What's new

ACT [Moeymoey] Breed Lab

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyway to shoot the bugs once they're aggroed? They're too low for me to shoot once they get too close, and since the character moves at the same speed there's no way to get it off me besides getting raped. Also, how the hell do I progress? I've gotten to the second door where the second enemy is, done all of the rooms in there and found myself back at the starting point, no new doors to open or anything.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also, how the hell do I progress? I've gotten to the second door where the second enemy is, done all of the rooms in there and found myself back at the starting point, no new doors to open or anything.
There's a black card hanging about in one of the clean lab rooms in the corner (this is in the area with the black creature), sort of hard to spot. You need to take that to the panel next to the broken generator so you can turn the power back on.

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
For now the only way to get rid of the hugger type bugs is seeing them early enough. I have some ways in mind to address this problem. The whole shooting system is heavily WIP atm. Also working on the general accessibility like some controls tutorial, hints in dialogs and better visible items.

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd look at a game like Alien: Isolation for inspiration on a combat system that's more about avoiding and distracting than actually fighting, for a game like this. Traps and lures and such to help you sneak past things instead of killing them with a wonky laser blaster. Just my 2 cents.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can actually abuse the wonky nature of restarting the game to get ahead right now. If you let yourself die while you have a couple of ammo refills in your inventory (or anything else for that matter) then when you restart you'll start with those as extra. I found it made it much easier to get past the facehugger zone and the black humanoid with a dozen extra shots as a buffer.

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Hey folks. Here is the updated Level_1 Version. Nothing “exciting” since there is no new content but I would appreciate if you test it out and give some feedback :>

The Changes:

• Changed Camera movement when switching into shooting-mode
  • Tool-tips for stats and items
  • Basic Tutorial in the starting area and better explanations on what to do
  • Reworked Enemy behaviour, some are slowing down for a short time after an attack
  • Overall H-Scene balance. Insertion time is now based on Heroines Lust-State. Some enemies tease, until your lust reaches a certain Level, then they insert. Double Struggle Damage During the tease state on some enemies
  • Willpower debuff after an orgasm is now better visible
  • Less camera glitches and improved interactions
  • Press “U” to undress one peace of cloth, you can do it until you are naked (Note: if inventory is full the undressed cloth will get destroyed)
  • ID-Cards are now better visible

Known Issues:

• Performance drops after activating the generator
  • Restarting the game from Game Over or Thanks You Screen does not clean up the progress fully
  • Shooting collision issues

In around a week from now comes the first public version of “WIP-State Level 2 - Demo”. Which will be basically just a showcase of scientist animations.

Greets :>

Last edited:
OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Hey Folks,
Breed Laboratory Level 1 Update should now be in a playable state. I’ll start counting from now on. So this version is v.0.10 The Version with Level 1 + 2 will be v.0.15 and the final State of the Game as “Learning Project” will be v.0.30

Download Link:

Reworks:
  • Animation adjustments (Idle, Run and most Sex Scenes)
  • Controls (Right Mouse Hold Shooting Mode, Left Mouse Click Shoot)
  • Camera - H-Balance - Cloth (Panties)
  • Breed Perk on Wolf (Gain Power)
  • Ambient Sound (Smooth transitions)
  • Rewrote Scientist Notes (Will probably rewrite them again)

Additions:
  • Different Color Basic Panties
  • Save System
  • Hint Note for the Wolf (Necessary to acquire the Breed Perk)
  • Permanent Willpower Buff Collectables
  • New Menu Options: Ambient Occlusion, Bloom, Continue - Struggle Sound

Bugfixes:
  • Yes, some...
Known Issues:
  • Shooting between doors is causing projectile collision issues
  • Animation issues might occur
  • Restarting the Game from Game Over or End Screen does not clean up the progress fully
  • Pausing seems not to stop everything
A lot of the issues are pretty old now, I should probably take care of it soon..

I appreciate every feedback and bugreport

Kernog

Reputation score
I have not played this game for a while, and I must say that progress was impressive. Most of the reservations I had about the character's movement are gone. Great job.
I like the variety in monsters so far. This is only a personal wish of course, but I hope you'll go for even more alien/monstrous designs. Perhaps some hidden traps?

I have spotted three issues so far, all with the licker:
* When switching from tongue-fuck to breeding, the licker's penis clips a little through the protagonist's butt
* When the licker finished, my protagonist was left stuck in mid-air
* The licker patrolling the hallway clipped through the door to the room of the serpent statue

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Hey Folks.

New Update with WIP-State Level 2 in it is in "playable state". In the Main Screen Menu. you have the option to jump straight into the new content. Lurkers and Scientists are waiting for you there :>

Download Link:

New Stuff:
  • Improved Lighting
  • Protagonist "Toon-Version" is now default. Later on it will be changeable
Areas:

• Main Hall 2 - Will work as a "Hub" in the future
  • Dark Tunnel - Find your way to the last room in order to obtain a key (later obtainable, for now it's the end of the demo)
  • Twisted Dream Area - Try to get out of there

Making a playable version in the last couple days revealed quite some issues which need to be addressed for future updates. Despite the issues, this demo should be playable from start to end, that’s why I decided not to delay the release further and gather some feedback :>

Some of the issues:

Save System:

• Saving and Loading can cause "dead" enemies which should live.
  • Inventory bugs
  • Scene Switch can make your items and/or cloth disappear

Enemies:

Their behavior still need some work, issues like Lurker permanently attacking or ignoring you can occur.

That's it for now.

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
How do I access this area in Level 2?
In the classroom there is a hidden path, you get the id-card for it further in the tunnel. Within the path is a generator you need to activate, after that a door opens which leads you to that area :>

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Update Version 0.19

Hey Folks, Update v.0.19 is ready to go.

Let’s go straight to the change list:

Stat/Cloth Rework:

- Added duration to some cloth peaces.
- Reworked Stat System, added a Level System

Game Balance:

- Increased the overall amount of h-scenes you are able to endure
- Added more Energy Potions
- You can zoom in a bit further now

Model Changes

- Protagonist Model some texture changes
- Protagonist Model some model adjustments (face, breasts and lower half)

- Wolf Model - Changed Idle Animation
- Wolf Model
- Slightly more detailed H-Animations
- Licker - Smoother Tongue, slightly more detailed H-Animations, some Mesh fixes

Scene Additions:

- Dream Area Scene added (Sex with the masked girl)
- Last Area Level 2 Scientist Sex Scene (WIP)
- Added a small area in between second main hall and Level 2. (From here you go to Level 3 later)

Bugfixes:

- Intercourse Icon remaining on struggle fixed
- Fixed interaction issues when falling near intractable objects
- Fixed Licker stuck on dead hugger in distorted tunnel Level 1 (in theory)
- Improved a bit Wolf interactions when you stop moving
- Fixed Camera Issues when going out of shooting mode

Known Issues

- Clipping
- Lurker attack issues
- Sometimes movement speed issues
- H-Scene Balance
- Enemy detection/AI

You can download this update on itch.io:

That’s it for now

RulesMaster

Reputation score
It would be nice if they added childbirth to the game, otherwise the name and gameplay do not match a little. (you can even without animation, just a black screen and the result of childbirth, as in Fallout 4 with the Family Planning mod), childbirth animation can be taken from Skyrim's Being Female mod

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Hey Folks,

the Public Version v.0.21 is now downloadable on itch.io. Feel free to try it out :>

In short the Main Changes: Pregnancy reaching 100% or reaching 0 Willpower during a H-Scene doesn't lead to immediate Game Over anymore. And some content was added (Feel free to read the dev-logs on itch or discord for full info :>)

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thought this was Hatsuni Miku meets GIL

Like the idea of the game so far. 3d rendering is hard to get right for most people.

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
So what happens if the weapon vanishes on a save, do you just have to bite the bullet and restart?

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
So what happens if the weapon vanishes on a save, do you just have to bite the bullet and restart?
On which save point did it happen in particular if I may ask?