What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

Reputation score
Does someone know what am I supposed to do to be able to watch loss art ? not the animations but the when you valid you defeat and it shows you some pics before sending you to the title .
After beating Necromancer Nieko, you can find her next to PC's house, below the save point. You can view the Game Over pics by examining her big pot.

NatsukiRem2

Reputation score
After beating Necromancer Nieko, you can find her next to PC's house, below the save point. You can view the Game Over pics by examining her big pot.
Thanks ^^

Only thing I didn't find is the last ending, the ending 21 in the pot near the necromancer. Does someone know how to get it ?

Reputation score
Only thing I didn't find is the last ending, the ending 21 in the pot near the necromancer. Does someone know how to get it ?
Clear the challenge stage in the pot.
Not sure when the stage will be unlocked, but the stage is extremely hard.
So clearing the main story, finding power ups and farming a strong staff first is recommended.

Last edited:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
FlowerWitch 2.4 icon_manual:
icon_manual.jpeg
Machine translated:
icon_manual-EN.png
I didn't think it was necessary to translate the rejection icon btw (Very self-explanatory). XD

My saves I have collected:
V2.4Saves
Does contain the old saves but in a separate folder. Make sure to backup your original save/s before overwriting anything!
(I just rename the ".bin" files to ".bi_" files for quick backup. :p )

You all are April welcum-ed. :3

Attachments

Last edited:

Nesbi

Reputation score
So I actually managed to find one of these, which contains all the sprites (and some unused ones) for those bed items
Mod Edit: Image removed to to lolicon.
Was the Octopus cowgirl ever implemented or just blowjob only? What a waste if the cowgirl wasn't implemented.
Could you post a link?

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I have all of the cg's and sprites ripped and can easily reimport them into the game and see the changes but...I am not an artist. If only someone could uncensor them... deepcreampy actually does not work on misinkojou's art style since it is pixelated enough already and the resolution is not that great either...
*reeeee*

Teemonio122

Reputation score
Okay, I have a problem, I have been in this part for a long time and it starts to annoy me, I need someone to tell me how to pass this dungeon please

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Okay, I have a problem, I have been in this part for a long time and it starts to annoy me, I need someone to tell me how to pass this dungeon please
When you get to the hub rooms that allow you to progress there will be a specific path that goes to a boss, it will have been blocked in previous hub rooms. Unfortunately it's been so long I can't give you any specifics.

Teemonio122

Reputation score
Why is it a bad idea to use the save point after winning the post-game boss fight?:unsure:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Why is it a bad idea to use the save point after winning the post-game boss fight?:unsure:
In some of the older versions, if you used that save point, quit the game and then loaded it again, you'd be permanently stuck inside a wall. At some point it got patched.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I have cleared all of the bosses again on hard and got the rose item from Lilie, but I keep hearing of this pot trial which I can't find. Nieko didn't have any new dialogue.
Also, does the 4th area/boss appearance get affected by whether you start the dungeon from rest area 1,2, or 3?
It'd be easier to start from the beginning I'm guessing since you won't have to deal with as many ghosts or snow girls...

Reputation score
I have cleared all of the bosses again on hard and got the rose item from Lilie, but I keep hearing of this pot trial which I can't find. Nieko didn't have any new dialogue.
Also, does the 4th area/boss appearance get affected by whether you start the dungeon from rest area 1,2, or 3?
It'd be easier to start from the beginning I'm guessing since you won't have to deal with as many ghosts or snow girls...
You need to get all 3 items first in order to access to the pot challenge stage. Refer to #571 for more information.
Assume you have already triggered all special conversation in the lily cave, it doesn't matter, as you need to reach 30/F first. Refer to #513 for more information.

Gesualdo

Reputation score
I finished the game but i can't find all the flowers and the challenges, can somebody help me?

Gula

Reputation score
I'm kind of confused, to find the secret master
could you give a tip, on how to find it

cell943

Reputation score
Was there some way to speak with the Saint? She has a portrait drawn up, but I can't find any dialogue for her.

Attachments