What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
i was never able to get very far in this game on my own, and ive been mostly playing the Japanese version, had saves which were in english and then translated back to the japanese version, so thank you to those who uploaded their most recent saves and anyone who uploaded any saves in general regardless of what language it was in.

Red Male

Reputation score
i cannot get past the actual first part of the game? you make it to this pink girl then go into a cave and there's nowhere to advance but there's these vines on the ground and several icons indicating that i'm supposed to make them grow i think but there's no combination of buttons i press around them that makes them grow and also nothing in the pink orb that indicates a new power i need to select

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's been forever since I played this so I can't tell you what you're SUPPOSED to do but I can say that there's no segment in which you need to grow vines.

Teemonio122

Reputation score
It's been a long time since I played Flower Witch, today I wanted to try it again, and something curious that I wonder, how do you guys put the sexual statistics of the heroine to 0? is it with cheat engine or how do they do it? Is there a way to raise or lower the character's statistics, if so, how can I do it?

Nesbi

Reputation score
It's been a long time since I played Flower Witch, today I wanted to try it again, and something curious that I wonder, how do you guys put the sexual statistics of the heroine to 0? is it with cheat engine or how do they do it? Is there a way to raise or lower the character's statistics, if so, how can I do it?
I believe you can't lower them.