the Ninetails "fight" by pure luck. Even with this, at least most of the problems you can solve by a combination of trial & error+taking notes of correct answers. Saves have worked like that since the first game, can't save whenever you want, personally, I like them the way they work, reminds me of the good old biohazard/Resident Evil games.
You may be right about it being simply a sequel-related thing, but I'll share that the second game basically pulled off the same stunt: gave you a "End (is it?)" message, granted, if you talked to the fox in the gallery, she hinted at what you needed to do to unlock the true last area of the second game, don't know if this one is doing it anywhere, sadly. Lastly, I partially spoiled myself by looking at the gallery on Sad Panda website and there are scenes with a Fox (White Fur+some kind of red markings), also someone who seems a relative of one of the girls from the second game (the sniper)... I didn't see those characters in the game, but maybe they're part of the Ci-En content which crashes.

Maybe there will be some kind of collaboration with the MGQ crew in the future? Would be dope.

Last edited:

shinryu

Reputation score
I kept shuffling my equipment until I got this loadout and it let me through. still dunno why, you need more than just the wings thats for sure

next time it asks for a turtle shell.

after you get past the puzzles, the correct answers to the quiz are:

2 3 4 3 2 3 3 1 4 4
where do you get a turtle shell ?
edit nevermind found it

grandsax

Reputation score
So unless I'm getting confused due to Google Translate, the text file in the folder with the save file says there are more scenes in the game that can be accessed by actually playing it thru. Does anyone know if these scenes are added to the recollection room or are only available through those specific story events?

thepinkone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What machine translation programs do you guys use with this? I'm not sure which one is reliable or which one can hook to games like these.

dedadagain

Reputation score
Same. I used some minor translation with the google translate phone app, but it didnt help at fucking all

Lazyrick

Reputation score
So..... I found some interesting stuff when I explore the area with the scene unlock save that the game give us
Is there gonna be a crossover with Monster Girl Quest Paradox? Coz I found some interesting stuff when you get in into the spider-girl room.View attachment 33416View attachment 33417
Yep, TTR (MGQ dev) is collabing with some other popular studios. It's probably going to go both ways, so we'll see some new art in both games. My guess is it probably won't be out till a least a month though.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
On the topic of translation stuff, though I'm not too sure how helpful this will be, I made a small UI patch for the game and wanted to share it. (Just finished the game and it's awesome, definitely hope it gets a proper translation in the future)

It's only menus and UI stuff, but it should be a little helpful for those working with a Machine translation.
Hope it helps. Feel free to add to what I've done if you like ^^

Last edited:

someonebored

Reputation score
I'm still looking.
The Shield from the shop didn't work--is there something else?
You don't have to go far. Backtrack to one of the previous areas outside, in one of them you had to turn around those "stone faces" to clear the way forward. You should see a vase (or something like that) which can be checked, if I remember correctly, it's in the top right side. Turtle thing is there.
In the inventory/equipment screen it will appear as a green shield.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You don't have to go far. Backtrack to one of the previous areas outside, in one of them you had to turn around those "stone faces" to clear the way forward. You should see a vase (or something like that) which can be checked, if I remember correctly, it's in the top right side. Turtle thing is there.
In the inventory/equipment screen it will appear as a green shield.
Screen with the 4 statues that don't turn had a sparkly vase (where the gold sparkles)
That was it. Not the one where you turn heads--which is good since I can't figure out which way to turn them to open the area on the right.