What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Might be a mistranslation, but KFC is pretty popular over there.
Hell, any time some McRomald's gets a competitor in anime, it's always a KFC knockoff.
Pretty sure they also eat it as a Christmas meal which i believe everywhere else does the same, so i wouldn't be surprised if it's popular over in Japan

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure they also eat it as a Christmas meal which i believe everywhere else does the same, so i wouldn't be surprised if it's popular over in Japan
we don't eat KFC as a christmas meal here in brazil,very weird meal for christmas though.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sounds like Mizuku has finished bugfixing and made their application to DLsite for an announcement page. That page should have the demo on it once it goes live, but as they've said before, they'll also put a version up on their Ci-en Tomorrow if their DLsite application isn't approved by then. Either way, we should be able to play the new demo around this time tomorrow at the latest.

So what are you guys most looking forward to? I really like the look of the world 2 gas tree enemy, aphrodisiacs are always fun in my book, but I'm also a huge fan of their status effect system in general, with all the effects on gameplay, changes to h-grabs they can cause, new h-grabs they can enable, It's got a huge amount of potential, so I'm really hoping there'll be a whole bunch more statuses both for the new enemies, the 1-2 boss's rework/expansion, and the parasitic plant pods that had non-functional effects.
Also excited to see the room plant in action, since Mizuku has hinted it may grow/evolve with use.

Edit: For those who might be interested in supporting the Dev, Mizuku has added a paid option to their Ci-en. 500 yen a month, and in return supporters will get updated versions of the demo as development continues. They outright say it won't be monthly updates, but plan to release up to the boss of stage 3-2 in this manner, which would give supporters roughly twice as much content as we will get in the demo coming tomorrow.

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
we don't eat KFC as a christmas meal here in brazil,very weird meal for christmas though.
I do believe it's because japan doesn't have turkey which is traditionally eaten as a christmas meal so when KFC advertised their chicken as a christmas meal alternative, it eventually just became a sort of tradition for japanese people to eat chicken on christmas

Also as for what i'm looking forward too, i'm really hoping for trap like enemies, bonus points if they're mechanical or just H-traps in general

Last edited:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also as for what i'm looking forward too, i'm really hoping for trap like enemies, bonus points if they're mechanical or just H-traps in general
Same, the best part about the previous game, for me, was the mechanical enemies that would attach themselves. I'd also like to see more debuffs/status effects, particularly ones that are visible on the PC.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've made the dumb move of putting in a 500 yen follow plan for the guy because I assumed there'd be download benefits; I only then came to the realization a minute afterwards that all download links were public, but got deleted because the actual demo for the game is coming out tomorrow anyways.

I'm mildly upset, but that's on me. lmao

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
he said the game demo will be released 31th november,so basically today in japan's time?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not quite, but in about maybe 6-8 hours? It's midnight currently.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've made the dumb move of putting in a 500 yen follow plan for the guy because I assumed there'd be download benefits; I only then came to the realization a minute afterwards that all download links were public, but got deleted because the actual demo for the game is coming out tomorrow anyways.

There will be download benefits, but only further down the line. The next demo release is for everyone, but following that people on the paid plan will get occasional updates as development continues, eventually bringing them up to stage 3-2.
he said the game demo will be released 31th november,so basically today in japan's time?
October , not November. Japan is GMT+9, so if they release it at the end of their day, it'll arrive roughly midday tomorrow UK time.

Reputation score
To answer the KFC question, there appears to be a kind of running joke on their blog where they are always eating KFC while working on the game, so I imagine it's just a reference to that.

It's interesting to me, the plan says in English it won't be updated every month, but in Japanese it says it will be updated "to match the current progress of the game at the end of every month." I wonder if it's just an English goof or if they just forgot to mention it in the Japanese part.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To answer the KFC question, there appears to be a kind of running joke on their blog where they are always eating KFC while working on the game, so I imagine it's just a reference to that.

It's interesting to me, the plan says in English it won't be updated every month, but in Japanese it says it will be updated "to match the current progress of the game at the end of every month." I wonder if it's just an English goof or if they just forgot to mention it in the Japanese part.
I read it as "updates will be at the end of months, but not every month".

So there might, for example, be updates at the end of November, December and Feb, but not January.

darkyodaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah ha! I've won this time, found the page for it on dlsite

New move for worm boss, second plant boss with a few moves, a trap in stage 2-1 along with a new enemy that does have a H move if your determined enough to find it...

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quoting you to make you aware, but there's already a benefit to doing that 500 yen option: you'll get access to a version on Ci-en that has stage 2-2 in it. Guessing that's where the gas tree enemy is, since it isn't in 2-1.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Does the dlsite trial come with anything new at all, or were we kept waiting for 3 weeks just for the dev to drop a paid trial on us if we want any new content?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As previously discussed, the dlsite trial, and the ci-en free verson both contain content up to 2-1, providing 1 new boss, 2 new enemies, and a bunch of animations (new animations for 1-2 boss, 1-4 boss, 2-1 soldier, 2-1 trap, home base plant)
The 500 yen support option gives you access to 2-2, which in addition to the above adds an extra enemy with its own animations.

Pollution stat has a significant effect on lust gain rate in grabs now, loading up my save with ~70 pollution made it impossible to get hypnotised, Hasumi ends up cumming before the grab gets that far. Pollution is lowered by 5 each time you use the houseplant.

I've found three new status so far, two levels from the milking trap, the first appears non-functional/just makes hasumi lactate on orgasm? the second applies a constant drain effect on her transformed state, presumably she's leaking power through her milk. Edit: also seems to increase pleasure gain from nipple stimulation, any grabs involving her breasts make hasumi cum very fast with this.

The third is restricted to the paid version, aphrodisiac status from the 2-2 enemy, causes lust gain while in their cloud and collision/attacking the trees caused a grab.

Currently messing around with status effects and enemies to see if there's anything extra.

Edit: found something cool, you get a bad end if you try to face the world 1 final boss while you have a stage 2 demon seed parasite inside you. Ends in a nice animated GO screen with hasumi giving birth.

Edit 2: Ok, the houseplant is seriously cool. In addition the the scene you get the first time and the animation you can freely go through after, if you feed it enough it'll evolve to a bigger plant, with its own scene and animations, that absorbs pollution even faster. You can even hit it to make it refund you the pollution it absorbed, and doing it enough will cause it to de-evolve back to base state. Gonna grind some more pollution to see if there's a third stage. Highly recommend getting machine translation if mind control/hypnosis/aphrodisiacs are your thing, cause the scene are pretty hot, theres a sense of "this thing is growing beyond my control", both in the sense it's getting bigger&stronger, and Hasumi is succumbing to the pleasure.

Last edited: