What's new

Mjorna

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mjorna

Meda smiles and pokes Ilph and whispers into her ear hoping Phay couldn't hear. "It looks like our naga friend already has her eyes set on someone. Maybe she could also use a pair of silk undergarments. Or maybe not. Do naga even wear undergarments?" Meda has now confused herself.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra chuckled, "A bra, maybe..."

Phaydra, still oblivious, slithered up to the dragontaur awaiting instruction, "Um, hi... I just arrived, and..."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda nodded her head and whispered into Ilph's ear, watching Phay and the dragontaur. "Hey Ilph, do you know the dragontaur's name? Also would a frilly bra suit phay or just a patterned one?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"His name is Toya and..." then she choked, "How am I supposed to know that?!"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda blushed and had to place a hand on her mouth to keep from laughing. "I'm sorry Ilph. I just assumed due to your great abilities as a weaver that you could tell what would suit a person best. I'm sorry."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra was blushing, "I'm not a designer, I just make the things."

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya turns his attentions away from Tork as the naga approaches him, looking at her with a warm smile. "Just arrived? Welcome to Mjorna then! I'm Toya. Let me know if I can help you with anything, miss." he says cheerfully.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda still lightly blushed but answered back "Oh come now Ilph, your just being humble! Your a great weaver and you know it." She blushes and whispers into Ilph's ear "Is it possible to get a deep red frilly *blushes cherry* lattice worked bra?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra sputtered and skittered back from the fox-kin, "Dammit Meda, I said I'm a weaver, not a designer!"

Phaydra smiled even more, "You wouldn't happen to be a stonemason would you?" she said hopefully, "I'm a blacksmith and I need a forge..."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda chuckled a little before she stopped "But you mentioned frilly when I *blushes* asked about 'it" She placed special emphasis on the last word since Ilph was out of whispering range.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

She huffed, "I can do lace, but I have to make it have SOME support."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda smiled in triumph. "So you can do lattice work! Ilph, you are a great designer. You just seem unsure of yourself. Through frilly works fine. I hope it does..." She realized she had just said this aloud and blushed.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya nodded, head tilting slightly. "Yeah... I am... How could you tell?" he wonders out loud, then smiles again. "And I'd love to make you a forge, once I have the time and materials. Would you mind if I asked your name though?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra just rolled her eyes.

Phaydra lowered her eyes, and would have been blushing, if reptiles could blush, "My name is Phaydra, and I ask every stro--- I mean every man I meet."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda smiled and walked back over to Ilph and whispered "How much do you want to bet Phay tries to sleep with Toya, that's his name right? Within two weeks?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra shook her head, "That's not lust i see over there. That's something else. I see a relationship."

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"All the men? You must get some odd looks then..." Toya chuckles, extending his free hand to her. "Pleasure to meet you, miss Phaydra."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda nodded. "But still, I heard reptiles stake their claim.... Or is that me just being misinformed again... Anyway, how big is that boar?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Gah! Sooooo much conversation -__-))

A tap on the back reminds Toya that Tork is still there. "Heya there, don't want your prey to go to waste right? I figure you best go into the forest. Bury the stuff, as well. Don't want to attract a pack a' wolves or a bear." Only after that he turns to study Phaydra as well. "Hmmm, a blacksmith? That's good ta know. I'm Tork." The badger reaches his hand out and up to the Snake Taur. "Prior Wulfric's going to want to see you. He's in the chapel."
- - -
Hera can see that the way down the street is still free - even though a third beast is slowly circling her to cut that way off as well. If the Lion Kin wants to get away, she should act quickly.
- - -
As Leon and Virgil keep on walking the sounds are getting more numerous. A growl from the shadows, skipping stones and movement in the corner of their eyes. The two can't shake off the feeling that they have entered a zone of danger. On the other hand they can see the warehouse Wulfric talked about at the end of the alley, across a narrow street. Just a few more yards. . .

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Phaydra's tore her gaze away from the dragontaur, "Yes, I've even got a load of Iron with me so I don't have to go looking for a deposit yet." She shook his hand, "And Ilphstra already spoke to me about the Prior. He's the one in charge?"

Ilphstra was trying to suppress her laughter. "I'm sure some of them do, but she just looks smitten."