What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

Reputation score
Does receptive mode (Shield icon during grapple, down + jump to toggle) have any uses other than viewing the animations & recovering stamina?
As the HP won't drop during that mode, you can rest your fingers and prepare for switching back to refuse mode and break through it.
A note to aware that, although it prevents HP drop, it doesn't prevent instant kill such as swallowing.

blerghit

Reputation score
Finally beat the last boss, but damn its annoying that some of the gallery unlock item drops are rare, even on bosses. Atleast the necromancers pot lets you see the ending screens.
Anyone got all bosses gallery unlocks save?
ps. where to find number 6 on the journal?
EDIT nvm found a save on page 25

Last edited:
Reputation score
Anyone got all bosses gallery unlocks save?
There is a method to unlock the whole journal, that already noted in "unlock.txt", in Japanese although.
At the title screen, ignore what you actually use to play the game, press "backspace" to change the input to controller.
After that, press "enter". And you can see a book icon appears at right-bottom side.
That can only unlock the journal, so you still need to hunt the drops for completing the item gallery.
p.s. You need to beat the hidden boss in the lily cave in order to unlock the last gave over CG.

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how do you get the 2nd bed event + unlock EX EX dungeon?

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to lose your girl cocc virginity to your master and save afterward? It seems like it isn't possible, but I wanted to be sure. She doesn't appear in the the boss re-battle. Also, after revisiting this, I'm realizing I really underestimated Morning Glory. That flower can do some absurd damage if you have the associated staff passive, though it is quite risky, as it has both a huge active time and has no i-frames.

Last edited:

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So.
Anybody here with a working Cheat Engine table for the new english version? 2.4 I think.
I can't seem to find the right pointers and to manually search the health value every map transition is tedious beyond reason

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So.
Anybody here with a working Cheat Engine table for the new english version? 2.4 I think.
I can't seem to find the right pointers and to manually search the health value every map transition is tedious beyond reason
I've tried, but the pointerscan results don't seem to...work? It's very possible that I'm doing something wrong, but while the first scan works, making another scan after closing and restarting the game always filters to 0 results, which seems incorrect. If anyone else is able to make it work, I would be much obliged.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Sorry, never understood how to pointerscan. I know the places where the values are stored move around every screen so you've got to do a new address scan to get your HP froze again.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry, never understood how to pointerscan. I know the places where the values are stored move around every screen so you've got to do a new address scan to get your HP froze again.
The idea behind pointerscan is that you use it to isolate pointers which carry over between instances so that you no longer have to freeze a different address every time you change screens, but I think something in one of the recent updates broke that. There's still injection/assembly code methods, but to be completely honest, pointerscan is about the only one I understand with enough confidence to do.

Sorry if this Cheat Table talk is getting off topic, but truth be told, I'm pretty bad at platformers, but I do like this game a lot. I played it in Japanese with a cheat table before, I think advice for the pointerscan method was posted in this thread, but I'd really like to take another pass through it with the translation.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The idea behind pointerscan is that you use it to isolate pointers which carry over between instances so that you no longer have to freeze a different address every time you change screens, but I think something in one of the recent updates broke that. There's still injection/assembly code methods, but to be completely honest, pointerscan is about the only one I understand with enough confidence to do.

Sorry if this Cheat Table talk is getting off topic, but truth be told, I'm pretty bad at platformers, but I do like this game a lot. I played it in Japanese with a cheat table before, I think advice for the pointerscan method was posted in this thread, but I'd really like to take another pass through it with the translation.
Oh I know what it is. I just have no clue how to do it. Like I followed the tutorial that cheat engine gave when I first stated using it and have never been able to get a pointerscan to work in the way it should so that I would be able to generate a table and not have to address scan every time I wanted to cheat at the game.

Reputation score
So how do you get the 2nd bed event + unlock EX EX dungeon?
Beat 5 different bosses in rematch mode, in 3-stars difficulty. And the succubus will give you the item for 2nd bed event.
After you get the 2 bed items, you can find the necromancer to get the 3rd item and the right to challenge the... EX EX dungeon that inside her pot.
Is there a way to lose your girl cocc virginity to your master and save afterward?
You mean her V or her futa?
For V, just loss to the hidden boss in rematch mode. And of course you need to wait for her to penetrate you first.
For futa, just "beat" her, but don't skip the movie too fast.
status.jpg

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You mean her V or her futa?
I meant futa virginity, just worded it weird.
For V, just loss to the hidden boss in rematch mode.
I forgot about the hidden boss. Been at the dungeon for the last couple days and it'll take me awhile to get that far... But I'll get there eventually. I usually die around floor 30. Highest I've gone is floor 39. I guess it's intended for you to take a long time since stats on new staves apparently scale with your depth explored.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I forgot about the hidden boss. Been at the dungeon for the last couple days and it'll take me awhile to get that far... But I'll get there eventually. I usually die around floor 30. Highest I've gone is floor 39. I guess it's intended for you to take a long time since staff drops apparently scale with your depth explored.
In fact, the floor you dived in the lily cave cannot gain the "depth explored" directly. It can be gained by picking up the item drops only.
It is still a good way to earn "depth explored" in the lily cave, as there are more mobs (and their drops) and treasures.

And for finding a way to the hidden boss, first you need to trigger all special conversation of the pirate princess in the cave.
Find her in different rest point and talk to her, but don't exit.
Then, at Gyaena Lake Bed rest point in 30/F or deeper, choosing left-bottom path until reaching another rest point, can have a higher chance to go to hidden boss' room.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Managed to pull it off. Catharsis achieved.
1599769742347.png

Do you guys farm staves by just re-entering areas that can spawn the rare archer/centaur in the over-world or do you do the dungeon? Not sure if there's any difference in the overall stats on staves depending on where they're dropped.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Managed to pull it off. Catharsis achieved.
View attachment 34611

Do you guys farm staves by just re-entering areas that can spawn the rare archer/centaur in the over-world or do you do the dungeon? Not sure if there's any difference in the overall stats on staves depending on where they're dropped.
There's been some inconsistencies with weapon drops across the versions, but assuming 2.4 hasn't changed things again, you should find the best stats near the bottom of the EX dungeon. When I was last hunting (a version or two ago), the best overall weapon I ever found was on floor 80+.

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone tried using cheat engine to hack the stats?

EDIT: Had a go at it myself. The values are doubles, and will reset everytime you enter the equipment menu. They persist on moving between screens, but I didn't test teleporting or saving.

Last edited:

slavicfuta

Reputation score
currently experiencing a code error issue ive never dealt with before ,any help is appreciated Screenshot (23).png

Last edited by a moderator:

naokip

Reputation score
currently experiencing a code error issue ive never dealt with before ,any help is appreciated
Is this an error that consistently appears under conditions that you can replicate? Should probably report it to the dev if that's the case. I could do it for you if you can tell me the details

I've also had two of these pop up across dozens of hours of playtime that were completely random and impossible to replicate though, so it could just be bad luck.

On a different note, here's a zip with two different save files.
The one labelled "allitems" should have the whole exploration and monster logs filled out, as well as have at least one of each bonus item for the bed scenes, and I think it even has all the ending CGs unlocked at the dark jug, but I honestly don't remember if it's exactly 100%
The one labelled "allskills" is a bit more interesting - it's a fresh save file at the very start of the game, but the player's inventory is full of the strongest, 4-slot staves with all possible skill combinations too. Maybe not all combinations - I'm not sure if there's an rng element to that too, but one of each skill is there in any case.
Dev made these to help me test and debug the translation. Hope you guys enjoy the game. (and that i dont get in any trouble for posting these lmao)

Attachments

Last edited:

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
The one labelled "allskills" is a bit more interesting - it's a fresh save file at the very start of the game, but the player's inventory is full of the strongest, 4-slot staves with all possible skill combinations too. Maybe not all combinations - I'm not sure if there's an rng element to that too, but one of each skill is there in any case.
Dev made these to help me test and debug the translation. Hope you guys enjoy the game. (and that i dont get in any trouble for posting these lmao)
Yo, this is super cool, thanks very much. I wanted to play through the game again with some sort of new game plus bonus, and this'll work nicely.