What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

its happens before the game can actually load
Rough. Not much to go on. Ok, there's a couple of things I can think of.
I don't think it's this because it doesn't make a difference on my system, but as usual with Japanese games, make sure your system locale, under "Language for non-Unicode programs" is set to Japanese. A quick google search should give you an idea of how to do it

Try redownloading the game from wherever you got it to make sure the files aren't corrupted. Or try a different source. I can kind of tell by the folder name that it's not from dlsite lol

Finally, try going into C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\Local and deleting the "flowerwitch" folder. When I think about it, it's probably not that either... but maybe something messed up while the game was trying to generate its default config file.

That looks like a laptop you're running on, does it have a dedicated GPU, and how decent is it specs-wise? It's a long shot but it might be outdated graphics drivers, or the gpu just can't run this game. Can you try getting a copy of and running misinkoujou's last game, Flower Fairy? It's pretty much the same engine as this game.

If none of that works out I'll DM the dev but it's still not a lot to go on.

Beat 5 different bosses in rematch mode, in 3-stars difficulty. And the succubus will give you the item for 2nd bed event.
After you get the 2 bed items, you can find the necromancer to get the 3rd item and the right to challenge the... EX EX dungeon that inside her pot.
Wait, so succubus item is 2nd bed item? Which is first then?

Wait, so succubus item is 2nd bed item? Which is first then?
It's the item #96.
You need to dive to 50/F or deeper in the lily cave, and ask for the item from the pirate princess before leaving.
After you have the first item, you can hunt more of them from the chests in the lily cave.

Ooh thanks, also what does blue balls do? The ones that fly out of enemies when you hit them with "Morning glory+" staff. They doesnt seem to damage other enemies or restore something to me, is it just visual effect with no purpose?

Rough. Not much to go on. Ok, there's a couple of things I can think of.
I don't think it's this because it doesn't make a difference on my system, but as usual with Japanese games, make sure your system locale, under "Language for non-Unicode programs" is set to Japanese. A quick google search should give you an idea of how to do it

Try redownloading the game from wherever you got it to make sure the files aren't corrupted. Or try a different source. I can kind of tell by the folder name that it's not from dlsite lol

Finally, try going into C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\Local and deleting the "flowerwitch" folder. When I think about it, it's probably not that either... but maybe something messed up while the game was trying to generate its default config file.

That looks like a laptop you're running on, does it have a dedicated GPU, and how decent is it specs-wise? It's a long shot but it might be outdated graphics drivers, or the gpu just can't run this game. Can you try getting a copy of and running misinkoujou's last game, Flower Fairy? It's pretty much the same engine as this game.

If none of that works out I'll DM the dev but it's still not a lot to go on.
thank you for the help,i pretty much got frustrated after so many attempt to play that i just hitting the ignore button an what do you know the brute force tactic worked again thank you

Ooh thanks, also what does blue balls do? The ones that fly out of enemies when you hit them with "Morning glory+" staff. They doesnt seem to damage other enemies or restore something to me, is it just visual effect with no purpose?
Yep, it's just a visual effect. If you have a staff with Rose Damage+, it makes a different sound and has a different effect, same as the noise/fx that happens when you hit something with Rose Whip.

By the way, does anyone know what's actually at the end of the Pot Trials? I went at it for a couple days but couldn't get past the second duo boss. Right now i'm just grinding for better staves, because what I have now is just not gonna cut it, as I am nowhere near good enough at this game to reasonably be able to see much of that damn pot dungeon.

By the way, does anyone know what's actually at the end of the Pot Trials? I went at it for a couple days but couldn't get past the second duo boss. Right now i'm just grinding for better staves, because what I have now is just not gonna cut it, as I am nowhere near good enough at this game to reasonably be able to see much of that damn pot dungeon.
Item #100 (Kurosane's portrait). Not sure if you get anything else for clearing it, the game was still in Japanese when I did it. Also IIRC the third set of duo bosses is the end, so it's not super long or anything.

You just retrive the picture of Kurosane, thats it...
Nieko comments that she didnt expect you to do this, and our loli witch says she wont give her picture again
also there is one new monster the candylady
she is with Nieko as duo bosses on third stage

Finally acquired the game now that the English translation is out, and I have a question that nobody seems to have looked into yet. What exactly affects your title? Most people of course either just go all in or do their best to stay pure so they can get the special scene with your master at the end. I went the stay pure route myself, but now I find myself wondering what titles exactly can I wind up with and what exactly affects them? Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Besides that I want to offer my profound thanks to everyone who took the time to answer questions throughout the life of this thread. I made it all the way through the game, beat all the bosses and am starting to work on the EX dungeon thanks to every problem I ran into already being answered elsewhere in the thread. Quite a lot of people answered questions at various points so I'm going to offer a general thank you to everyone here who helped answer questions.

Finally acquired the game now that the English translation is out, and I have a question that nobody seems to have looked into yet. What exactly affects your title? Most people of course either just go all in or do their best to stay pure so they can get the special scene with your master at the end. I went the stay pure route myself, but now I find myself wondering what titles exactly can I wind up with and what exactly affects them? Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Besides that I want to offer my profound thanks to everyone who took the time to answer questions throughout the life of this thread. I made it all the way through the game, beat all the bosses and am starting to work on the EX dungeon thanks to every problem I ran into already being answered elsewhere in the thread. Quite a lot of people answered questions at various points so I'm going to offer a general thank you to everyone here who helped answer questions.
If you lose all three of her virginity (normal, futa, kiss) to Kurosane in the Lily Cave Dungeon, it changes her title prefix to "Kurosane's." E.g. Kurosane's Young Girl, Kurosane's Slut, Succubus, etc. As far as I can tell, her title just increases in severity based on how many different sex encounters she's had. I haven't tried losing all three to a different enemy, though.

I have been able to give all three to Marie and Lilie, each with their own title similar to Kurosane's. If you can get Nieko's bed event item without actually using the Pirate's bed event item first (will try this later, too lazy to run 50 floors right now) then you'll be able to give all three to her as well. Off the top of my head I don't believe there are any other enemies that have a scene for all three. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for my own problems - I'm having trouble finding collection items 38 & 57, any hints would be appreciated.

Also, I'm wondering if there is a guide on the stat increase locations. If I subtract the staff's stats my base stats are 10-10-10-9 which makes me think I missed a magic increase...

Last edited:
I managed to make cheat engine pointer scan to work. Apparently the pointers are a level 6 pointer where the scanner preset is on 3.

To change the level, you only need to change these two values, i put max offset as 8 and max level as 10 (keep in mind that the scan time increases exponentially with increase in values).
scan.PNG

That being said, here's my cheat trainer. (2.4)

Attachments

• flowerwitchCheat.zip
    507 bytes · Views: 149
Last edited:
I managed to make cheat engine pointer scan to work. Apparently the pointers are a level 7 pointer where the scanner preset is on 3.

To change the level, you only need to change these two values, i put max offset as 8 and max level as 10 (keep in mind that the scan time increases exponentially with increase in values).
View attachment 34699

That being said, here's my cheat trainer. (2.4)
Trying your trainer out for myself, it seems that only the Stamina pointer works. The other two are blank.

Could you show your advanced options as well? I've been trying to get this to work myself and am surprised someone was able to get solid results.

Trying your trainer out for myself, it seems that only the Stamina pointer works. The other two are blank.

Could you show your advanced options as well? I've been trying to get this to work myself and am surprised someone was able to get solid results.
I didn't change any other thing except for the two values. Though the trainer does work on my end. Not sure what heppened there.

If go to map that has water then Breath works
But I still don't know how to make Health works, I have try pick up healing items, taking damage, using save crystal

Last edited:
I've updated my trainer so it should work now (Thank you Testers!).

First of all, thanks so much for the table. Makes a huge difference. But values of 8 and 10, wow, no wonder I could't get it to work. I've always been advised that you never need to go above 7 for the Max Level. Guess now I know.

As for the table, I did take a bit of time to try it, and it does work., with all three listed values. @Dante6969, is it possible you're using a different version of the game?

Back