What's new

ACT [Moeymoey] Breed Lab

meatmusket

Reputation score
On which save point did it happen in particular if I may ask?
This is also happening to me. For me, after switching to the new version and loading my old save, it puts me at the hallucination, mind prison save point, the one with the 3 bit titty statues nearby that each unlock a specific cell door.
A similar issue also happened in a previous version that allowed you to skip the first stage and go straight to the second, but I don't remember what game version that was. Spawn with items, but no weapon equipped.

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
A lot of things can change from one version into another in the current development state. I do not recommend using save files from previous version on a newer one

SirDregan

Reputation score
1657992936391.png 1657992982568.png 1657992993950.png

If you step on that edge of the corridor, you'll falling into the ground . :(
Was in that area with that corrupted scientist?

I really liked Giant Insect Lab and this game is also good. Im hoping for it! :)

Reputation score
View attachment 44728View attachment 44729View attachment 44730

If you step on that edge of the corridor, you'll falling into the ground . :(
Was in that area with that corrupted scientist?

I really liked Giant Insect Lab and this game is also good. Im hoping for it! :)
Same thing happened to me. Also for anyone struggling where to go in this area:
The keycard you find in the broom closet is used on the cabinet next to the terminal to progress.

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Worked on bugfixing this week.

You can download the new version 0.21.1 on itch

Greets :>

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
A bug; I got all the statues in level 1, then saved and made a backup save by copying the text file in the locallow folder. When I tried to reload my backup save after entering level 2, I think the game tried to place me where level 1 "was", but I was still in level 2, so I was just falling into nothingness.

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since you want a feedback
Comparing with GIL is tough, cuz there are important differences. IMO strong points of GIL are:
- stealth based gameplay with helpless protagonist. that felt like where you are not fighting at all. that... i dunno... makes protag feel more feminine, vulnerable
- decent quality, as someone mentioned, current models and such are not cutting it. In GIL there are less monster variety, but they are themed, and girl is very cutely made with model, physics and stuff. that is contributing strongly to H aspect of the game
- unnecessary npc interactions and logs are not important for me (also should make grammar checks). i felt more immersed with that feeling of loneliness in GIL which is complimented by gameplay
Sorry but if i can call GIL diamond in a rough, your game is not nearly as good for me at this stage of development and bugs (no pun intended) are the least of my concerns. Thanks for your work tho

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Hey Folks,

Public Version is ready to go. You can download it and read the full info here:

Feedback is as always very appreciated

Last edited:

Narul

Reputation score
Just finished this and so far it's pretty great! It's got some issue's but this is an extremely promising thing. I love mostly everything here and looking forward to more! Fantastic work, this is definitely growing into one of my favorites!

Momo

Reputation score
What is up with the other room you can open with the orange card in the new area, theres another orange card that I can't pick up and that's it

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
What is up with the other room you can open with the orange card in the new area, theres another orange card that I can't pick up and that's it
It's a Bug which leads to a dead-end. Don't use the Key-Card on the Door at the Dorms in this Update

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's a Bug which leads to a dead-end. Don't use the Key-Card on the Door at the Dorms in this Update
Not sure if you're aware of it already or not but there also a way to dead-end yourself by using a keycard to unlock the empty prison on the right in the wolf room.

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Not sure if you're aware of it already or not but there also a way to dead-end yourself by using a keycard to unlock the empty prison on the right in the wolf room.
This got changed in the Hotfix. v.0.22.6 (See the edited dev-log) :>

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Hey Folks,

a new Public Version v.0.25 is ready to go. You can download on itch:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, having been watching the thread for a while, I finally tried the game. Tried it normally first, then decided to back up and turn on cheats, so I could explore to my hearts content without worrying, and ran into my first unexpected complaint. When I think cheats, one of the things that instantly comes to mind is infinite ammo. If that could be added as a cheat, I would be incredibly grateful.

Continuing, messing around, I ran into a second issue, which I honestly should have expected when I saw there was a control labeled 'flashlight'. I am fucking terrified of the dark, to the point it legitimately causes me serious problems in real life, and that unfortunately carries over into video games. The game was rather dim in places, already, but in the section where you need a flashlight to really see anything, I unfortunately had to just nope out of there, and couldn't progress any further. I realize this is a rather niche issue, so I'd hardly request the light be turned up everywhere, but if possible, could you add a cheat to make the flashlight brighter, ... or rather could you make it shine further? It provides a reasonably bright light, but it goes barely a few feet from you, and if it was a more serious source of illumination, I could probably push through my own issues and actually explore this game, because I like the themes, and like what I saw beforehand. My phobia is just causing me issues, as it does.

OP
Moeymoey

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Hey. There is a brightness option in the Main Menu, it might help you. But overall the game has quite a lot dark places especially after the statue part (but nothing then maybe sex happens there)

Edit: Note, in case you play further:
there might be a jump scare situation in the area after you beat Mantis..you basically get hunted by sudden appearing Phantoms..

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, thanks for the heads up about the brightness setting. I guess I'm not used to most H-Games having any settings come complicated than volume, I didn't even think to check. That did brighten it up enough I was able to work up the nerve to head into the dark areas.

Thank you also for the second warning. It hasn't been necessary yet, because I'm stuck at the wolfman with the key in the cell. I assume there is someway to avoid or get rid of him, because just opening it gets you caught in an inescapable H-Scene. I'll try to get past him again later. Going to sleep for now.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Note: I'm running the supporter version 0.27
The game's great, I've played through it a few times and keep coming back to the phantoms for more. It's an interesting concept and solid execution; I've only encountered 1 bug so far (details below - point 2) and I also like the inclusioon of the little lore notes. Gets me more involved in the story than I ever expected to be, which is cool. I do still have some comments/concerns though, so here we are.

1. The base run speed. I understand needing shoes to run faster as a mechanic, but the base walking/running speed with or without shoes feels kind of slow for how big the maps are.

2. Shooting controls. I understand this is meant to be kind of a hentai survival horror, so poor controls might be intentional to a certain degree, but I personally still find combat frustrating to the point that I stealthed all the way through the game instead, shooting only when I absolutely had to (like for the mantis). On the note of combat, I ran into a weird issue with the mantis fight once after using the "after scientist" skip where halfway during the boss fight, the girl npc stopped giving me ammo. I came into the fight with about 12 shots, she gave me 2 reloads and then just... stopped. I ended up running around in circles for 5 minutes before giving up and restarting the fight with cheat engine. Adding infinite ammo to cheat mode, as mentioned earlier in the thread, would also be welcome.

3. Escaping. The system of spending your "health" essentially to break free from grabs is interesting and fresh, but having to save enough to stand up afterwards can be frustrating when there are multiple enemies present, not to mention the regen is painfully slow even at the best of times. ALSO, this is a lesser complaint but I feel like if cheat mode lets you use infinite heals, you should be able to use them to restore current stamina, even when you aren't missing any max. Maybe increase the regen speed, or reduce the cooldown timer between escape attempts, or make the resist guage build up faster, or honestly any combination of the three would be very welcome. The system is currently more tedious than it needs to be, but I like the potential.

4. This is less of a constructive criticism and more of a personal thing, but I think the scenes could use some more variety (and more group activity, specifically.) So far, every single enemy except the phantoms goes 1 at a time and uses her vag; I would love to see some fellatio or anal mixed in, and I would kill for more gangbangs like with the phantoms (hands down the best enemy by the way, both their animations are great.) I got really excited when I saw the facehuggers, especially when I saw multiple together, but was disappointed to see no actual facehugging or enemy stacking (it would be so easy for a second one to latch onto her face while the first is already fucking her.) Also kind of holding out hope that there will be a wider variety of pregnancies in the future, getting a bit tired of seeing the same giant worm every time. Especially since the worm knocks me up with another worm quite frequently.

5. This is a collection of small ui/control optimizations I'd like to point out/ask for, such as pressing esc with your inventory inventory closing it instead of opening the pause menu over top, or having an honest-to-god restart button so I don't have to close the game down and reopen it every time something goes wrong. It would be nice if you could reload your "gun" without emptying the entire magazine, but I can understand if that was done purposefully to fit the survival horror theme. I don't expect this for the main game, but I hope any future gallery has a free camera option. Having the camera locked onto a specific "center" point of the scene can sometimes make it hard to see what's going on unless you search around with the mouse. This is especially egregious when you get knocked into a wall or door and the camera struggles with clipping issues. A skip option for animations that won't kill you, but you can't escape from would be nice. I liked the birth & subsequent rape by worm the first couple times, but after that I'd rather just get it over with and keep playing.

6. I understand that a gallery is coming in a future update, but I just wanted to mention the game needs one; enemies/scenes that you can't go back to, the skip system only having a couple very distant options and only having one active save slot at a time make it tedious and difficult to go for one specific scene unless it's right near a skip point.

This might sound overly negative and I'm sorry if it comes across that way - but I do really like this game. I hope everything keeps going well with development and I'm really looking forward to more.

EDIT: dumb formatting mistakes

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
6. I understand that a gallery is coming in a future update, but I just wanted to mention the game needs one; enemies/scenes that you can't go back to, the skip system only having a couple very distant options and only having one active save slot at a time make it tedious and difficult to go for one specific scene unless it's right near a skip point.
I can at least provide a ghetto fix for this, as well as any other game that saves to the PC's Appdata folder rather than right in the game folder itself. First, find the actual folder in Users/Appdata (in this case look for Moeymoeys) and then copy the path in Windows Explorer, similar to how you'd copy the address to a web page. Then, in the game folder, right-click > Create Shortcut and paste the path into the prompt. Name it something like "Shortcut to Saves."

Then from there, create a new folder in the saves folder and name it something like "Save 1" or "After weapon pickup" etc.... And then just swap out saves whenever you want to play. Make a checkpoint system for yourself so you don't have to replay the parts of the game you don't want to replay just to see a scene.

After all, this game is a WIP and you can give yourself infinite save slots, even if they aren't included just yet.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you get passed the phantom area? Been dip duck diving and dodging these bitches but can't seem to figure it out.