What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Succubus + Anise is only in that one spot before the fight, hope you made a save XD

Siamia + stickbug should be in the gallery under the stickbug's entry.

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
Okay so this may be an extremely specific question, but is there any way to see the succubus with Anise again? I thought that it may have been in the NPC gallery but it wasn't. I couldn't see it if I replayed her boss fight either. Now that I think about it I could've sworn there were more NPC H scenes. Guess it was just a bunch of them being reused. If anyone could answer it would be munch appreciated.
Edit: Also if there is a way to just view Siamia with the plant without doing the boss fight?
Here should be a NewGame+ kinda file I made. Teleport to Ice Cave iirc to view the succubus first scene

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
People need to stop using their actual names damnit! I played when they were just chicken-scratch. XD

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
Also, does anyone know if there is a quick way to obtain some of the bed items or do you just have to grind?
You (or me) can open savefile data.bin in cheat engine, addresses 91 ; 92 ; 93 (hex, so 91hex is 145decimal) are bed items for Octopus / Succubus / Necromancer (as I have listed in my notes)
That is as quick as I can imagine. I played awhile ago for like 5 hrs and got none, so I'm not sure of the legit way. My guess is first you need to do all the bosses from Succubus, then Nieko's trial all the way :p then roam Lily cave for Octopus dialog

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
whats bed items? also can you H the three NPCs after they arrive? and is there any dialogue with the necromancer past the initial one?
When you use Nako's bed at Home, there are options available if you have bed incense items. Items are consumed and you get a respective pixely H-scene for the three Boss-girls that come to your home. (Which count towards your H-stats if I recall)

I did a quick check and here should be NewGame+ edited savefiles with items and bed-items. Savelocation changed to the deepest part of Lily Cave, talk with Octopus to return.

Attachments

gagagagaga123

Reputation score
When you use Nako's bed at Home, there are options available if you have bed incense items. Items are consumed and you get a respective pixely H-scene for the three Boss-girls that come to your home. (Which count towards your H-stats if I recall)

I did a quick check and here should be NewGame+ edited savefiles with items and bed-items. Savelocation changed to the deepest part of Lily Cave, talk with Octopus to return.
can you tell me how to get those bed items? also, how do I use the save you provided? im not sure how to use them, I replaced data.win with them but im not for sure how that works

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
can you tell me how to get those bed items? also, how do I use the save you provided? im not sure how to use them, I replaced data.win with them but im not for sure how that works
I hope you didn't replace gamefiles with savefiles. For me, savefile located somewhere like C:\Users\~CurrentUser~\AppData\Local\flowerwitch as data.bin (BIN, not WIN)

You use the bed items by using bed from which you get up when starting New Game and selecting item you wanna use

I'm not sure what exactly you need to do to get bed items legitimately, it is not clear to me. I can only guess that
1) Defeat all bosses (except last one identified by the crystal at Succubus trials) so they show up at Succubus at home (check Best Time list). Then defeat them and talk to succubus to get her bed item. After that bosses in Succubus trials might drop it randomly (not sure if you have to defeat all main bosses or Secret one from Lily Cave too)
2) Talk with Octopus and go clear Lily Cave deeper and deeper without using savecrystals (talk with Octopus girl, after enough dialogues with her she should give her her bed Item and after that you should be able to find it randomly while doing Lily Cave) until you get to an abandoned laboratory type area, save there. Go bottom left and down the chasm to the secret boss. To beat it you need to 1) get pollen effect from getting hit by small white flower spores Boss spawns while you have torn clothes 2) use cast on Boss after getting her down and stunned
(If you are using dataALL.bin file from me, I'm pretty sure it will keep Secret boss and some dialogues from appearing, since you already have Item 94 from defeating Secret Boss, so use dataSOM.bin , dont forget to rename file you wish to use to data.bin)
3) Then talk to Necromancer Nieko under Savecrystal at home and do her very challenging trial all the way (you start trial by using cauldron near her) (How to get Nieko to allow you to do Trial is the part I'm most unsure about , maybe after you do all the bosses and then get secret boss item, or gather all unique items) After you get her bed item at the end of the trial, it should be a random drop when you do her trial again.
Note that I think that to get one of either Octopus bed item or Necromancer, you have to get another two first
So I made savefiles to maybe save TIME and sanity for some people

here is also a guide that COULD BE MORE HELPFUL than this
guide at f95

Reputation score
I'm not sure what exactly you need to do to get bed items legitimately
I have answered in #511 and #513.
In simple words:
1) Dive to 50/F or deeper in lily cave and ask the pirate princess for the item before leaving the cave. After you get the first one, it becomes a rare drop from 50/F.
2) Beat 5 or more boss rematches in 3-stars difficulty and the succubus will give you the item. It is also a rare drop in rematch stages.
3) The necromancer will give you the item after you get the above 2 items. To get more of them, you need to pass the EX EX stage (challenge stage in her pot).

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
This is such a nice game, only complaints i have are regarding the gallery.
1. and the worst problem is that you either need to fight bosses several times and reload if they didnt drop the journal item, or get a cheated savegame.
2. not all events are in the gallery/journal, and some that are, are "hidden" elsewhere, such as the bad end screens in niekos pot IIRC.

Reputation score
This is such a nice game, only complaints i have are regarding the gallery.
1. and the worst problem is that you either need to fight bosses several times and reload if they didnt drop the journal item, or get a cheated savegame.
2. not all events are in the gallery/journal, and some that are, are "hidden" elsewhere, such as the bad end screens in niekos pot IIRC.
1. No need to reload as you can fight the bosses again in time attack rematches. You can have rematches after beating the succubus and found her in your house.
2. You have said not so clearly and made someone misunderstand. There is no bad end screen (or game over CG. I think that should be better) when you lose in Nieko's pot's challenge stage. It just kicks you out of the pot without game over.
The journal is for mobs. Some game over CGs (such as drowned) did not involve to the mobs, so I agree it should be separated.
In fact, game over CGs viewing was not available at the beginning version. It has been added in an update later.

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wondering, Is there any translation somewhere? ( I mean one that tells me the things on the Menue and inventar)

Edit: Never Mind, I found it! 😅

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ugh, I think I remember why I quit this game previously.
This is probably a question that's been asked a million times, but I've forgotten how to get past that first tree right after you get the rose whip.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited:

boybuddies

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
So I actually managed to find one of these, which contains all the sprites (and some unused ones) for those bed items
Mod Edit: Image removed to to lolicon.
Was the Octopus cowgirl ever implemented or just blowjob only? What a waste if the cowgirl wasn't implemented.

Last edited by a moderator:

NatsukiRem2

Reputation score
Does someone know what am I supposed to do to be able to watch loss art ? not the animations but the when you valid you defeat and it shows you some pics before sending you to the title .

Btw someone said something about the possibility to re-battle bosses ? how do you do that ?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Iirc you teleport to the first area, go left, jump up, go left until you meet the succubus.