What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

PotatoG6

Reputation score
The heroine is constantly making depressing remarks about being soiled, dirty, useless, weak, etc and expresses fear towards being abandoned by her companions cause of it. The rape scenes are written without holding much back, usually with Rikka begging or crying. Things like this are pretty rare IMO.
I disagree that this is rare. I’ve experienced plenty of eroges and Doujin/manga that are far worse. I think we have to agree to disagree here because we won’t come to an agreement. To me, this isn’t anything new or special. It’s typical so I don’t really feel much. It just really break the immersion and me being convinced with the suffering when she goes on a monologue talking about the suffering and then talking about the pleasure which then results to her having an orgasm. To add on top of that, the bad endings just show how slutty she is and how easy she gives in to the pleasure.
I also don't think the tropes you noted as unrealistic automatically equal bad writing. They are essentially fetishes that are more or less subjective and people generally like that kind of stuff otherwise it wouldn't be a trope. How is Rikka supposed to go on her grand adventure if she turns into a veggie
Do you think her turning into a veggie is the only way for a more realistic approach? Like, that’s not the only option for better writing. It doesn’t have to go that far. Take Kutsujoku 2 for example, the scenes aren’t nearly has shitty with orcs defiling her like in holy knight rica but the writing makes it feel far worse.

Lastly, statements like 'You haven't seen good H writing until you've read X' come off as super gatekeepy/elitiest and your argument is better without it. 🤷‍♂️
I’m sorry but how is it any different from you guys bringing up how you’ve read a whole lot of rape eroges and how this one stands out among them? You guys are acting like you’re the king of the rape genre and act like you experienced it all. There’s a huge amount of content when it comes to the rape genre. What is considered a lot to you is a tiny amount. There are thousands of rape eroges. Thousands of Doujin/manga. What’s the number of rape stuff have you guys read?

Anyways, I feel like we’re going off topic here so I’ll end it here. I feel like the mod will step in anytime.

Last edited:

Pavook

Reputation score
Even if I follow the uncensor patch procedure exactly, the game keeps crashing on startup after I rename / remove the unity3d file. Any suggestions please?

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even if I follow the uncensor patch procedure exactly, the game keeps crashing on startup after I rename / remove the unity3d file. Any suggestions please?
What version of the game you are using? Is it the same version as the uncensor Patch?

Did you extract the Data.Unity file? Did you place the Extracted files in the Games Data Directory?

did you rename the Data.Unity? Did you extract the Patch and place it in the same Game Data directory + overwriting/replacing the Original Asset File (which should be backedup)?

On another note, Daze, do you mind telling me which Shader/Material is the Mosaic once the assest is extracted and opened with UABEA? Trying to patch it on my own.

Pavook

Reputation score
What version of the game you are using? Is it the same version as the uncensor Patch?

Did you extract the Data.Unity file? Did you place the Extracted files in the Games Data Directory?

did you rename the Data.Unity? Did you extract the Patch and place it in the same Game Data directory + overwriting/replacing the Original Asset File (which should be backedup)?

On another note, Daze, do you mind telling me which Shader/Material is the Mosaic once the assest is extracted and opened with UABEA? Trying to patch it on my own.
Double checked all those steps, seems I have a version mismatch. 1.02 uncensor / 1.03 game - doesn't work.
Oh well, thanks for the help anyway.

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Double checked all those steps, seems I have a version mismatch. 1.02 uncensor / 1.03 game - doesn't work.
Oh well, thanks for the help anyway.
gonna have to wait for Daze to update this uncensor patch or do it on your own.

dazedanon19

Reputation score

I'm not home so I can't until Monday. There is a bepinex uncensor patch in f95 that supposedly works with all versions so that's an alternative people can do.

Otherwise you can follow my old guide from a while back. Use uabea to edit data.unity3d > globalgameassets.assets > shader with pathid 178, (might change in 1.03, you can verify using assetstudio to find the mosiac shader #. Its has 'mosiac' in it), then save the edited globalgameassets.assets file which you can use to patch after unpacking data.unity3d.

Last edited:

plcom

Reputation score
Is there a way to replay normal scenes without replaying levels? Claret is too precious

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not home so I can't until Monday. There is a bepinex uncensor patch in f95 that supposedly works with all versions so that's an alternative people can do.

Otherwise you can follow my old guide from a while back. Use uabea to edit data.unity3d > globalgameassets.assets > shader with pathid 178, (might change in 1.03, you can verify using assetstudio to find the mosiac shader #. Its has 'mosiac' in it), then save the edited globalgameassets.assets file which you can use to patch after unpacking data.unity3d.
unknown_2021.12.30-23.04.png

I'm not quite sure which one is it, suppose ill try both/ then individual and see what happens

*Edit*

Ah, I see, one of them was the Mesh/shader for the vag, well 177 i guess is the mosaic

144 for Vag shaders
unknown_2021.12.30-23.18.png

177 for mosaic
unknown_2021.12.30-23.22.png

Well got it done

here's my attempt if anyone wants to bother

Uncensor Patch for Game Version 1.03
On another note, apparently version 1.04 is coming out according to Mogura Soft's Ciel Blog post, and maybe switch to Daze's uncensor patch when he gets to it because I dunno if I did it properly enough.

Attachments

Last edited:

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how/where to get the white magic stone in chapter 14?
Its on the far, far left.

Yes, you have to fight the orc for some time to survive long enough to get there. When the Orc is charging, hop over the Orc (you can't jump very high since you lost the Holy Knight powers, but with good timing you can do so).

Once you get the knack of it, you can unlock a secret stage by smacking the orc until the level ends. It probably will take 5+ minutes of smacking it with the stupid stick, but eventually you'll get the achievement as long as you don't get hit more than once..

timeracers

Reputation score
Is that the one where you fight goblins with the mage girl while in your normal form? You have to break the tree on the right.
Yes, that is chapter 14. How do you break the tree? Since hitting it a dozen times doesn't do it, nor does one of the mage's fireballs.

Its on the far, far left.

Yes, you have to fight the orc for some time to survive long enough to get there. When the Orc is charging, hop over the Orc (you can't jump very high since you lost the Holy Knight powers, but with good timing you can do so).

Once you get the knack of it, you can unlock a secret stage by smacking the orc until the level ends. It probably will take 5+ minutes of smacking it with the stupid stick, but eventually you'll get the achievement as long as you don't get hit more than once..
The orc is actually shorter then it looks so jumping over it wasn't that hard, on normal difficulty you can withstand a handful of hits. Also that is chapter 13.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Is there a way to keep the tits clothed during the H scenes? It seems like no matter what I do, the tits are always exposed which is unfortunate because I like to be able to keep the top intact and enjoy her bra still on. Maybe there's some kind of settings somewhere to force it?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there a way to keep the tits clothed during the H scenes? It seems like no matter what I do, the tits are always exposed which is unfortunate because I like to be able to keep the top intact and enjoy her bra still on. Maybe there's some kind of settings somewhere to force it?
You can show and hide every piece of clothing individually during a scene, bottom right has the option somewhere. Or does it not work with that either? I never paid close enough attention

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Underwear will still be displaced with that, and I don't think there's a way to make it fully covered

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, that is chapter 14. How do you break the tree? Since hitting it a dozen times doesn't do it, nor does one of the mage's fireballs.
I just tried this and I was able to break the tree with 10 strong attacks (forward + attack) on normal mode.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Underwear will still be displaced with that, and I don't think there's a way to make it fully covered
I think there is a option in the setting menu to stop the animation from changing certain things.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've tried fiddling with every option in the scenes looking for a fully clothed state during sex, but it seems there is a minimum enforced state of cloth destruction